1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Hero Academia Chapter 212 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Xiammes, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Yak on a Forums Break

You make it sound like that's a bad thing, almost. It's not like th chapter even deserved more for what little it contained.

2. Tayimus Number One

It is bad, for BnHA. Two would be good for Black Clover.

3. Yak on a Forums Break

Yeah, of course it is. But then again it helps putting things a bit into perspective. Levels your expectations. BnHA is a good shot away from what it used to be hyped as. That's just the reality.

And what I really meant to post was, it's not worth disecting petty arguments about superficial character expansion for multiple pages, it quickly becomes annoying and unsightly.

4. Tayimus Number One

Somewhere in this, you fucked up, man. :bookerskully

5. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Been thinking about Monoma and Shinso and their quirks. Seems to me that their abilities would be better put to use if they kept their identities hidden, wore no particular costume (like Night Eye) and had hero names such as 'Stealth' or 'UnderCover'. They could appear as ordinary citizens and make use of their quirks that way, brushing against villains or inducing them to speak while being incognito.

6. Yak on a Forums Break

So I'm not even supposed to enter the tread anymore according to you Nice r/gatekeeping, Tayinus.

My post wasn't even directed at you yet you still managed to feel offended. Classy.

7. Fiona ★*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*★

Guys no need to get worked up. Its just a manga discussion thread. Its supposed to be about fun not fighting. :amuse

8. Tayimus Number One

Pfft. Never said you're "not supposed" enter the thread. Just pointing out that you're the master of your own destiny. If you don't like the "annoying" and "unsightly" discussion, then you know what must be done. :kobeha

And no, I'm not offended. Would take way more than that to offend me. You know that, you sneaky bastard. No, I was just perplexed. That meme is literally how I saw your post. So, thanks for the good laugh. :Mshad

Oh please. You call this fighting? Yak's said way worse to me, and I to him. We can still have amiable conversation the next day.

9. Indra I can't stop eating

They could of easily said she levitated Deku so that his quirk wouldn't damage the field/others. But yeah it was kind of silly.

These last few chapters have felt hollow though.

10. Tayimus Number One

The "others" were out of range by the time Ochako jumped in. And the field? You serious? Those fields are literally made to be damaged. All Might has done more damage with one punch (pun intended) in a practice field than Deku did there.

But yeah, I agree the chapters felt... lackluster.

11. Indra I can't stop eating

Yeah I didn't really look back at the chapter. Though Hori could of showed his powers going even more ballastic by furthering the range and whatnot... Still it was lame in comparison.

My only favorite parts of the Arc was the Todoroki fight up match and seeing Team Bakugou solo everyone.