1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

My Hero Academia Chapter 204 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Xiammes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

Tags:
  2. Tenma The Inferno

3. Deepriver Well-Known Member

4. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

5. Milliardo G.L.P.

7. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

I predict Iida uses his new super move to run at the bad guy, but gets countered, so Iida fakes to the opposite direction and runs up in his shit winning him the match

If you thought this prediction was unexciting? Well we already know the author doesn't care for this fight
    :oldshrug

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Kor Well-Known Member

This is his manga now.

My Hero Career.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. 1Person Well-Known Member

10. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

Endeavor being one of the best things about the manga was a great surprise. I was always interested in his arc, but never thought Hori was ever going to do anything with him outside Shouto's own development. Hopefully Endeavor is alright, I think his death is the one thing that could bum me out from the manga.

11. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
    Iida about to job to Mudman..:blobcry

12. 1Person Well-Known Member

Iida has been taking more L's than anyone else in the class so I really want him to have a good showing. On the other hand, juuzo is now in the running for best boi and i don't wanna see him get taken down easily.

13. The Big G King Of The Monsters

He really has been the breakout character next to Bakugou IMO. And Hori has done a great job giving them screentime without feeling like they're stealing the limelight from Deku. Though I do think in the end he will die and SHoto will take up the name Endeavor.

14. Indra I can't stop eating

15. Guntah Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Watch as Todoroki puts that metallic ass back in its damn place. Hope Iida gets to show off a bit too, its been a while since he had the spotlight.

16. Fry J Vigilant

17. Tenma The Inferno

from reddit

Here's my rough translation, anyone feel free to correct. EDIT: came back and changed some word choice.

Iida learned a new engine tuning method from his brother. By removing the engine muffler during training he's able to grow (?) a new muffler able to endure more load. Through painful and patient training he is now able to stay in turbo mode for up to 10 minutes.

Honenuki realizes he can't win against Iida so runs after Testutetsu and the others through the ice.

Ojiro is on the defensive. Iida captures Kaibara and heads to the prison.

The story then cuts to two minutes earlier when Todoroki is being pushed after his ice wall has been broken. He attacks with flame but it doesn't work on Tetsutetsu who apparently spent time in a furnace to strengthen his quirk (?).

Todoroki remembers Endeavor speaking to him, "Raise the heat of your body to the very limit, and go beyond that" Todoroki (thinking): "Why am I remembering him now" Todoroki: "Dammit..."

Go beyond, and shoot.

My boy Iida beasting :bury

Tetsutetsu's putting up a surprisingly good fight given his quirk hasn't progressed as far as Kirishima's, requiring Todo to go beyond his limits to win.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  18. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

Real steel actually no sold todoroki's fire. That's a huge feat that can't be overlooked for a man made of steel. Kirishima look so scrubby compared to tetsutetsu. Kirishima runs to unbreakable mode every chance he gets these days(and has failed with it except against a fodder) while tetsutetsu is making leaps of progress without a new upgrade to his quirk. Imagine when he does get one.

Iida is still the most impressive this chapter. 10 minute boost thanks to recipro turbo, which i'm assuming also makes him go faster than recipro burst, is a jump in ability like 8% deku to 20% deku. Next chapter is all shoto though. I wonder if he'll use ice at the same time as fire like he's been practicing or will it just be a fire show.

19. Sir Curlyhat Well-Known Member

Todoroki's opponent having the advantage in close range and pressuring Todoroki with his area of expertise

Todoroki preparing to do something cool in the end of the chapter to turn things around for his team

:kobe

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  20. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
    Iida didn't job.:bury

21. Yak Well-Known Member

Tetsux4 is a beast. Dude has the advantage of simply not overthinking things all the time; that's what's holding back my man Kirishima the most. Thinking about it, even back then during the forest training camp Tetsu took bullet shots from short range with minimal injury all while holding his breath through the poisonous fog. What a trooper this guy has become, I really like that.

Iida holding his turbo for 10 minutes straight now is a massive improvement that can't be stressed enough. There is so much stuff he can do now during this timeframe, I hope we finally see him coming back to great form again and also show us some epic combat in the future with that additional leg power.

22. Haruka Katana

Japan
    Catdank Faction:
    well, hori did tried to hype him up last time so Ida has to shine somewhere :catsleep

23. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

24. Fry J Vigilant

Big upgrade for Iida. Testux2 looking like 1B strongest. Shoto about to make Endeavor proud unleashing Prominence. :catbuff

25. Linkmyboy72 Well-Known Member

Just stopping by in saying while I'm proud of iida, it's shouto who's the mvp of the fight and Hori's number one best boy. Giving a crap about anyone besides him in winning, is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

You do know unlike Yaoyorozu, Shouto is holding back against tetsu right(like everyone else he's fought)? He can one shot him with a full blast of his flame quirk at full power. But that would kill him and this is training.

Next Chapter better be this.

26. Guntah Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Horikoshi's really hinting hard about the whole Prominence Burn thing. Though I feel like something this big should be saved for when Todoroki's fighting a real villain, it would still be cool to see it here regardless.

27. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

My feelings exactly. Going off with shit that could take out High End, against some chumps at UA ?

28. Kellogem Well-Known Member

I dont want Shoto to have prominence burn and turn into an Endeavor 2.0 with extras at all..

have him have his own style and different main attacks. also I feel like Shoto succeeding at Endearors shit is going against the whole point of his character. sure, Endeavor got to be a little nicer to get him fine with turning into a little me without his weakness..

Id prefer Shoto to have nothing to do with Endeavor at the end of the day with having his own unique style, motivation, characterization... etc, enough of the Endeavor parallels as development.

29. TrueG 37 Well-Known Member

You're wrong for this:hestonpls:hestonpls. I'm starting to think they might job after all:hestonpls.

30. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Should some class b scrub even survive prominence burn should roast them to dust.