1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

My Game Project

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Kenjin The Man Slayer, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Kenjin The Man Slayer You will die By My sword!!

Celeron Saga

Contents

1) Introduction
    2) The Saga of Celeron
    3) The Characters
    4) Putting it All Together
    5) Other Information

=======================================

Introduction

Celeron Saga takes games to a whole new line of story telling. You see the first game in the saga is: "Celeron: The Legend of The Unknown Force." But what makes the story line so indepth is that each game is conected in one way or another. Ever character you meet in the world of Celeron could be in the next game, maybe even as a playable character.

I have spent more then 5 hours on this game (as in paper work: story lines, plots. ideas, etc.) to make the story flow and show a conection between each character and game. You see most games when they make a sequal they have it say: FFII or something like that. My game Celeron is one huge game (more on this in the Chapter: Putting It All Together) and can or will be seen and played through the eyes of diffrent characters.

For example you play the role of a bad guy in the first game (Celeron: The Legend of The Unknown Force) and you learn how the main villian of game 2: "Celeron: The Man Slayer" got his power or became to power.

I hope that made sense to you. If you have questions just post them here or PM me

The Saga of Celeron

Celeron is a world full of many people and each of them has their own story to tell. From heros to villians this world has it all. Secrets, lies, truth, and death. Follow the people as they live their life and try to survive in a world full of the unknown. Are you ready............

Here are the games in the saga so far (I have posted them as I am making them):

1) The Legend of The Unknown Force
    2) The Man Slayer
    3) A Clash of Kings
    4) The Up-Rising
    5) Un-Mon Ra

The Charcters

Charcter Game Info:

Below is an example charcter lay out:

1) Characters Name- What game they are in or other information.

1) Ken/Kenjin- The main Hero of Celeron: The Man Slayer
    2) Dremel/Drago- The main character of Celeron: The Legend of The Unknown Force
    3) Gia- The second main character of Celeron: The Legend of The Unknown Force.

I will Add more latter.

Charcter Bio's:

1) Ken/Kenjin- After his town was destroyed by the army only known as "The Unknown Force" he was taken by "Monks" and trained in the art of swordsman ship and magic. But his heart is full of hate for those who killed his life....his people. Now after many years with the "Monks" he walks the land of Celeron and kill all who stand in his way of finding those who killed his family.

2) Dremel/Drago- Once a human he was tainted by the power of Gia. But even for all his evil and the destruction of Ken's home some of his follwers can see the good that is still in his black heart. What becomes of him is up to fate and fate alone.

3) Gia- A creature that comes from the dark depths of the underworld. He is a powerful creature and gains the trust of many good warriors, but can he keep his hold on Dremel or will he die at his hands?

Putting It All Together

So here it is in simple and quick terms. You play a bad guy in the first game and in the second game you play a hero who ends up fighting the charcter from the first game. Its that simple.

Other Information

Program: RMXP

Type: RPG

Name: Celeron

Demos: Working on one right now

Release Dates:

Demo: November 20th

Game 1: 2/15/06

Tags:
  2. Kaki Condensed hits harder

Good luck, I will like to see the demo.......

3. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Sounds good, probably should be moved to the gaming dept. perhaps though.

Anyway, I'd like to see a demo too, I haven't seen many games made with RMXP yet.

BTW, is one of the characters going to be named Pentium? (stupid processor joke)

4. Vo-chan lazy-lovin-pacifist

5. onewithchaos Member

wow, this sounds like great idea for a game, update when you can, i would really like to be updated on this :smile-big

6. Jef88 88

this looks like a good idea :amuse
    tell us when the demo is up and were

7. Sertechaun Caffeine Addict.

Nice story.

I'de like to see some custom RGSS scripts though, a game is just so much more enjoyable knowing you can do "more" then other RMXP games allow you to. :)

8. TheGreatYugi Member

LMAO, I thought the exact same thing.

9. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Yikes that sounds like a kickass idea. I hope it goes well. I know my friend's developing a game right now and is stuck with certain animations atm. He's doing a 2d isometric game.

10. Chimmy Die Bugs Die

Well if you made this it would be good... but I think you'll need a shitload of mollahski