1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Fuck Off's

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Mr. Hatrickz, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aah man im leaving for good.....so....I WANNA GIVE MY FUCK OFF'S

first off FUCK YOU justice whos being a lil cock sucking bitch take that for an assumptions you lil son ova cock sucking biaaaaaaaatch...

FUCK YOU VASH cuz your an ass and your mama and sisters r bitches and your mom can suck my dick too you lil piece of shit...motha fucker lick my balls...your a worthless lifeless piece of shit you a dickless motha fucker who cries alot before he sleeps...i swear to god you look like a pussy who i will piss on everyday if i see....and BTW i just PWNED YOUR ASSS MOTHA FUCKEEERRRR...

FUCK YOU Nikki ABBLUVVER YOU stupid asshole FUCK who can't even find his OWN DICK, And blah blah blah and FUCK and STUFF and I SEEM TO HAVE ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS.
    Fuck you, I am awesome you have been OWNED because I used NASTY WORDS YOU FUCK, YEAH!

FUCK YOU TO MOE...ayyyy ya zool ana ma golteleek asskoott aayyyy ya zoooool...SHAMBORTAK FE 6EEZ 7ABOBTAK YA ZOOL AYYYY...gano6at omak....fucking sudani you can kiss my ass...go back to darfour you fuck...your president in sudan just got knocked the fuck down....GO BACK TO THE JUNGLE YOU LIL FUCKING APE...

FUCK YOU SAYOKO....you fucking bitch...your as ugly as my ass just cuz the fucking losers who have no life in this forum masturbate in your pictures doesnt mean your hot you FUCKING UGLY SLUT...your a whore and yoll always be a whore no matter what you do...your mom is probably a hooker and your dad can suck my balls you lil twisted fucking motha fucking cock sucking ass licking BIAAAATTCCHHH....IV JUST OWNED YOU YOU HORSE HUMPING WHORE....YEEEH SUCK THAT SHIT YOU LIL WHOORREE

FUCK YOU RENZOR...for being the dumb fuck you are your a fucking misrable asshole who lives in garbage cans and sucks on monkeys nipples...fucking loser you dont have a life you fucking motha fucker you can suck my dick you lil misrable piece of shit

FUCK YOU Kiri no Kunoichi cuz you are a whooooreeee...a motha fucking whooooree....a cock sucking WHOOOREE...whacha gonna do huh?...fucking ban me? FUCK YOU DO THAT....im not like you you lifeless bitch you fuckin lil CUNT ill fucking RAPE YOUR BUTTHOLE IF I SEE YOU YOU FUCKING WHOOOOORREEEE...fucking slutty bitchy fucking pussy licking dick humping BIAAAAAAAAATCH....

FUCK YOU KAGAKUSHA cuz your a fucking balls sucking motha fucking loser who kisses so much ass his lips are always puckered and ready...MOTHA FUCKER DONT EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU HEAR YOU FUCKING BIAAATCCCHHH YOU HEEAAARR????....FUCKING DICKLISSS ASSSHOOLEEE....ILL FUCK YOU UP LIKE A ROOSTER FUCKING A CHICKER YOU HEEEAARR????

FUCK YOU MONK3 you fucking misrable ape ya fucking motha fucker ass licking bitch...can you like SHUT THE FUCK UP NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION you lil worthless piece of shit...

FUCK YOU jkingler...cuz your a stupid fuck you fucking motha fucker suck my dick if you dont like my balls you lil worthless banned shit you were banned you fucking asshole i dont care your a worthless peice of shit...

FUCK YOU Ninamori cuz your a fucking whoooreee HAHA I LAUGHT AT./.AAAAAAAHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP IM GONNA BOMB YOU BUTT HOLE WITH MY CUM YOU HEAR YOU FUCKING SLUT YA FUCKING LOOSSSEEEERRRRRRRR......GO GET A FUCKING LIFEFFEFEFFEEEEEEE FFFUUUCCCKKKKEEERRRRRRR.......

FUCK YOU CANTI you fuckin butt lookin son ova bitch you can suck my dick you fucking BASTARD your fucking mom fucked your dad and you came by mistake you fucking uglyy ass wiping shit eater monkey loving fucking ASSSHOOOOOLLLEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU GOOBA YOU MOTHA FUCKERERR WITH A FUCKING FUCKED UP NICK NAME YOU FUCKING MISRABLE piece of fucking shiit you worth nothing do u hear? you worth shit keep kissing asses you worthless piece of HORSE SHIIIITTT.

FUCK YOU SANTOSj you fucking son ova bitch do u compare yourself to me you motha fucking dick sucking bitch??.....YOU FUCKER ILL FUCK YOU UP LIKE I DO WITH FUCKING ORANGES ILL SQUEEZE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU U LIL PIECE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING CRAPLESS MOTHA FUCKER YOU FUCKING BRAINLESS DIRT EATING ASSK KISSING BIAAAAAAAAAATCH...

FUCK YOU Vodrake you lil fucking slut who the hell brought your fucking ugly face into this world??..look at you fucking freak you can suck my big ass dick you lil bitch asss slutty WHOOOORREEEEEEE..

FUCK YOU QT_LiEn YOU FUCKING ASIAN FUCKING WHOOREE...dont ever act superior you lilpiece of shit your a worthless piece of crap ill FUCK YOU ASIAN BUTT HOLE ANYTIME YOU CUNT YOU FUCKIN CUNNT YOU FFUUUCKKINN WHOOORORREEE...

FUCK YOU Niabingi YOU FUCKING BITCH DONT EVER SAY MY POSTS WERE DUMB YOUR FUCKING DADDY AND MOMMY ARE DUMB CUZ THEY FORGOT TO WEAR CONDOMS BEOFRE THEY HAD YOU FUCKING LIL WHOORE CUNT SLUTTY BIAAAAAAATCH...

FUCK YOU dragonzair dude shut the FUCK UP you with your fucking childish shit and drawings r u a fucking baby???...what the fuck you fucking bastard you cant say shit you fuckin parents mistake you FUCKIN PUSSYYYYYYY...

FUCK YOU anime606 you fucking piece of kissing ass shit you motha fucker you deserve a fucking spit in the fucking face you can lick my balls you son ova bitch...your a fuckin asshole with no life so you can KISS MY ASSS MOTHA FUCKEEERRR....

FUCK YOU skmt999 motha fucker shut the fuck up go back to ur mamas pussy you lil PIECE OF SHIT...

FUCK YOU Min aah what to say one fucking nob starts off to a kiss in THE ASSS FUCK you LOSSEERR FUCKING BIAAAATCH..

FUCK YOU Kno7 you fucking loser you enjoy reading huh?...well read this FUUUCCKKK YOUUU YOUU SON OVA BITCH YOU CAN SUCK MY DICKS AND PIPE MY BALLS YOU LILE ASS SHITTYY FUCKING NOOOB...

FUCK YOU Keramachi hey you fucked up retard hows you bitch moma...tell her i had so much fucking her doggystyle last night hes but hole was fucking open from all the dicks she took when she was a lil FUCKING WHOOORREEE YOUU FUCKING SON OVA BITCH YOU CAN KISS MY FUCKING ASSSS.

FUCK YOU Herminator SCRRREEWW YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FAMILY YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT...

FUCK YOU DONKEY KONG you fucking asian motha fuckin slave you fuck you will suck my dice you ass wiping ugly MOTHAFUCKER YOUR SOO FUCKING UGLYY I SWEAR YOUR A TYPICAL ASIAN LOSER YOU FUCKING MOTHA FUCKER YOU MOM WAS PROBABLY A HOE YOU MOTHAFUCKING ASS WIPE FUCK YOUUUU...

FUCK YOU PEK YOU FUCKING IGNORANT ASSHOLE YOU WANT ARABIC WELL TRANSLATE THIS.....KOS OMEK YA IBEN ELGA7BA KOS OMEK YA 7AYAWAN YA FAR5 AFTA7K INTAA WA OMEK TFOO 3ALA SHAKLECH YA IBEN ELWE95AA....YOU FUCKING ASS WIPE ASSHOLE YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK ALL DAY FOR ALL I CARE YOUR WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIITTTT...

and ofcourse the last but not least THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU GOES TO HOODNINJA...YOU FUCKING WIIGEERR YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE MOTHA FUCKING BITCH CUM EATING MOTHA FUCKER RAPPER BLACK WANNABE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE ILL FUCK YOU UP LIKE THE WIGGER YOU ARE YOU FUCKING PUSSY YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME???I FUCKER YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA YOUR GRANDMAMA YOUR GRANDPAPA I FUCKER YOUR FUCKIN WHITE ANCESTORS YOU LIL PICE OF SHIT FUCKKKKKKK HOW YA LIKE ME NOW WWIIGGAAAA.....

finnaly here we come the moment of goodbye...well you know i HATE ALL THE MOTHA FUCKER WHO DISSED ME...and i would like to say THANK YOU to all the people who stood for me and all the people who were right and didnt kiss the mods's asses cuz they fucking STINK OOH YEH AND FUCK YOU TAZ FOR HAVING SUCH A CRAPPY SITE WITH THE WORST MODS EVER YOU FUCKING CANADIAN RETARD..

YES YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!

I JUST OWNED YOU ALL...AND YOU ALL HAVE JUST BEEN HaTrIfUcKeD

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE A FUCKED UP DAY ;)

Tags:
  2. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

You're back? :huh

3. abfluvver

Where the fuck is my hate?
    Ass.

ETA:
    Dani, edit his post and put me in there. ):

4. Smitty

I got bored..it was the same thing over and over...is he banned yet? if not I want my name put in that!

5. ninamori

You hate me, and I ask, "Who the hell are you?"

6. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Done. There was some space second from the top :D

7. Meijin

You're a fucking idiot. Just shut up.

8. sunshine and gasoline

9. TDM

Sorry to bring this up, but who is he? I have honestly NEVER seen him before.

10. abfluvver

I love you Dani :D

Oh well.

11. Gooba

Wow.

I got mentioned by name, I feel like people actually know who I am! :knk How is "Gooba" a fucked up nickname on this forum? I think I have one of the most normal ones here.

12. ninamori

Neither have I.

And I got a rant.

Kick ass.

13. lucky

lol. That was awesome. It must've taken him ages to think of that.

14. Sorano

I wonder how long he took to write that.

15. Core

All it is, is constant cursing. :huh

16. Norb

*hugs monny*

17. Crowe

Talking shit about my mom... Keep it up. She is very hot tho. We'll good luck in life, i hope your fighting skills exceeds those skills of your mouths. You added me cause i said that i could speak more language than you and that you were a noob? Thank you. I guess that post ought to take 2 years or something?

18. ۩ReYmДN-dono۩

something tells me hes in a depresion 0_o

19. Jam

I think someone needs a better vocabulary :nono

20. Sorano

He posted in the Off topic Lounge and 3 times in the Complaints Dept. :oh He must have a lot of time on his hands.

Edit: And Academy Registration and Court of Pure Souls. Oh heck, he posted the same thing everywhere.

21. Yukimura

This is sorta cool in a weird way.

22. tikimoof

O_o I hope that he got rid of all that pent up hatred.

That being said, couldn't he have more original insults?

23. Stealth Tomato

You want to piss on pussies? No wonder you're always thinking about fellatio, that won't get you laid anytime soon.
    You've just been HaTrIfUcKeD. Next victim.

24. Kno7

yay somebody put this back up!

So I got fucked off eh? I feel special:) that was too funny to read. I enjoy reading? does that make me a nerd? :( oh noes, mrhatrickz is cooler than me..:sad

Your comment on me is completely irrelevant Mrhatrciks. Not only are you rude, but stupid. I enjoy reading about the stupidity of others. YOUR stupidity. I mean c'mon now, complaining about something irrelevant, getting banned, returning as a other user a pleading for mercy, coming back after your ban and saying you own everyone. It's hilarious.

I really hope you get another IP, come back on NF, and make a fool out of yourself again.

25. lucky

I feel like a sleepover. Your place.

26. Meijin

I can't believe I was so high on the list.

27. Jones

i've never seen someone put so much work in to being banned.

on another note i've been seeing a lot of people leaving the forums or just getting banned for being an asshole. (yesterday's incident) whats happening to this forum?

28. Stealth Tomato

It's cyclical, the idiots tend to come in waves.

29. Misk

Yea 10 to 1 we'll see a few more idiots then there will be none for a while

30. TheMexicanKingVII

So there are people out in the world who take a excessive ammount of time out of their life to bitch and complain about people miles away?

What is this world coming to!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.