1. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Breakfast!
    Deadline for entries: February 10th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We consider ideas for a brand name. You can probably come up with a good one. Click. Within cells, interlinked.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Come enter in Flash Fiction -- Photo!
    Deadline for entries: January 29th by 11:59pm EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Fanfiction Idea [possible spoilers]

Discussion in 'Featured Anime of November 07' started by BakaOnna, Nov 20, 2007.

1. BakaOnna

I don't exactly know how fanfiction is viewed on this forum. :oh I used to write/read fanfiction a lot, back when I was young and stupid. I haven't written fanfiction in like, years. That's not to say I don't write, because I love to write. Well, fiction anyway. Not essays. ><

HOWEVER, after watching, I think it was ep. 11 of HiggyKai, Rika mentioned how one of the worst kind of world is one where Keiichi never moved into Hinamizawa... Yeah, I bet you know where this is going. :nod

Basically, the set-up is going to be similar to Minagoroshi-hen... except without, well, Keiichi. Yeah... and... Teppei is going to be it (practically a given) and let's just say things go downhill from there. :)

Eh... let's see what else. Oh, I have half of the 1st chapter done. I'll probably post it on [insert t3h popular fanfiction site with now a Higurashi section!!] after the whole chapter is done.

So... any comments, concerns, advice, suggestions? If you want me to give more plot detail, I can. I'm going to try to make this as canonical as possible, but still with my own 'what if' arc idea. Of course, it won't be as good as the Ryukushi07's arc ideas, but what hey, I want to write this. :nod

Tags:
  2. Clouds-Are-Nice

Really curious what direction you're going to go with this. :amuse

I don't know anything about writing good fanfiction though so I can't really help you.

Fight-o~! :nod

3. Monna

Great idea. i've never read any Higu fanfics.