1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

My friends think im fat...

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Sakura, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Sakura Active Member

my friends all think im fat even if im only 40 kg for a 16-year old. they think my thighs are fat and my tummyz big and i feel sooo bad.

what can i do?

Tags:
  2. BooYah i love you all..MUAH! xD

dont mind them...as long as ur comfortable with ur self and u are healthy...and if ur not comfortable well maybe try gettin' some excercise..

3. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

hey ninja-girl don't listen her you are not fat! look I am more fat than you, my weight is 49 kg but i am so confident with that :)

4. TheGreatYugi Member

What? You aren't fat. Your friends are assholes. Even if you were fat (WHICH YOU ARE NOT) your freinds are stupid for telling you that and making you feel bad.

5. skunkworks Member

If you're healthy and comfortable then who gives a shite. But if you want to trim down a bit just exercise.

6. Sakura Active Member

aww. thanks u guys. they weigh more than me. but they think itz not the weight that counts. itz the looks and i do believe i have some baby fat on my belly and thighs.

7. Sakura Active Member

and they think my butt is big and my arms are loose with fat and evrything about me is FAT

8. Sakura Active Member

okkk. but im sorta scared of going on a diet cuz only like really fat people in our school get the salad in the cafeteria and i seriously don't think im at that stage yet. still, my butt is big. and i do admit.

9. TheGreatYugi Member

10. Yasha Procreate

Flag:
    Japan

The number means nothing, you know. Someone's bones weigh heavier than others'. So I can't tell whether you are fat or not by just looking at the number. But one thing for sure, you can't be too fat with 40kg. So don't care about what your friends said as long as you are healthy.

11. Sakura Active Member

but i dun want a big butt. i wanna look fit and slim and wateva it takes to look like my frends.

12. Sakura Active Member

do any of you guys know any special healthy food menu or exercise log thing i can follow for a few days . that would help

13. TheGreatYugi Member

40 kg is definately not fat not even close to fat. Heh, i been meaning to loose some weight myself. grlninja16 let's start on a diet and excercise together. :thumbs

14. Sakura Active Member

haha. ok sure. i don't really want to lose weight
    i just sorta want to make my butt and thigh sorta look less bulgy and fat. cuz even if i dont look fat overall. my butt and thighs alone do.

ok yugi, wat are we gonna do about the diet/exercise thing then? pm me!!!

15. Meijin Smile

16. Sakura Active Member

they're just skinny. one of them is blonde, 40 kg, pretty, skinny and of course. popular. she suggests me eating salad. but then again, i cant eat lettuce and tomatoes for the rest of my life

17. legan Banned

Just make yourself vomit after every meal. It's what most people do if they think they're fat and need to be less fat.

Or something anyways.

18. Shogun <marquee><font color='dark blue'>Standing Still</f

join my FC, we need members for our fat camp

19. StoneWalker RoCK TeH LoTuS

You can tell them to STFU. Don't become some scrawny-arse schoolgirl, be a WOMAN. Baby fat won't hurt you. Don't diet.

Round bum? So is mine. It offers good cushioning >.>;;;

Anyway, about food;

- As long as you know your diet is healthy, no matter what type of cultural foods you eat, all is well.

-If you're full, DO NOT keep eating. I hate it when people think they must eat everything on their plate. That is very bad for you; you should only eat as much as you can consume at the moment, and nothing more. (this is why american kids are so chubby, sorry to say XD)

- Salad everyday. The greener the leaf, the better.

- If your on the computer for a long time, make sure you take a break every hour and drink a bit of water, walk around, it'll make you feel better too.

- Goat Milk > Cow Milk

-No dairy > any dairy

- Stay away from fastfood. once a month is MORE than enough (or none at all)

-Go for walks, or jogs around your neighbourhood on weekends. Start walking too and from school if you can.

-Get involved in sports, play basketball with your friends once in a while, or another activity .n___n.

These are normal everyday things people should be doing, if they don't want to get into excersise programs or sports.

Hope this helps :leepose

20. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

ohh stonewalker! thanks. thatz so much help. most of the info u gave me was stuff i was lacking. ill try to improve on those things. ya, the thing is i sit a lot. i dont really move around .is that why i have such a large lower body?

22. furious styles ☆☆☆☆☆

lol my girlfriend is convinced of the same thing, but i have managed to make her believe that a woman with a little belly and nice big legs is hot in my book. i like a natural looking girl, you can call me a renaissance man. this is just my opinion, but i know i'm not the only one. as for the other people, well you would be surprised how easy it is to disregard other peoples comments when you have a guy to tell you how sexy and beautiful you are everyday. *shrug*

either way, good luck ^____^

23. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

I'll rate ya, and I'm an ass, so I will be honest. I'll say, fat or not. If there is some curves, I will say good curves or bad curves.

If you are juss plain ugly, I will tell you that.

And yeah, this is partly a reason of me being single. Oh well. Bring on the pics!

24. StoneWalker RoCK TeH LoTuS

lol probably not, it might be because of genes .n___n. In my family, you either turn out really big or really small. I ended up looking like my mom (small with bum and weird thighs) XD

I had a friend on my Track and Field team a couple years back. She was a sprinter, but she had the BIGGEST THIGHS EVER!! You would never think she was a sprinter unless you saw her run with your own eyes :rofl and she's fit as hell. Some things are just natural.

I'm the same as you, I don't move around as much as I use to in the summer. Sometimes I have to tear myself away from the computer and go for walks XD This is especially hard in the winter because of the cold and snow. I just grab my sketchbook or a novel and take the long route to the coffeehouse, get some tea, and read/draw/whatever XD

The best place to start is your eating habits; just slowly change you diet over time, and try to replace some unhealthy foods with better alternatives. That should take away the unnessesary fat :leepose

25. Sakura Active Member

ill try getting some pics ok? but not now.

26. StoneWalker RoCK TeH LoTuS

don't show shishou yer pics XD "rating" people is stupid.

27. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

I can use my old trusty "I'd hit it" scale. Been probably a year since I last used it.

-No way I'd hit that
    -A few drinks and I'd hit it
    -I'd hit it
    -I'd hit it twice
    -I'd hit it til my weiner fell off

btw, the Tsunade Cosplay in my sig is a I'd hit it til my weiner fell off. And after it fell off, I would pick it back up and use it some more.

28. hjkou Well-Known Member

Flag:
    Portugal
    my gf is 17, 40kg.. and shes quite short (shorter than me, and im only like 160-165cm or something)
    and theres no way you could call her fat.. unless your REALLY REALLY short (i mean real-midget short), how could you possibly be fat~?

your friends are idiots

29. Shroomsday Too Classy to be Right Advisor

I don't know, if you were under four foot, I think you'd probably be classified as fat.

But on the off chance you're not a midget, stop worrying about it. I'm not into the dieting thing and I'm 5'11", 11 stone. Walking skeletons are one hell of a turn off.

Exercise and eat healthily for your health benefits rather than anything else.

30. Heldensheld Chunnin

What the...if you're fat and I weigh 60kg, I don't deserve to live... Just excuse me while I make friends with a sharp, sharp knife.