1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

My Crazy Theory on the Akatsuki Leader

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Thel)arkness, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Thel)arkness T3h0wN4g3

Ok, I have a very crazy theory on AL but this is my first theory so don't get mad at me and sorry if there are some obvious misconceptions. Also, sorry if this has been done before (I'm pretty sure I searched well). Hope you enjoy :amuse !

My theory is that the AL is Asuma's and Kurenai's child, BUT WAIT not now (obviously), he is in the future. However, before you jump to conclusions, consider the vast array of jutsus out there and tell me that a time-travel-jutsu is not possible. Itachi's ameterasu is pretty godly and Kakashi has the power to send things to a different dimension with his Mangekyou. Is something doing time-travel so hard to believe?

There are a multitude of reasons why this may be correct. First of all, this would show how the AL and Kurenai have the same eyes. One must admit that Kurenai has some unique eyes that up till now, only the AL shows signs of similar eyes. This could also explain the beard that the AL has, which in my perception looks undeniably like Asuma's.

Next, I believe that the leader is trying to change the future to rule the world. On the last pages of Chapter 329, the place they last showed us may be the future Konoha. The leader obviously knows about the "will of fire" which up till now, only the Sandaime talked about (will of fire may be a Sarutobi tradition that the members carry down to remind thers about). This is also where the significance of the rings coming in to play. I think that the leader can only communicate with members of the who wear the rings. This shows, why the rings are so important because in order to go through with the leaders plan, they must be wearing the rings.

Spoiler:
    Future Konoha

Finally, the last bit of evidence I see for this theory is that the "king" that Ausma was talking about may actually be the leader of Akatsuki. As we have seen, Hidan and Kakuzu are the rook and bishop to the Shougi Akatsuki (Hi and Kaku are the abbreviated verswions of rook and bishop). Although, we have not seen what the other members possibly are, obviously the mastermind and the one who controls the other Akatsuki can definitely be handed the title of "king". Therefore, I think that when Kishimoto put the "king" in the manga, he meant it in two ways: the king which Konoha must protect (Asuma's and Kurenai's child) and the leader of Akatsuki (AL).

Major Flaws That I Realize
    - The ginger hair that the leader has when Asuma and Kurenai have black hair
    - How the leader summoned the statue and even transfers chakra through time

I do realize that the chances of this theory are really low but I wanted to just get the idea that I was having for a while now off my chest.

Tags:
  2. Flunitrazepam Custom User Title

The style of your beard isn't really related to your genes, you know... Also, Kurenai isn't a Sarutobi, and I doubt the constant yappin' about the "Will of fire" is related to genes either (and it just doesn't seem like a Kurenai-thing to yap about).

3. Inferno838 Member

Interesting theory. Some of the architechture seems to be Konoha-esque and, in the top-left part of the screen, it looks like part of the 'Hokage Face Mountain'.

4. utsusemi Member

I initially thought the future was a possibility, but with his goals stated it kinda makes it a little fuzzy. This guy is living in the current timeline I believe and the reason for that is because he desires to conquer that era. If he was some badass from the future why wouldn't he just take over in his own time. The only reason people really time travel in stories is to stop something from occuring, stop peace from occuring? If the future was war torn then why would he care to go back in time, isn't war what he wants?

I think whats occuring is simply that all the characters in the akatsuki were scattered across the world and using this jutsu to communicate. The leader is probably in some far off distant country that rivals konoha in size. As for him being Asuma and Kurenai's child here is the huge hole in that theory, Hidan killed Asuma... why would AL let his father die to one of his subordinates? That would be illogical, wait until your mom is pregnant then off your father lol. I think we all want some grandiose history for AL, and maybe we'll get it but for now I think Kishi is setting up a new ninja war this time we will see konoha vs another country.

5. FadedBlack AllAmericanGrandma

its believable too me although i really dont like the concept of time travel in this show just doesnt flow right, not too mention asuma and kurenai are not really that main of characters only sensei's and they do not connect really with any of the lead characters (naruto,sasuke etc.) lol anyways good theory

6. MechNinja Name's Ash

The AL doesn't have a beard though! It never looked like he did in the first place. To make things even clearer:
    Megatokyo

7. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

Its not good to base your theory off of another theory, ie kurenai actually being pregnant.

8. HolyCow Chaos Theorist

no, AL is Asuma's brother. period!

9. Jin-E Well-Known Member

Interesting theory but it isnt exactly solid build on cannon evidence. How could Asuma know that his future son is the AL and tell that to Shikamaru? Why didnt he go straight to the Hokage if he had any information?

It just seems to unlikely IMO.

10. Konoha Leaf Village Hokage

al is yondaimes bro

11. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

wow....cool theory but it's hard to believe...i mean the timetravel part could be true...but it would have to be far in the future( there is a river in the pic and konoha isn't close to any known rivers, so there would have to be major landscape changes). also someone commented on why doesn't he take over his time era....well maybe his future is devastated( the lands could be destroyed, villages destroyed, utter chaos and such) so he has to go back in time to change what his future is like and create a better one....but again i find this hard to believe....though you have to admit it is an exciting theory.

12. Vox wub wub wub

Yeah. It was the byui. Thats why he's collecting them all. Because they totally trashed the land in the future. smile-big

Okay, so its not likely. But I can dream, can't I?