1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

My character tier list

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by PrimeRichard, Dec 8, 2018 at 3:00 PM.

1. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

This is my own This is my own personal characters tier list and not an official tier list. Characters in each tier doesn't mean they are equal to each other but the gap is too small between them.
    NB : featless characters and characters without enough screen time and proper feats will not be rank. Eg Urashiki, Hagoromo, Hamura, indra and Asura.
    Genin, chunin and part 1 characters will also not be ranked since they don't appear in debates much often or they can already be rank by most people.
    Also jinchurikis from 2-7 will also not be rank since they also don't appear most often in battles or debates

Characters TIERS are rank from top to down.
    Characters in a tier are randomly place and they are all the same or almost equal.

Gods Tier
    Kaguya
    Rinnesharingan Madara

Rikodou High Tier
    Adult naruto
    Adult sasuke
    Momoshiki (kinshiki absorb)
    JJ Madara (God tree Absorb)

Demi God/Rikodou low Tier
    Momoshiki
    Kinshiki
    JJ Obito
    Toneri
    DMS kakashi
    8 Gate guy

Legendary Tier
    Rinnegan obito (with paths)
    Vote Hashirama
    Vote madara
    BSM naruto
    Edo hashirama
    Edo madara
    Ems sasuke (Post juubito fight)
    BM naruto/BM minato

Top Tier
    Rinnegan obito
    Nagato
    Sage kabuto (with edo tensei)
    Orochimaru (with WA edo tensei kages)

High Kage
    Tobirama
    Kcm naruto/kcm minato
    Ems sasuke (kabuto fight)
    Edo itachi
    Pain
    Sage mode kabuto
    Killer bee
    Gaara (boruto)
    Adult sakura

Mid kage
    Guy (7th Gate)
    Itachi
    Kisame
    SM naruto(pain arc)
    SM jiraiya
    MS sasuke(post danzo)
    Third Raikage
    Fourth Raikage
    War arc kakashi
    Muu
    Gengetsu
    Danzo (No koto)
    Onoki
    MS obito
    War arc sakura
    Gaara(Kage submit)
    Orochimaru
    Hiruzen (No prime feats)

Low kage
    Hanzo
    Tsunade
    Darui(boruto)
    Chojuro(boruto)
    Kurosuchi(boruto)
    Hebi sasuke
    MS kakashi(pain arc)
    Hebi sasuke
    Kakuzu
    Deidara
    Sasori

High jonin
    Shikamaru (boruto)
    Lee (boruto)
    War arc choji
    Healthy kimimaro
    Hidan
    Konan
    Wind arc naruto

Mid/low jonin
    Zabuza
    Sai
    Kankuro
    Temari
    Asuma
    Yamato
    Kurenai

I think i may have forgotten a character or two. If you think i misplace a certain character in a certain tier feel free to address me. I use feats which is why certain characters are in certain tier on the list. I have explanations or reasoning for my decisions. As i said earlier on, only relevant characters and characters with feats are the ones on my list.

Edit: i forgot about mei
    Edit: when i say tiers are rank from top to down it means tiers itself and not how characters are rank in a tier

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 11:25 AM
    Tags:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. 1yesman9 One of Sasori's Spies

I think you underrate MS Obito, Hidan & Konan, Zabuza...
    I think you overrate Ay, WA Kakashi & Kimimaro, Kisame, Hiruzen, MS Kakashi

I think you need to reevaluate where you draw the lines between jonin, low kage & mid kage, or else it becomes difficult to place characters like Chiyo & Mei.

I probably have more problems with it but I didn't read the whole thing.

3. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

I say its fair game. Where do you think ms obito should be.
    My bad i forgot about mei

4. oiety Glorious Golden God

Sweden
    Catdank Faction:
    Kabuto below Edo Itachi and Kabuto Fight EMS Sasuke :gglife

Kabuto with Edo below Nagato when Nagato was an Edo :gglife:gglife

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Itachiisinvincible Well-Known Member

6. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

It doesn't mean anything. So far as they are in the same tier they are almost equal to each other.
    I can't place all characters on one line in the same tier.
    Probably should have place him at legendary tier with edo.
    Do you think he deserves to be in the God tier with edo

7. Djomla Student

8. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

Yh people are saying i should have replace him with pain on high kage.
    Do you see him beating anyone on high kage with one manyekyou

9. WorldsStrongest Padoru

Canada
    So tiers are ordered

Good to know
    Odd how you claimed to not be including featless characters but included Rinnesharingan Madara as a different version of himself anway

I also highly disagree with the notion that hes comparable to Kaguya and merits being placed an entire tier above Adult Naruto or Sasuke or Momoshiki.
    Momoshiki being below Naruto and Sasuke individually is highly unlikely considering he took them both on at once and more than held his own.

Other than that, again, I disagree with breaking God/Rikudo tier up like you have, all of these names should be in teh same tier as Kaguya
    Toneri would decimate JJ obito. Other than that, sure I guess.

Tho again, id merge all the Rikudo tiers together with God tier.
    MASSIVELY overrating Rinnegan Obito...BM Naruto, who you have at the BOTTOM of this tier, decimated his Jins.

BSM Naruto also doesnt belong above Edo Madara or Hashirama.

EMS Sasuke is in no way stronger than BM Minato or Naruto either. Not even when they are amping him.
    I dont ever include ET as a part of someones own power, because I think teh notion of standing behding a completely separate fighter who is leagues above you and letting them do all teh work isnt exactly indicative of what one can do on their own power.

That said, if you are gonna include ET in their power...This is a nightmare of a placement for either Oro or Kabuto.

I mean...You have Kabuto below Nagato despite the fact Kabuto OWNS HIS OWN NAGATO...Lolwut?

Kabuto also has EDO MADARA ffs...He and oro should be the kings of the above tier if you include ET in their powers.
    Tobirama is by his own admission weaker than Base Minato and you have him above KCM Minato...

You have Itachi above Pain despite the fact Pain can counter Edos in literally 8 different ways

You have Kabuto below Itachi or EMS Sasuke despite the fact he held his own against Itachi AND SASUKE at once.
    Guy without the 8th gate above Itachi...Oof

Kisame in the same tier as Itachi...Oof

Kisame above SM naruto, SM Jman, MS Sasuke, and the Raikages whom he cant even see coming...Oof

Kakashi above Muu, Gengetsu, Ohnoki AND MS OBITO...WOW...MASSIVE downplay of Obito here...Dude would slap half of the names yuou have in High tier...And you have him in the bottom half of mid...Wow.
    Literally everyone in this tier is way too strong to be here

You have Hebi Sasuke there twice

10. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

I mean Tiers are from top to down not people in the tier.
    People in God tier are all the same with the people in it.
    When i said tiers rank from top to low it means tiers itself and not people in the tier

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 10:48 AM
  11. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

Kabuto had madara, nagato itachi etc so he should probably be up high

12. Santoryu Scarecrow

Kakashi and Gai are equals. Don't think Sakura should be a tier above them either.

13. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

This again. I said TIERS are from top to down like God>jonin and not characters in tier itself.
    Example characters in rikodou high tier are equal or a bit stronger than the other. It doesn't matter who is first on the list.
    Kakashi and war arc guy are on the same tier, that's what matter not who is first on the list.
    On topic Adult sakura midd diff guy and kakashi separately

14. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

Momoshiki (Kinshiki absorbed) is clearly above Naruto and Sasuke invidvidually speaking as none of them would have defeated him in one on one battle.

Rinnegan Obito w paths is clearly below VoTE Madara as the latter uses a stronger Bijuu as a summoning (Full Kurama) and he is himself way stronger than Obito without taking the Bijuu into account, so Hashirama who fought on par with Madara should be way above Rinnegan Obito (w paths) as well.

BM Minato is dramatically above BM Naruto as a massive gap separate their base self and BM only acts as a massive proportional boost to their original strengh.

Edo Hashirama is nearly as strong as Alive Hashirama and he has Edo Tensei properties on top of that.

BSM Naruto is clearly below Edo Madara.

Base Minato is massively above Base Naruto, so with a proportial stats booster like KCM, the massive difference is still there.

There is no tier difference between Alive and Edo Itachi.

Kisame, War Kakashi and Gai are clrealy not the same level as the others.

Zabuza, Asuma and Yamato are clrealy in the tier above.

Adult Lee should be above War Gai, Konan above Hidan and the same goes for Wind Naruto.
    Choji is below all of them.

Orochimaru and Kabuto with ET are powerhouses way above this tier.

15. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

For the last time guys. I meant TIERS are from top to down and not characters in the tier list.
    Mid kage characters are all equal or a bit stronger than the other. I can't place all characters on one line. Its simple

16. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

Fused momoshiki face a 50 percent naruto and sasuke. If naruto chakra wasn't exhausted and tank a bijuu he will have stomp momo. If sasuke hasn't teleported people and high on chakra he will have stomp momo too.
    As for the rest i randomly place characters in a tier list so far as they are in the same category. It doesn't matter who is first or last on the list. Tiers itself was the one rank from top to down

17. Topace Master Caster Of The Sabaku Warlocks

Oh well in that case *lowers twitter fingers* all is good.

18. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

No, it's more like Base Momoshiki could render Naruto completely useless after leveraging the village. Naruto couldn't even escape after getting captured by Momoshiki's base powers.

Momoshiki with Kinshiki's power wouldn't need to use the village and that's besides the fact Naruto has yet to show he can even beat Momo's golem before dreaming about beating Momoshiki.

19. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

Sasuke said that naruto could have destroyed the TBB but because of the villages he didn't. It was perfectly clear he and sasuke wanted to take the fight of the village and that is why he left himself captured.
    When naruto went SPSM he overpowered momoshiki in taijutsu.
    Momo golem is a joke
    100 perfect Asura avatar > Momoshiki lava golem<=100 SPSM kurama avatar

20. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

And what I'm telling you is when Naruto was captured he was rendered completely useless by Base Momoshiki's powers.

Momoshiki with Kinshiki's power wouldn't need to use the village for that.

Minor exchanges don't determine fights more than outcomes or the key players. Otherwise Rock Lee fans should still be chanting he is stronger than Gaara because there are countless exchanges of Lee beating the shit out of Gaara while Gaara could do nothing, however you take all the isolated exchanges and beatings and they mean nothing when we look at the whole fight as we know end results and the key players forging them.

Naruto started overwhelming in only the instant he transformed into SPSM without warning and momentarily caught Momoshiki off guard. Momo adjusted afterward just like Obito upped his guard after being surprised by Tobirama + SM Naruto's blindside.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 1:04 PM
  21. PrimeRichard I am what the gods have made me!

He was tired and had his chakra suck out. Anyone will be complete useless against that.

Momoshiki with kinshiki power not attacking the village means naruto is 100 percent fresh in both stats. He will whoop momo ass.
    Well you said naruto will have a hard time facing his golem. Asura kurama Avatar > anything momo have.