1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Most unbiased members of the Naruto board?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Anthriel, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Anthriel

I just thought it would be a good thing to honor those who are able to mantain their credibility by limiting the influence their inherent bias has over their posts.
    Please remember that this is about the most unbiased ones, this is not the place to accuse people of bias, since that would result in a flamewar.

My current favorite for the title of most unbiased member of the board would probably Sho, with Tatou as the runnerup, but since both of them are from the "Sasuke faction" and my knowledge of this board's members is still far from complete, I'm not entirely sure.

/edit: Thinking about it, I'm actually not sure if Tatou favors Sasuke or not. I just saw him defending him against some pretty strong strong Naruto bias in another thread, so I simply assumed it.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Sho is incredibly biased. I'm afraid I haven't seen enough of Tautou to be sure.

Sai, tho, is without doubt the most reasonable of the Narutards.

Hopefully nobody nominates me. I'm sure a few people will have something to say about that. :nuts

3. TenshiOni

I agree with Sai and Tautou being very reasonable posters. I can't recall any posts of theirs that contained any real bias.

Dyroness and emma0 are favorites of mine too.

4. warcraft

I say MartialHorror

5. poopyfish

Not Me!!!
    ^____________________________________________^

6. Sho

Appreciate that Anthriel, you're definitely one of the best unbiased members here. I agree with most selections though. Off the top of my head, Althor, Jemakai, bkdsan, Devilguy, cool2not are some other good ones too (Others too, but it'll get too long).

Anyways the only thing I may be "biased" in that actually go through my posts, is that I believe the Sannin are not the gods that people make them out to be. Since I believe a few of the Akatsuki equal and surpass them, I'm labeled biased. I don't really think anyone could say I'm biased in anything else in terms of the character's powers, potential, importance, or anything else like that since I've always backed with my reasoning with evidence. But oh well. It doesn't matter.

7. Nybarius

I'm the most biased, since I believe all of my opinions are correct; if I did not, I would not hold them.

8. tun

/thread

Why is this House of Uzumaki material anyway? Praise some members in Ichiraku Ramen.

9. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

No, Sai thinks the same thing, and he's the least biased. I called you biased because I've seen posts where you've said that Kabuto "beat" Tsunade and Kakashi could too.

10. King Speed

...some people are biased and dont know it, or have a diffrent opinion of the definition.....

I think the only time i post biased, talk biased or think biased is if i "truely" think my opinion is right about the person or subject at hand, And if thats the case its
    very obvious i favor one side over the other.

11. FFLN

Hmm... I don't know... the most unbiased members seem to be the ones who post the least.:p

Really though, there are quite a few people who seem the least biased, willing to weigh both sides, when it comes to topics that they feel strongly about. I can't really think of any names off the top of my head though... Anyway, you'll see someone being the most unbiased when that person is talking about something that they don't really have strong opinions about. Other than that, you're bound to see them pounce on someone in a thread who's extremely biased one way or another.:p

I guess if you want to find the most unbiased person on the forums though, just look for the one who agrees with everyone about everything.:p Don't know who that would be though.

12. Ah B

Code isn't that bad of a biased user, IMO.

13. Negative-Ion

14. Nick Soapdish

I'd have to second Dyroness and Althor. There's a few other posters that I considered to be fairly unbiased (based mostly upon them being willing to admit that I'm sometimes right:p ), but I haven't really seen enough of their posts to know. There's a few other posters that I'd nominate, but that could be because of my biases.

From what I've seen, I'd have a hard time describing Sho, Code, or cool2not as being especially unbiased. I haven't seen enough of (or recall enough of what I've seen) of the other nominees to have any worthwhile opinion on them.

15. Chatulio

every poster in the board is biased in one way or another :sweat

16. Tsukiyomi

Dude, pretty much everyone is biased, its human nature. Whatever your mind is currently set to you will usually try to defend it no matter how open minded you try to be.

17. Core

Everyone is biased by quite a bit, a few are biased by only a little bit. Many of the members I have seen suggested here seem to be quite biased IMO, but I won't say names.

Hmm I'm actually having trouble thinking many unbiased members. People suggested Dyroness, she seems to be pretty unbiased.

18. FFLN

Yes, we know everyone's biased.:p That's why he's looking for the MOST un-biased.:D Maybe it would've been easier to say the least biased?:p

I would have to agree with Nick and Cori though. Dyroness is probably the most unbiased poster that I can think of at the moment. I've seen little bashing of others from her, and relatively few strong views... that I can remember.:sweatdrop

19. Tautou

Which I favor between those varies. But I'm biased in how I dislike almost the entire Naruto fan base (that I've seen).

I'd have to agree that Sai's very unbiased. Besides that, he's one of the coolest guys on this planet. I've never talked to him outside of this board, but that isn't needed to come to that conclusion.

20. nigggs

If your talking unbiased narutards, then i'll agree with tautou on the sai comment. However, if he didnt retire, i would have to include ~mirage~ as well.

21. Tautou

wow, it's nigggs. Amazing. I'm assuming you've been on another name. And yes, ~Mirage~ would be up there.

Spectrum, occa, and TenshiOni seem to be fairly unbiased, as well. The first two seem to have retired from the manga section, though.

22. Mizura

I'll go with Nick Soapdish and say Dyroness and Althor. Both are pretty level-headed. Occa (though she hasn't much posted in a while) and TO are pretty unbiased too.

Sho seems pretty biased to me when it comes to Sasuke though. Not sure about Tautou. cool2not? I'd say he's one of the most biased people on this board. >__<

Overall it seems people's opionions of bias or not is heavily dependant on which fandom he belongs to himself. I think Althor is unbiased because he defends Sakura despite not liking her, and Dyroness because she's pretty laid back, but for the rest...

23. KuwabaraTheMan

MartialHorror is generally fairly unbiased except when Dosu and Zaku get involved. Mizura seems to be fairly unbiased to me, as do quite a few other members. TenshiOni is fairly level headed, too. Others such as Dryoness who have already been mentioned.

24. MartialHorror

Hahahahahaha!

Hinatafan! I like you right now

Lol.......

Edit: To add, sorry Hinatafan. I think you are biased in terms of Kiba and Hinata. Funny, I think Sho is biased but is a decent debater. But all those names he mentioned were some obvious sasuketards. Cool2not, and especially Jemakai. and Sorry Warcraft, I've seen some biasness within you

Other biased people: Aethos, BattousaiMS, Uzumaki Hinata, Kamendax, Insidipity(sp?) is sort of biased against Lee. NightHawk, Screw are also up there.

Me? I guess. I've grown in that area alot more. I hate Sasuke but acknowledge he's probably the strongest of the ex-genin. On Dosu and Zaku, I can actually give great debates on them. I even beat Mizura! Something I take sad pride in.

Unbiased people? Debating with Tautou, I don't agree with him for the most part but can't say he's biased. Mizura's pretty unbiased. Nick Soapdish is.........Of course, Lotu is the most unbiased of them all(joking)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2005
  25. Miss CCV

So far I think TenshiOni, Nick Soapdish, and Dyro-chan are unbiased debators.

I have yet to see Tautou's points since I see that he/she is voted to be one of the unbiased debators here! :)

26. Crush!

I think Kyuubi Naruto is one of the most unbiased posters I've seen.

27. Kyuubi Naruto

Im going to laugh at that statement. I even think im a little biased at times but it depends. Most of the time I think im not but it changes from post to post.

Really, no one can make sure how unbiased people are. Everyone has a favorite character. Me, ill admit when Naruto's wrong about something and other people too but it depends on how a person views it. No one on this board is unbiased. Like the other day, I actually saw someone say that Kakashi could take on the higher tiers of Akatsuki. Now that sounds wrong.

Everyone is biased even though its a little bit. If you want my opinion then im going to say that Sho's my first choice on the subject.

28. Miss CCV

Haha you have a point there. At this very moment, we're being biased on who is the most unbiased! :laugh

29. CKwindkinght

maybe a poll on who's the most unbiased? don't know though.. maybe not a good idea..

anyway, for me i agree with Kyuubi Naruto that everybody is a bit biased at certain times, most likely if theres bashing going on.

30. SaiST Retired Staff

Last of the Uchihas is like the Ghandi of debaters. Y'all know it, accept the troof! ;D

I nominate Tautou, very reasonable fellow. I myself try to be very open-minded, but I am definitely a bit biased-- everyone is to a certain extent.