1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Mother brings 2 guys in hotel room to have sex with her 13 year old daughter!

Discussion in 'Perspectives' started by Negative-Ion, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Negative-Ion

Really messed up if you ask me. Imaging how that kid would feel now, not only because its public, but because her mother allowed it. Damn.

Tags:
  2. rickybuch

Whoa, thats horrible. >< Just goes to show how good the American's "ethics" are.

3. Praetoriani

Seems rather odd (sexism?) to release the pictures AND names of the two men so they can never have a life again while what they did was pale in comparison to what her mom did, while her mom gets away with staying unkown.

I wouldn't be surprised if they got a higher jail time, too.

4. Tsukiyomi

In any sexual crimes men always receive the harsher punishment and we have to put a lot more effort into proving innocence. Thats how things are going to be for a long time.

After reading that article I can honestly say thats the most disgusting thing I've heard today, her mother is the one who should be receiving the harshest punishment. Its a parents job to protect their child, not invite predators over to have their way with them.

5. junidaime

Wow...sooooo this is what's going on today?!? Mothers are finding random guys and getting their daughters and friends drunk enough to have sex with said guys?!? Yeah...awesome :mad

6. mow

I have offically lost any remaining faith in the human race.

7. baconbits Retired Staff

I'm surprised you had some in the first place. Join the no-faith-in-humanity club. It just goes to show you the depths that people will go when they think they can get away with something. There was also this sex ring in France where parents would sell their children, most under the age of 12, for sex and some parents would cover their faces and go with their own children. I hate to disgust people but this is what the depths of humanity looks like.

8. kireato

Some things are scary, so scary i cannot believe them... I roam around this forum and i still can't believe half the things i read. Right now, i still can't realize that this is possible...

Stunningly, and in reference to the previous post, i've never believed humanity was anything special and good. But i never believed it was particularly bad either... Perhaps these are just the effects of past events... It's unfortunate...

9. CrazyMoronX

Interesting...... of course the guys always get the short end of the stick on these kinds of things, no pun intended... I'm sure the sticks in prison are of fair size.

10. dbcomix

where the hell do you find these things!? wtf!!??

11. Katara

They said it's to protect the daughter and her friend.

But damn, this is low. What kind of parent is she? :notrust

12. Damage Inc.

she ain't a parent actually..parent is to protect someone and be responisble she was nothin of that... and the guys...they got told that the girls are 16? geez only idiots would believe if they couldn't see how old they've been .. damn... wut to do...ui cannot be everywhere oO

torture .
    burn .
    or assasinate?
    now i know...first torture... then burnin their d*** until they are black. chop their hands and hold them in hot oil... and then execute yea...that would do it..though it would be funnier to let them live on but cut off their legs first... hmmm.. that wut do it now...

not that i'm a "save the virginity super christ" but i justcan't stand unresponsible wannabe parents and stupidos ... though i even dislike this girls .

they said rape cause they're underaged rite? it was no "rape " at all it sounded to melike da girls wanted it rite? .. and thats even more stupid...loose ur virgoinity with a strager who looks strange? oO and likes it young ...i don't even think that they've been attracted by that person or even by their character which they don't know at all... they just wanted some ********* ... how damn stupid...they shall burn 2.

ah whatever..

13. Shuzer

That's just terrible. Some people can be incredibly stupid and not use their brains. That story is another example. :sad

14. Kitty

Where's the debate here? What the mother did was disgusting, there's a general agreement on that.

15. yo586

woah. . . i didnt even hear about this- and its close to the town where i grew up! like 20 minutes. scary

16. dmby

eeewwwwww.....

17. Jackal Iscariot

Thats just....horrible -_-

18. NudeShroom

This is worse than that stripper-hiring mom who hired it for the 16 year old...this is the worst of the worst :darn

19. dmby

^ agree. but that was sick too.

20. NinjaJedi007

The whole situation was just a mess. The mother is terrible for having done that yet the strange thing is that it seemed like everyone involved was ok with it. Its difficult to imagine a 13 year old completely willing to have sex with a random guy who is much older. Everything there is disturbing, I don't even want to think about this anymore :notrust .

21. theoneandonly

OMG.....what's happening in the world today?...this is just horrible

22. Kiie-chan

Definatley agree with you there. I mean WTF is wrong with society today?! What kind of a mother would allow that freakin s**t be done to her own daughter?! I'ts just freakin sick! :mad Situations like these also get you wonderin about the legal system don't they?The mother shouldn't have been let off that easy! She was the one who was responsible for letting it happen and only those 2 bloody idiots get punished! People like this just make me sick...Just like them freakin perverted men who sexually abuse children...:mad

23. zionforsell

This is horrible! I can't believe a mom can say something so heartless like that "the sooner the better"????? How can someone like their own child to lose innocence so early like that??? Having sex when you are not mature enough means a great harm to future. Oh my God, it is the same thing when I read a newspaper about a 4-year-old little girl was killed by her step-dad, then her OWN mom and her step dad cut off her head and the headless body was found. I mean...wtf is happening with parenthood these days? Isnt that their own flesh and blood? How can they do something so evil like that? This is just hideous!!!

24. HinataFanBoy

woah, thats a new one on me

25. Tourniquet

Wow thats just disgusting.. Forcing your own child to have sex as soon as possible with some guy... omg

26. Rankin

I think don't I've ever felt this sickened by someone's actions. Euh. I'm going to start a 'lost my faith in humanity fanclub'. Seems like a good idea. Skate over there if you want to vent your hatred for todays immoral society.

EDIT - Fixed cause I'm an idiot.

27. Tourniquet

O_o now what do you mean?

28. Rankin

Oops. Left out a word there. Sorry.

29. hokage0027

If an under-age girl starts talking of having sex, what kind of mother would actually encourage it? This goes to prove how low morality influences people's judgement these days. Totally sick, and the fact the the mother is the cause of all this and she isn't even gonna be tried makes me even sicker. I sincerely hope that Satan takes his time burning her in hell and making her pay.

30. Rankin

Satan is going to go to town on her. If a person doesn't actually rape a minor, but specifically allows it or encourages it to happen then they are just as bad.

*cough* Sakura 02 *shameless whoring*