1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

My Hero Academia Chapter 208 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Xiammes, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Kellogem Well-Known Member

same old shit again..

next match Im looking forward to poltergeist girl.

2. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

He charged forward with no plan of any kind and would have easily lost if his teammate weren't conveniently faster than normal and didn't have their quirks drawbacks removed for the plot and the other team didn't have such a low fighting capability.

For example the mantis guy could just slice Bakugo when he was immobilized instead of letting the much slower Sato save him, especially because his quirk reduces his intelligence so he shouldn't be able to keep up with his own team.

3. 1Person Well-Known Member

I'm glad baku got his grove back and don't mind team sero sweeping but i wish the fight was longer so we could see more from the other students.

yeah deku tends to hold back too much but he's gotten much better know that he has more control over his quirk and experience.

That being said he dekus team loses. The guy's been on a roll lately and would be nice for him struggle a little.

4. 1Person Well-Known Member

It is really weird how setsuna's team just stayed seperated. They should've been backing each other up instead of getting picked off one by one

5. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

It's pretty dumb that they had one single fighter type in their party while the rest where support quirks that couldn't really contain Bakugo's explosions.

Why didn't they neutralize Bakugo with Setsuna's stunlock+construction+slash?
    Why was she floating so low, and why did she lose track or where Bakugo was?
    Why is Sato not loosing inteligence if he's using his quirk?
    How did Sero stick those flash grenades on her body, how did she even left them in their reach?

Meanwhile the A side could work with Bakugo because they where in a band together :gokuskully

6. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

And what if Mantis guy was out of position to attack? His intellect reduces only after certain amount of time, and it will be no surprise if he extended this time thru training.
    Is there any student in class B that can contain his explosion?
    It's pretty clear they underestimated him.
    Why she was floating in the first place? Didn't see anything about levitation in her quirk. It was addressed, she loses concentration when she overuses her quirk.
    Because he didn't reach his time limit.
    With a sticky tape. She was using her body parts to attack them, so her parts clearly was in the reach.
    Yeah Bakugou did learn how to cooperate with others in the band. What's the problem?

7. 1Person Well-Known Member

Yeah sato i can forgive cuz it's not like we've actually seen him in action before and he has been training to keep his wits for longer.

I'm fine with kamikiri being their only direct fighter, what's dumb is that the support fighters didn't support him at all. They knew that none of them could down baku in 1v1 yet they kept letting mantis boy fight solo.

8. Kellogem Well-Known Member

They set a trap with weld guy, Jirou didnt notice him cause he was hiding in one place, had they have him move around, Jirou would've detect the sound and the trap wouldnt have worked.

I think Setsuna was trying to support the others, you can see her clearly trying to support bondo when Bakugou attacked him, its just the power she packed was not enough for anything, and Bakugou moved faster than her floating parts, it was clear she was lacking in speed as well. she just couldnt keep him occupied and was not strong enough for her support to make a difference.

Also Bondo and Setsuna stuck together (no pun intended)

the only one I think made no sense is mantis guy not being anywhere when weld guy caught Bakugou - even though it'd have made sense for him to stay a bit behind, being aware of Weld guys trap and that he'd be needed if he succeed, and he was nowhere when Bondo and setsuna was facing Bakugou either. so just where the hell was this guy between running away from Bakugou and the end when he chased him down with Jirous help? he sucked ass.. left everyone behind while it was his help they needed the most as Weld and Bondo has similar abilities and Setsuna just doesnt have the power to follow the opening they can create through.

9. Tayimus Number One

Now we're asking why Sato didn't lose intelligence after, what, one whole attack? That's where we've come to as a section? Bruh, if you're gonna question Bakugou's win, please do better than that. Y'all making me look bad.:mjlol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  10. luffy no haki World Enemy - The Gluttony

While it´s true team be was not up there to properly compete, excuses are silly.

Sato used his quirk only once no need for him to get side effects.

The band is good enough actually, you have to match your rhythm and be in sync with others to be able to play so doesn´t seem particularly off.

I mean, from the beginning they themselves stated they would be fucked if they let Bakugo take the initiative and that´s pretty much what happened when they failed at thinking of putting Bakugo down for a moment with Awase and Mantis guy first, instead of going for Jirou first.

The strategy itself was flawed in the moment they came in thinking the whole team was the same as in the sports festival.

11. Tayimus Number One

I'm actually kind of chuckling that what was first thought of as the story's focus on Jirou during the band stuff was actually focus on Bakugou in order to facilitate his teamwork here.

:hestonpls

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  12. Kellogem Well-Known Member

Jirou being passionate about music and the focus on her was not necessary for the teamwork here, them only being in the band would've suffice.. might as well say the whole Festival was for Bakugou.

13. luffy no haki World Enemy - The Gluttony

I don´t think it was for that but then again, Baku was the one who actually pumped the class up and was the one leading the practice along with Jirou :hestonpls

14. ~VK~ The King

try harder.

no seriously this is just lazy at this point.

if you're gonna downplay try harder. you're being really stupid right now.

15. ~VK~ The King

these niggas i swear :hestonpls

16. Milliardo G.L.P.

Me too. I hope Ghost girl has a cool moment a the very least. That and her ability is cool.

17. luffy no haki World Enemy - The Gluttony

Who´s that, the one who barely talked the times she was shown?:hmm

18. Tayimus Number One

Reiko Yanagi

I actually forgot all about this girl. With her and Yui Kodai on the team, I have to admit that I'm getting my hopes up again...

19. luffy no haki World Enemy - The Gluttony

Don´t do it, you know how this will go!!!:catsad

20. Tayimus Number One

Side note, have I told you about a web serial novel called The Zombie Knight... ? :hmm

21. luffy no haki World Enemy - The Gluttony

Nope, got no idea what that is:ryoma

22. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

No.

Stop it.

You're like a bad luck charm with this kinda shit. :blobree:blobree:blobree:blobree

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  23. Jujubatman12 Well-Known Member

He air force? He got his ass beat and yall going bnb to get a rude awakening this round that people can compete with 20% Deku and have a chance to win.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  24. Jujubatman12 Well-Known Member

Exactly, every upgrade he gets they think Bakugou is lagging behind.

25. Tayimus Number One

Oh, that's something I hadn't thought of, will Deku use 20% or not in this exercise. :hmm

26. Jujubatman12 Well-Known Member

He definitely will, he can only control 20% air force with equipment. He will use and he still wont dominate this round like Bakugou did his.

27. Tayimus Number One

Well, I'm of the opinion that Deku will lose.

28. Kellogem Well-Known Member

The vestiges will appear behind Deku and together they'll blow Monoma away with the power of heroism, Sailor Moon style..

29. Jujubatman12 Well-Known Member

I don't care if he wins or lose, but I will say he will be using his 20% air cannons this match and not dominate like Bakugou did.

30. Tayimus Number One

Okay.