1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Deepest Darkest Secret by DarkDemonicSecrets

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by DarkDemonicSecrets, Oct 25, 2006.

1. DarkDemonicSecrets

Hello, my name is Serena Drystilia. I am American and just to warn you I don’t know a whole lot of Japanese so I’ll be sticking to English when it comes to naming attacks and such. This is my first time writing a Naruto fanfiction. Ever. So please go easy on me. Hopefully everyone on here has read the rules to this website so I will not bother in posting them.

This story stars mostly in the point of view of a 13 year old girl named Serena Drystilia (yes me). I know that each shinobi in the Hidden-Leaf Village consists of a three-man team; but lets just pretend in our minds that Serena transferred to the Hidden-Leaf Village from the Village of the Sound and joined the Shinobi Team #7 the day the teams got put together, whom we all know consists of Naruto Uzimaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and the team’s sensei Kakashi. My mind is a little foggy of all that happened in each episode (it’s been a while since they’ve shown a marathon over here) but I will try to be accurate in each and start from Episode 3 where everybody meets each other and teams get formed. I will also be putting a little variations of my own in each one, so my character can be included. Of course there’s going to be prologue and then the story will skip straight into Episode 3 since we all know what happened in Episode 1 and 2 and continue on until Episode 55 for that’s as far as my time zone as gotten and then I continue off going on with my own version.

Disclaimer: The only character(s) I own are Serena Drystilia, Drake Drystilia, and any other person you do not recognize from the Naruto series. All the other characters such as Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura I do not own, I am merely borrowing them so that I may write my story.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
    Tags:
  2. DarkDemonicSecrets

Prologue:
    Let me set the scene for you; Out in the vast ocean in the middle of the night a burning castle and it’s village loomed up from the crashing chaotic waves of the sea as if the castle and village itself were floating on water. People were screaming and running to and fro for safety and comfort flew all around the village in a panic disarray looking for lost loved ones, shouting orders to other shinobi to defend the castle and its royal members from the threatening enemy, or otherwise were fleeing towards land only to be blocked a few meters away from the crusty sand by a crystal wall as tall as the tallest turret of the castle and as thick and hard as diamond. Women with their group of crying children were pounding on the wall in an effort to get away from the death and destruction behind them while the men used more forceful means to knock down the obstacle that spelled out the death they knew was upon them.
    If you looked more closely another castle exactly below the first one mirrored the horror that was descending on them like a thick wool blanket on the world that was below their feet for below the surface another village existed as more people did the exact same habits on the parallel surface below under water be yet were able to breath as they clearly had their mouths open in horror and yet looked no where near choking from what assumed that would happen on the water that would normally just rush into a person mouth. An identical wall stretched below where the first one was to prevent the victims on that side from escaping onto shore.
    What was different was that the two castles mentioned earlier even though they were both apparently on fire they looked completely different from one another. The one on top of the water was white, gold, and crimson-red and even though there was no sunlight it radiated the sun’s illumination and the tallest turret that stretched toward the moonless sky with billows of smoke had a sun perched on a pointed pole. This Kingdom was known as the Village hidden within Morning and that’s just what it did. In the morning it would be hidden in the with clouds and sunlight and the sun’s rays bleached everything in it’s colors even the ocean. The castle below the Morning Village was black, silver, and midnight-blue. It too, stretched toward a sky but this sky had a full moon the illuminated the starry sky that was invisible from the clouds of smoke blocking the view. It’s tallest turret had a crescent moon on a pointed pole. This was the Village known as the Village hidden within the Night. As you can imagine it too echoed it’s surroundings, along with its village. Normally a velvety blanket of luminous stars and moon that radiated its soft light onto the village that was dark and echoed the noises of the night, the ocean a black shadow as far as you can see.

“Look!” Someone shouted form the crowd that was banging and clawing at the wall in the village hidden within the morning. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at what one woman was pointing up at even the people from the village hidden within night had stopped what they were doing to break through the wall and looked. A single shadow stood on top of the wall looking down on them.
    “It’s Sakurakai!” A man shouted from the crowd below.

“He’s not the only one you should be worrying about!” A voice shouted and everyone looked for the source of the voice only to end up having to look down at the top of the wall that was on the other side. Another single shadow stood like a statue on top of the wall.

“Drake, boy! Get back with the others and wait with them like you were ordered to do!” Sakurakai hissed down at the shadow otherwise known as Drake Drystilia.

“Sorry, Sakurakai but this one I gotta stick around for. After all I am the one who caused the downfall of these pathetic excuses of a villages. I want them see as they draw their last breath who sold them out for a power that should have been mine. Too bad it will be destroyed along with my rotten sister. Oh well, at least I got some of it.” Drake said as the stared down at his people with a sickening grin and a murderous look in his eye.

“Hump, you’ll be of great use to me, Drake, my boy. Now lets get this over with, DIE!” Sakurakai shouted the last word and with a couple of hand signs he ended all the trapped people’s lives just like that as both he and Drake laughed mercilessly.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2006
  3. DarkDemonicSecrets

That's all for now, hope you like it and tell me what you think. I will begin typing the 1st chapter/episode here in a bit.

:ninja Serena :ninja

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
  4. demonicillusion2354

It's a wonderful rather, different breed of fan fiction. I too am a fanfic writer, I write Hellfire, And am about to start ch2. I liked your fanfic and will eagerly await ch1.

:kkchidori

5. DarkDemonicSecrets

Yay! I got a reader! And they like my story! I'm new here so what do you think of my pics? Is there any constructive criticism you would like to give me? I'm so happy, I'm going to post the next chapter. Also just to let you know in the future, I write long chapters as you will probably take notice in my next post.

6. DarkDemonicSecrets

Chapter 1:

A girl of the age 13 walked down the hallway of the ninja academy with an administrator leading her in front of her. She had ankle-length raven-black hair pulled up into a high french-braided ponytail with some bangs dangling in front of her face and along her jaw that ended at her collar bone. She had midnight-blue eyes and her attire was strange. Her top had a see through material that came to a point at her belly button on top of this material a black sports bra stopped just underneath her chest. Some of the flimsy light material appeared enough just to cover the shoulders and her arms were bare to her mid-forearms where a black wrapping wrapped around her arms and ended at the middle of her palms. She had black shorts on with a sarong of the same flimsy blue see through material she used as an undershirt she used it as a mini sarong tied at the waist and dangled over her left thigh and ended at the knee. Her right thigh had the usual ninja pouch tied to it. She didn’t have the usual blue shoes every ninja wears on their feet; instead she had the same black wrappings around her legs that begun at the mid-calf and ended at the arch of the foot leaving the rest of her feet bare. And of course she also had the usual head protector that had the Konoha Leaf symbol in the middle of the silver plate, tied around her forehead. This girl’s name was Serena Drystilia. She was a transfer from the Sound Village and she just happened to be in luck for today the new rookies were being put together in teams.

“Of course since you will be joining this class that has even members you’ll be put on a team with four shinobi since you make the class an odd number.” The village’s Hokage had said to her when she spoke with them earlier this morning when she had arrived.

“I’ll bet whoever’s team I’m being put on won’t like that.” Serena thought with a snort.

“Here we are,” the administrator that was leading her to the classroom said stopping at a door.

You could tell the class hadn’t begun yet for it was loud inside suggesting that the young ninjas were chatting with each other catching up on the latest gossip or whatnot. The administrator had just slid open the door when everyone went silent and a funny scene met them. In the middle of the classroom were two male ninjas kissing each other on the lips. One was a spiky blonde haired boy with blue eyes and in an orange jumpsuit who was squatting on top of a desk in front of the guy he was kissing who had jet-black hair that also had spiky hair but not as much as the blonde haired boy, he had black eyes and a blue shirt with the symbol of the Uchiha clan on the back telling her he was obviously of the Uchiha clan, the collar of the shirt was pulled up to his chin. He had white shorts that went to his knees and white wraps with blue strands on the top and bottom that went from just below his knees to just above his ankles. He also had them on his arms that went from just below his elbows to his wrists. They both had the konoha leaf head protector tied around their foreheads, a ninja bag on their right thighs, and blue ninja shoes on their feet.

Serena whispered out of the corner of her mouth to the administrator, “Erm, do I even want to know?”

Before the administrator could respond the two boys broke apart both spitting and wiping their tongues from the saliva of the other boy’s mouth. Just then a girl ninja with pink hair and a red err, dress thing that went to her knees with slits at the sides that begun at the waist. The shirt’s sleeves covered just the shoulder and had a white border around them leaving the rest of her arms bare. Underneath the red dress she too had black shorts with a ninja bag on her right hip and the blue ninja shoes on her feet. She also had a konoha leaf head protector but instead of it being on her forehead she used it as a headband behind her bangs with the rest her hair down ending at the small of her back. She had green eyes.

This girl hit the blonde haired boy and shouted, “Naruto! How dare you steal Sasuke’s first kiss!”

A huge bump had formed on the top of the blonde haired boy’s head where the pink haired girl had clobbered him and tears were raining from his eyes down his cheeks like a leaky water pipe. The Uchiha boy was furious and was glaring at the blonde haired boy who was crying.

“Am I late?” A voice said from Serena’s right and she turned her gaze from the awkward scene to find a jounin making his way down the hall toward them. He had black hair pulled up into a spiky ponytail, the usual jounin outfit and had the Konoha leaf head protector tied around his forehead. He also had a scar running across his nose.

“Ah, Iruka! We were just looking for you.” The administrator said closing the door when he had spotted the young jounin. “You have a new transfer, from the Sound Village. She will be joining your class and has had the test to be allowed to train as a shinobi, so you will not have to worry about her abilities. The Hokage has ordered that she be put on Team 7.” The administrator continued when the jounin known as Iruka reached them.

“I see, what is your name then, miss?” Iruka said as he directed his attention to Serena with curious eyes.

“Serena Drystilia, sir,” She said bowing to him.

“Right, well, we better get the class started then, come in and I’ll introduce you.” Iruka said and nodded at the administrator who left.

“What shall I do with my stuff? I had no time to leave them at my new apartment, I just got here.” Serena said as she directed her attention to her black duffle bag down at her side she had to bring along with her.

“Bring it with you, it doesn’t matter.” Iruka said and slid open the door and walked in.

Serena picked up her bag and followed the jounin into the front of the room where Iruka spoke to get the student’s attention.

“Alright, settle down now and get back to your seats! You have a new classmate joining you that I would like to introduce.”

Everyone settled down and the blonde haired boy glared one last time at the Uchiha boy who returned the look just as forcefully.
    “This is Serena Drystilia, she will be joining you into the world of shinobi. She just transferred from the Village Hidden within Sound. I’m sorry to say this but since she makes this class an odd number one of your teams will have 4 members instead of the usual 3.” Iruka said followed by a sea full of groans and one person in the front glared at her and she glared back with more force that made him gulp and look away.

“How about you take the seat next to Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke will you please raise your hand so Serena will know where to go?” Iruka said aloud and the Uchiha boy raised his hand.

Serena picked up her duffle bag and walked up the stairs and plopped in the seat next the boy named Sasuke who stared at her with a baleful look which she just ignored and dropped her bag next to her and put her elbow on the table with her head resting on her hand. Soon the boy turned his gaze back to the jounin who was now talking about teams, how important it was now that they were finally stepping out into the world now known as a ninja, yadda yadda yadda. Having heard this story so many times before she turned her gaze to around the room. One or rather two students were staring back at her with daggers in their eyes. One was the pink haired girl and the other was a girl that was blonde that had her hair pulled up a ponytail. She had blue eyes and a purple shirt that ended at her belly that was covered up with white wraps and a purple skirt that ended at her knees, blue ninja shoes and the ninja bag at her right thigh. She had a konoha leaf head protector too but it was tied around her waist. Serena blinked at them in confusion.

“What the hell did I do to them?” She thought in bewilderment as she continue to blink at them and turned her attention back to the professor when they looked away. Finally the words that they were all waiting for were spoken.

“Now I’m going to assign you your teams,” Iruka said and picked up clipboard that she assumed to be their names and what teams they were assigned to.

Serena didn’t even bother to pay attention the other team’s members that were put together only when it was time for Team 7 to be called out did her ears perk up.

“Team 7 will consist of Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzimaki, Serena Drystilia, and Sasuke Uchiha. The team’s captain will be Sasuke Uchiha.” Iruka said and was about to continue on when the blonde haired boy supposedly known as Naruto shouted.

“WHAT!”

“What is it this time Naruto?” Iruka said as though he had better things to do.

“I can’t be on a team with Sasuke, there’s no way I’ll be on a team with that jerk!” Naruto shouted anger etched in face.

“And I can’t be on a team with Naruto!” The pink hair girl Serena assumed was the girl Sakura who looked just as angry.

“You’ll be stuck with each other on that team and that’s the end of the story. I don’t want to hear one more peep out of you two understand?” Iruka said in a deadly voice.

“Note to self: Don’t piss off any of the Jounins!” Serena thought in her head as she saw the frightened looks on Naruto and Sakura.

Soon it was time to leave and she just picked up her duffle bag and made her way out of the room while digging a map out of her duffle bag that had directions to her new apartment. She wanted to hurry and find it so she could get settled in before the day was over and get a good nights sleep to be energized for tomorrow morning when they had to meet with their sensei.

7. demonicillusion2354

You have failed to dissapoint me. that was all i expected, perhaps more.

Thanks and, once again, i'll await the next chapter.

P.S. yes your chapters ARE long!

8. DarkDemonicSecrets

Maybe this will be good enough. Next Chapter coming up.

9. DarkDemonicSecrets

Chapter 2:

Serena was standing in the middle of the road in the middle of the Leaf Village still looking for her apartment. She was slumped a little and had tears leaking down her cheeks.

?Can anyone help me find my apartment?? She said aloud particularly to no one.

?You?re hopeless, you know that, right?? a voice said somewhere above her head.

Serena looked up to find Sasuke Uchiha standing on a roof looking down at her with a baleful stare.

?Hey, it?s not my fault the guy who drew this map couldn?t give directions if his life depended on it!? She exclaimed up at him with a glare.

?Hn.?

?Boy aren?t you just full of sunshine today?? Serena said sarcasm dripping from her words.

?Hn.?

?Ugh! Fine! If you won?t help me like a captain of a team is supposed to do, then fine! I?ll find my apartment without your help, Mr. I?m-better-than-anyone-so-why-should-I-care?? Serena said with a huff and walked away not caring that the young Uchiha was glaring at her all the while.

Four hours later?..

Serena had finally found her apartment and had unpacked and settled in. After that she went to the local grocery store to stock up on food using the last of her money.

?I have got to get a life!? Serena said nonchalantly water running from her eyes again carrying her groceries back to the apartment. She had 4 plastic bags each hooked onto each arm and 2 paper bags that she hugged to her chest.

When she got to her apartment it took a while for her to get her apartment key out of her pocket seeing as her hands were full at the moment. Just as she got her key out of her pocket she heard a rip and vegetables and fruit fell out of the bottom of one of the paper bags she was holding.
    A sweatdrop formed on her head and she had her head down.

?This is not my day!? She said.

?Do you need help or something?? a voice came from behind her. She turned.

?Are you stalking me or something, now?? She said once she saw Sasuke behind her a smirk on his face.

?You know for someone who?s supposedly from the Sound Village you seem kinda pathetic.? Sasuke said as he began gathering the fallen vegetables and fruit on the floor.

?So I?m guessing you don?t know the meaning of the phrase, ?Never judge a book by it?s cover??? she said down at him her eyelids lowering.

?I?m not fond of books, really. More of a practical kind of guy.? He said standing up his arms loaded with all of her fruit and vegetables.

?Good for you, now hold on a sec while I open the door,? she said coolly and turned away from Sasuke to unlock her door and push it open.

She crossed the room to the table and placed the grocery bags on it and turned only to see Sasuke standing at the threshold looking in around her room.

?What? Are waiting for an invitation to come in? Get in here!? She snapped at him.

Serena began putting away her groceries in the refrigerator and cupboards while Sasuke stepped in and placed the fruit and vegetables on the table.
    He then began looking around at her room and belongings. The room was small and modest. From the door; the counters, sink, cupboards and refrigerator stood against the left wall with a table and single chair in front of the counter and sink. Further along the wall was a bed with white sheets, pillows, and blankets. Next to it was a nightstand that presented a picture frame that held a picture in it, obviously, and a digital alarm clock and lamp. The picture bore a proud and strong man with black hair and beard the hair was long and pulled into a ponytail at the base of his neck, and had midnight-blue eyes. He smiled a warm smile as he hugged a woman next to him at his side around the waist. The woman had auburn red hair that was down and went to her mid-calves, brown tawny eyes, full rosy lips which crinkled into a smile like she was having the time of her life. They both wore the same style of clothing Serena did.

Sasuke looked from the picture to Serena who was to busy putting away her groceries to notice the scrutiny, Sasuke was giving her. From what Sasuke could tell as he compared Serena with the couple in the picture; she had the man?s black hair and eye color, but she had the figure and complexion of the woman. Putting the coincidence aside for now he continued looking around.

On the far wall was a sliding glass door/window that led onto a balcony with black railing and overlooked the forested scenery that surrounded the village. In front of the door was a pulled back floor length curtain that was white and see-through. A window also loomed above her bed on the ceiling but had no curtains. Instead it showed the cloudless blue sky outside. On the right wall starting from the back door, was an open door that led into a dark room that he could make out was a bathroom with a small cubicle shower that you could only stand up in, a toilet and a counter with a sink, and small mirror hanging above it on the wall.

Closer to the door was a mahogany dresser where Sasuke assumed she kept her clothing. What was interesting about it though was it held five head protectors. Behind one was a picture of three people. Two of them was smiling while the one in the center was scowling.

Sasuke went over to examine the dresser?s decorations as curiosity got the better of him.

?I thought you said you transferred from the Sound Village?? Sasuke said as he tore his eyes away from the five head protectors.

Each was unique all of them were black but each had a different symbol engraved on it. The one on the far left had the symbol for the Village hidden in Sand on it, the one next to it had the Village hidden in Clouds symbol, the middle had the sound village symbol on it, the second one from the right had the symbol for the Village hidden in mist on it, and the last but not least had the symbol of the Village hidden in Stone on it.

?I did,? Was all she said.

?Then why do I see 4 more head protectors here along with the Village of Sound head protector with them? Surely you can?t have visited all of these places.? Sasuke asked his voice filled with doubt and suspicion.

?Did you think that the Village of Sound was the only place I?ve been to? No. I was born and started out in the Village of Stone and have been traveling around to each country learning as many jutsus, training styles, and strategies as I can to become stronger so I may one day fulfill a dream I have.? Serena explained as she put the last of the groceries away and closed the door of the refrigerator with a kick.

?Who are the people in this picture?? Sasuke prodded on.

?Those three used to be my team for when I was in the Village of Sand, they are siblings, the one on the left with a puppet wrapped up on his back is Kankurou, the one on the right his sister her name is Temari, and the one in the middle that scowling his name is Garaa, he may be the youngest out them all but he is definantly the strongest by far. I took that picture just before I left the Village of Sand.? Serena explained once again.

?And the one on your nightstand? Who are they?? Sasuke said directing Serena?s attention to the happy couple in each other?s arms.

Serena sighed at this and looked at the picture with a small smile and sad eyes. She turned back to a curious Sasuke who was studying her sad expression.

?Those people would be my parents, young Uchiha. My father, on the left, his name was Artorious and my mother her name was Satine,? Serena said softly.

?Was??

?They died when I was a month away from turning 4.?

?Oh, sorry.?

?Don?t be! It wasn?t your fault.? Serena said waving her hand to bat away the apology.

?Um, okay. Look, I gotta go.? Sasuke said shrugging.

?Okay, see ya tomorrow.? Serena said and closed the door after him and sighed as she plopped face down on her bed. Her head buried in the depths of her pillow.

10. DarkDemonicSecrets

It was funny, to be sure! I can definately see where you may be able to bring this. it is a very good fanfic.
    P.S. sorry i wasn't on for a wwhile. math home work, i'm afraid. i needed a forklift to carry it all.

12. DarkDemonicSecrets

Hey, sry I haven't been posting in a while, been busy with school and whatnot. It seems when you are a senior in high school that the administrators just dumps everything on you, homework, searching for colleges to attend to nxt year, take the SAT/ACT's, and of course lets not forget about all the little tidbits of graduation orders. *sighs* What a drag! Wow! Man, is it just me or am I starting to sound like the ninja Shikmaru?

13. DarkDemonicSecrets

Anywho, I'll try to get the third chapter up soon, and I got just one question for you-Are you a guy or a girl? Forgive my bluntness but I just have to know. If you are wondering about me-I'm a girl.

14. demonicillusion2354

no no- it's fine. I'm a guy. my name is jim. (and i think anyone named serena would be a girl)

15. DarkDemonicSecrets

Chapter 3:

“Naruto, don’t do that! You’ll get us into trouble!” Sakura said the next morning when they were back in the classroom waiting for their very late sensei.

Sasuke was sitting on a desk in the front row ignoring his other teammates with his elbows rest on his bent knees and his hands covering his mouth. Naruto was standing on top of a chair in front of the doorway while fixing the door so when their sensei would open the door a dirty chalkboard eraser would drop on his head. Sakura was watching him do this with a nervous look on her face. Serena was sitting on the window sill of an open window with one bent knee resting on the sill and the other leg dangling on the inside. One arm was resting on the bent knee and the other was resting across her waist. Her hair dangling to the floor on the inside her face was turned so she could look out at the peaceful yet busy village down below.

Having gotten the prank set just right, Naruto jumped down from the chair and said to Sakura.

“Ha! This is what he gets for being late in the first place.”

“But, Naruto, he’s a Jonin! He’d never fall for something like that!” Sakura argued back.

Just then the door opened a little more and a spiky, silver haired and masked Jonin stuck his head and had just enough time to say-

“Sorry, I’m late-“

-Before the eraser dropped on his head with a puff of chalk dust billowing around him. All of the young were thinking the same thing-

“He actually fell for such a stupid and obvious prank?”

Then Naruto shouted, “You’re late, Kakashi sensei!”

The silver haired Jonin known as Kakashi merely said, “I know I lost track of the time.”

The four had a huge anime sweat drops dripping down their foreheads.

Later out on a veranda overlooking the village……..

Kakashi was sitting on the railing at the edge of the veranda facing his pupils that he had gathered them onto. From the left to right sat Sakura with her legs under her and was paying full attention to their sensei. Next was Sasuke who sitting on the top step with his legs bent and his elbows were resting on his knees to where he had his hands folded in front of his mouth. Naruto sat next to him on the middle step with his legs stretched out and looking as clueless as ever. Finally Serena sat on the bottom step, one leg was stretched out while the other was bent with her arms wrapped around it and had her chin resting on her bent knee.

Kakashi had just finished telling them about himself for he had asked them to go around telling their teammates about themselves for trust building issues wanting to know what their names were, their dreams they had set for themselves, and if they had any hobbies, oh and if they lied anything in particular.

Serena listened to each of them speak, Naruto she thought was a bit of joke, while Sakura was just plain annoying, and Sasuke was well a bit cold when you heard what his dream was. He also sounded a bit arrogant, in Serena’s opinion.

“Does he not care about anything but himself?” She thought in frustration.

“And last but not least, the newcomer! Since even I know only so little about you, I am going to ask a little more about you.” Kakashi said laying his eyes on Serena who simply shrugged.

“Fire away, chief, if you must.” She said.

“Okay, first let’s hear your name, likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and your dream if you have one,” Kakashi said.

“In order, my name is Serena Drystilia. Um, I like to travel a lot, read, music, and sketch if I have the time. My dislikes are cheaters, backstabbers, oh and people who are annoying and are arrogant. My hobbies are training, reading, and sketching. Finally my dream is to get stronger and stronger so that I may one day be able to get revenge on those who murdered my clan.” She said the last part with hatred and anger in her voice and eyes and she could feel a certain pair of Uchiha eyes boring into her.

“Okay, the Hokage said that you’ve been to the Sound Village, what was your training like there and have you been to anywhere else besides that village?” Kakashi said for a moment.

“Well to be honest it was really intense at first, because I had to get accustomed to their routines for it was totally unlike any of the other villages I have been to. Everyone was either training with their sensei or was off doing a mission. Plus it total silence throughout the day. Apart from being lectured on a lesson or how do something in a certain way you never spoke, it just train, train, train, from sunrise to sunset and sometimes longer depending on how devoted you were to becoming stronger. I learned many lessons and many skills while I was there. It’s a pretty hardening experience if you ever go there even for a day.” Serena said and by then she had everyone’s rapt attention because they were so amazed at the hardships and obstacles she had to deal with.

“As for it being the only village I’ve been to; no it was not.” Serena said and continued on, “I’ve been to the Village Hidden in the Mist, the Village Hidden in the Sand, the Village Hidden in the Clouds, and the Village Hidden in the Stone.”

“So basically you’ve been to all of the countries?” Kakashi said.

“Yup.”

“What’s the highest rank mission you’ve ever been on and how many of type of ranked missions have you been on?” Kakashi asked.

“What is this? 21 questions or something?” she thought and inwardly sighed.

“The highest rank mission I’ve been on is the highest rank, an A-rank mission. As for how many of each ranked mission I’ve been on, lets see, for D-ranked missions I’ve been on, eh, about around 15 mission or so, after a while it gets hard in keeping track of how many missions I’ve gotten. 10 for C-ranked missions, 30 for B-ranked ones and I would venture around in guessing about 45 A-ranked missions, I could be wrong though my memory is a little fuzzy.” Serena said.

After she said this, her eyes caught her teammate’s expressions sitting beside her. Naruto had his head in his lap with a blue spot on his head and a sweat drop, Sakura was staring at her in amazement, and for once Sasuke was staring at her with his mouth open as he gaped at her.

“One last question,” Kakashi said forcing Serena’s attention back onto their sensei.

“As a traveler, I would assume you’ve had a lot of experience on the road, my question is, do you have any beneficial advice to these three over here?” Kakashi asked as he gestured to Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto.

“Well, there’s not a whole lot of advice I can give you for I have yet to see how each of you guys fight. But if I have to give you guys some advice based on my personal experience, let it be this: Never take your missions lightly and always be suspicious when you are on a mission, always ask the question why to something you don’t have the answer to. Also you’ve got to learn to have faith in one another for sometimes you have to have someone to depend on in a mission, whether it’s from healing a comrade or you need help in staying alive on a mission. Learn to work with what you have and trust in each other to work together and in by working with someone that means no holding back on yourself and let nothing become between you and your dreams and goals. For if you doubt yourself in the slightest bit for any one reason you are doomed to fail and will never reach your potential,” Serena said directly to them and even Naruto understood some of it.

“Very good, Serena excellent advice. Now for the serious part. Tomorrow I am going to put you four to the test. That’s all I’m saying as far ash that goes in telling you what I have in store for you. Also one last thing before I dismiss you and this important so listen up,” Kakashi said as he looked at Naruto pointedly who was off in his own little world a bubble coming out of his nose.

Serena rolled her eyes and slapped him upside the head and glared at him when he looked her with anger in his eyes as he rubbed the spot where she had slapped him.

“Ow! What’d you do that for?” He shouted at glaring at her.

“Two words, Naruto: Pay-Attention!!” She growled at him stressing the pay attention part and he looked at Kakashi nervously who was staring at him with disapproval.

“As I was saying, one last thing before I dismiss you-Don’t eat your breakfast tomorrow!” Kakashi said with his one eye closed the other one you couldn’t tell because of the Konoha Leaf head protector lowered over his left eye.

“What!? Why can’t we have breakfast tomorrow, Kakashi sensei?” Sakura asked confusion written all over her face.

“I say this because if you eat your breakfast tomorrow then tomorrow during my test you’ll all throw up!” Kakashi said this in a deadly voice and everyone even Serena looked shocked at this news.

“Ok now, off you go!” Kakashi said waving his hands at them as if he were telling a stray dog to beat it.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2006
  16. DarkDemonicSecrets

there you go! Enjoy and don't be afraid to invite any friends you have to read this. I have this posted on fanfiction.net as well and so far I've gotten only 1 reply and all they said was 'interesting' :notrust :huh I don't know whether to happy that I got a reply or sad because all they said was one word and I don't know what they think is interesting about it. Plus I haven't gotten a single reply since then! Ugh! It's infuriating! Anywho, enjoy your stay and please keep your arms, legs, and body fluids inside the ride at all times, thank you and have a nice day.

17. demonicillusion2354

Shoudn't be that hard to keep my fluids inside the thread.
    Yep. Great job again. (I did notice a typo, but i forgot what it was. oh well.)
    It was funny, in a strange, twisted kind of way, when sasuke reacted to your character saying the thing about 45 A missions.