1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

My first Theory

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Luckyday, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Luckyday

Alright I been thinking about this for a while now and I think if Leaf Village have people with different element affinities could other shinobi villages have that kind of set of ninjas as well but with diffirent numbers. If you're having trouble of what I'm trying to say then perhaps this will help.:)

Speculation on my point of view.

Leaf Village
    Fire
    Lightning
    Water
    Earth
    Wind

Mist Village
    Water
    Lightning
    Wind
    Fire

Cloud Village
    Lightning
    Fire
    Water

Stone Village
    Earth
    Wind
    Fire

Sand Village
    Wind
    Earth
    Fire

The reason why Leaf Village have so many elemental affinities because
    it's sorta in the center of the Ninja world.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Kyon

Ummm.... just a couple questions....

First off, the leaf village is the center of the ninja world, true. But why is it suddenly the uber country? Can't other villages have ninjas of another type too?

Secondly, it doesn't make sense to segregate elements to geography. And there are like 50 ninja villages...not 5. 5 main countries, yes, but a bajillion villages. Also, a couple don't make too much sense, such as the water country...

Any PARTICULAR reason the mist village can't create the element of ice (which is founded from water and wind) even though Haku can?

I know I'll seem like an asshole for saying this, but I find it...ironic, maybe, that the STONE village has control over wind...>_>

Um.... the fact that they both have the same elements is kind of knavish. And shouldn't fire be in last OR the middle for both and the opposite element to be in the place that fire isn't? ...That made sense in my mind.

That one makes slightly more sense, but still...

I think that the order represents the number of ninjas with the element, but...why the hell would that order be right? I'm just wondering about your motivation for placing certain elements in certain villages. Was it just totally random o.O? Or did you take a village and place it's opposite element there too for shits and giggles, and throw fire in because it seemed neutral enough?

3. Luckyday

Ice isn't a element in Narutoverse.:notrust
    I just thought that Stone village and Sand village wouldn't have lightning or water because they're two far apart from the other two villages.:(
    If you don't like why don't you try to come with your POV of what kind element affinities are in each village .

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  4. Delita

1. the ninja world isnt flat so who is in the center is entirely based on perspective.

2. I think elemental affinities are entirely random throughout the villages. You can make a case saying all wind chakra affinites originally came from the country of wind but since people migrate it is safe to assume that there is a good spread on affinities throughout the villages.

5. Kyon

[AQS-Anime]​_Kanon​_2006​_-​_Episode​_01​_[EF8BD818].avi

This pretty clearly shows that is a possible element. There are a LOT more than 5, if you combine them. And because Mist is small, I'm inclined to believe that the other villages would have equal amount of base elements to 4 as well. And as for the one missing element? I don't see a logical reason for one to be missing. IMO, all villages have all 5, though some are rarer than others.

Delita summed up everything else I wanted to say.

6. clouded_fate

haku was supposedly the last ice user, just as yamato is supposed to be the only wood user.

and saying that fire country is only in the middle becuase of perspective is like saying mongolia is only between russia and china becuase of perspective. face it, fire is in the middle.

as for the actual theory, a child that gorws up in fire wont automaticly have fire, it all depends on what clan he is from. and even then, its not for sure, since sarutobi had fire and earth, while his grandson asuma has wind. it's probably random

7. Delita

1. Its nothing like saying that. Rotate the ninja map properly and wind is in the center.

2. There can only be one affinity due to the nature of the word affinity. Sarutobis affinity was never said, just because he can use certain jutsu doesnt mean that is his that specialty. He was the god of shinobi I would hope he could use all five elements effectively.

8. Tazmo?

This theory cannot be proved since we hardly known anyting about Iwagakure and Kumogakure.

9. Delita

if a theory can be proved it really isnt a theory. A theory is just something that cannot be disproven.

10. clouded_fate

um...what? since when was a theory something that couldn't be proven? If a theory just has to be something you can't disprove, then I dance with pink elves at night, then Santa Cluase comes in and whips them and yells at them to keep making him more cookies.

as for affinity, what affinity you are is either what element you can use most easily, or what is strongest. going by this, it would be bad to use lightning or earth if your affinity is water, and is would be bad to use fire and earth, like what sarutobi did, if his affinity was anything else. If you have a soldier that is good all-round, but specializes in sharp shooting, you wont give him a shotgun.(sorry, i played halo recently)

11. ixupi

12. Delita

I guess I didnt choose my words carefully. A theory that is proven is no longer a theory. A theory is a guess or a hypothesis about an unknown phenomena using evidence to support this claim. If the claim is proven than it is no longer a theory. You dancing with pink elves at night is technically a theory if u support it. Like clouded fate dances with pink elves at night because he told me that he did.

ok so some ninjas specialize in elements because of their affinitity. However sarutobi was called the professor, the god of shinobi, and the man who knew every jutsu in konoha. Just because we saw him use like 2 elemental jutsu shouldnt mean that those are the only 2 he is good or the only 2 he can use. You can argue that he used those cuz that is what he is best at, im just saying you cant prove it. Yes I would give my sniper a shot gun. The more guns the better right? If he has a close up battle he can just switch his weapon and wreck havok for the proper situation.

13. pearl_master

im still unclear about what your trying to say.....

14. Aerik

U can't say if every village has a standard element or elements, why? cuz Kage's can do all of the elements (ok not all kage's, but it is to be expected from a kage that he can handle almost every element). Besides your Chakra LEANS toward an element, this doenst mean u can only learn that kind of element, every person should be capable of learning every element, the only reason why only a few master more then 4 is because it's damn difficult and takes ALOT of time (xpt for Naruto)

15. Luckyday

16. Gray Wolf

I believe the countries element is what most ninjas living in the area would have.

Land of Fire: has the most fire users
    Land of Water: has the most water users
    Land of Thunder: has the most lighting users
    Land of Earth: has the most earth users
    Land of Wind: has the most wind users

17. Luckyday

18. Flunitrazepam

He did? Keep in mind that he was called "The Professor", supposedly knowing all jutsus in Konohagakure. I'd say he just used the Doton because it's superior in defense, and Katon because it kicks ass (people seriously underestimate Katon jutsus just because Sasuke overuse them).