1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

My Hero Academia Chapter 210 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Xiammes, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Utopia Realm

Once you pass OFA, you probably don't have connection to the vestiges anymore. Since Shigaraki is her grandson, after passing the quirk to Toshinori, she probably began having a family and forgot to tell him. Just my opinion on that last part.

2. Tayimus

Except for Regen, all of those seem useless or redundant when compared to OFA or other quirks. Regen, itself, would make all the drama Deku went through with his arms seem kinda meaningless. However, I can see it working if the Regen was directly tied to Deku's own energy (kinda like Recovery Girl's quirk). Though, I wonder if there'd be any synergy with OFA if that's the case. :hmm

I'm actually in agreement with you. I'd rather utility quirks that have great synergy with One For All (which perhaps affected the choices of the successor). It would make sense if we assume that OFA alone wouldn't be as strong in the earlier possessors as it was for Nana onwards.

Huh? Nana's husbando was killed, and she put her son in foster care.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  3. BreadBoy

Tayimus. Just stick with me on this one. Demon wings, gnarly claws. Venom style Noumu appearance.

Embrace the absolute edge Tayimus. Embrace it. :blessed

4. Utopia Realm

Oh, Shigaraki is her son then??? Don't know where I got granson...:hmm

5. Tayimus

Side note, I made a mistake earlier by posing a theory as a fact. The tidbit about the choices of OFA successors being affected by what quirks they had. I corrected that just now. It's just a guess.

What? No. Shigaraki is her grandson, but Shigaraki's father was put into the foster care system by Nana. We don't know exactly how long she spent caring for him, if at all.

6. 1Person

I'm cool with him having extra quirks as long as the come with limits and mesh well with his style/personality. Like if they're mainly supplemental like night vision or something.

Or even if he explored more of the stockpile side of OFA so he could absorb energy to minimize damage or accelerate his healing.

We're used to super strength/speed being the core of OFA but the power has always been more than that.

7. Tayimus

That's exactly what I was thinking when I commented, except I was thinking of it being a separate quirk with synergy with OFA. Either way, I like that his healing would technically have a limit to it, but since OFA is so outrageously powerful, it makes no difference.

This begs the question, where does OFA get its power from. I still say it gets it either from Life, like a perpetual Spirit Bomb. Or from the sun, like Superman.

Would be nice if Deku could heal others, if only that it would exhaust OFA... :hmm

8. Kor

Shigaraki is the son of the son she put in foster care.

9. Tayimus

Something that needs to be said... I don't think OFA being passed from several people is all that special. If it was passed to a person with an Immortality Quirk (we know these exist because of All For One), that wielder would never need to pass OFA on. They'd live and eventually gain the ridiculous power that All Might and Deku have.