1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

My Hero Academia Chapter 243 Spoiler/Discussion

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Rai, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Rai Global Moderator

Predict and Discuss :doublepopcorn

Tags:
  2. The Big G

SInce the chapter is coming out early, we may have scans tonight or tomorrow

3. Luiz

Y'know, the usual.

Katsuki: WHY DO I HAVE TO TAG ALONG WITH YOU LOSERS? I'M THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! REEEEEEEEEE
    :reeee

Shoto: *neutral, emotionless response* :disinterest

Izuku: Plus ultra!!
    :ryoma

4. KOBA235

5. Indra

Endeavor + WEDEMBOYZ :bury

6. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Well, here we go:

Spoiler:

Also, there is some cat and mouse spy shit going on between Hawks and Slide N Go. :gar
    Also also, no chapter newt week. :catflip

7. Tenma

I'm actually surprised Hori didn't blueball us by having Deku/Baku turn down Shouto's offer

8. Rai Global Moderator

9. Tenma

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Tenma

11. blackguyinpinksuit

Eh chapter's not strong enough to go on a break after but it is what it is. Most interesting parts are the hawks parts but that's not unusual.

12. Quit

I don't see what Shouto has to offer to the story as a character anymore aside from power buffing the most annoying main lead and rival of all time, and that color spread character just shows me hori doesn't care about him having a love interest like bakugou, it's literally a supplementary role for him as long as endeavor exists.

Todomomo is dead btw.

13. Tenma

Chadsuchadsu broke this poor man's soul :wow

14. KOBA235

Bakugo: It’s bothersome for me.
    Endeavor: Do you really get along with this boy, Shoto!?
    Bakugo: But it’s good if I can see how the top hero works.
    Endeavor: I told you that you should choose friends!

Endeavor: Welcome to the Endeavor Hero Agency.

15. Luiz

...Endeavor is giving a friendly smile

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. KOBA235

17. KOBA235

Inko did lost some weight a bit, it seems.

Endeavor: Kids stay out of this!
    Kids: CHAAAARGE!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  18. Tayimus

Took years, but people are finally referring to them by their proper title! :bury

Bruh, I had the same reaction. That shit is unnerving. Reminds me of when Mereroleona was shown with a pleasant smile in one of the endings of the Black Clover anime. I was all, "Who is that character? I don't recognize them! I need an adult!"

If she becomes slim-thicc, she'd jump the line to best woman in the manga. Don't @ me. :hmpf

19. Wizzrobevox

Why the fuck does everyone look so god damn CLEAN JESUS CHRIST.

Also no Todo scar

20. Kellogem

So whats suppose to stop random PLF member from ratting out corrupt PLF heroes such as slide and go or whatever or Hawks, and maybe take some recordings as they are having a meeting with public enemy #1 Shigaraki and his band?

and dont give me that crap al 110 000 are such brainwashed followers and there is no way any of them would get turned down by the fact a terrorist who killed hundreds of the army and one of their big wigs, Kizuki, suddenly become the supreme leader, or anyone infiltrating into the organization in the first place.

the whole deal with heroes just making public appearances in front of random soldiers and supporters of the PLF is absurd.. important connections like these should be stay in the shadows. but same goes with Re-Destro, Skeptic, Trumpet, pretty much all the leaders of the old LA and their new connection with the VA and the 2 getting merged should be public knowledge by now and all of these considered criminals assisting terrorists at best.

21. Wizzrobevox

I guess good will and rank? You're making a worst case scenario implication that some random telling people 'hey, these heroes? Actually working with the bad guys' will be taken particularly seriously. Plus if they do do that they're screwing the whole operation as a whole. I don't doubt there are radicals who aren't so hot on the change but I'd imagine it'd be an uphill battle to get what they'd need to expose the heroes properly, audio evidence and all(which i imagine is kept pretty upper elcheon for THEM to make use of).

22. Sir Curlyhat

All of them have signed an NDA, its fine :LOS

• Plus Ultra Plus Ultra x 1
    • List
  23. Kellogem

the idea there isnt a single soul among thousands, tens of thousands, hundred of thousand random LA "soldiers" who would leak that shit and big names are making appearances and giving speeches in the gathering of a huge ass radical movement and the news doesnt know a thing about it cause "the participators are all fanatics, they would tell anyone" is absurd..

just like the BnH equivalent of CIA of some sort not having at least a few people infiltrating this group of people when apparently they are committing crimes in the name or the LA and Destro, so they are not even making a secret out of it and figure Destros book selling hundreds of thousands copies is supposedly something like Mein Kampf, so its a threatening radical movement on the rise.. but no, a huge ass "secret organization" pretty much taking any random joe sharing their ideology and having big meetings with all sorts of important public figures and now the most searched terrorists, sure sounds like something that can be done without anyone knowing.

the hero society cant be this incompetent.

24. Wizzrobevox

I mean you say its absurd, but let's no forget how many huge organizations and cults operate currently and have operated in the past more or less in cognito because everyone involved was completely or at least significantly into it. I get the law of averages argument you're trying to push but think of it this, how may governmental originations have information that despite its importance never leaks to the public, even if the amount of people who know is significantly less in some cases? I get drawing a line between a governmental body and what is basically a cult might seem uncalled for but it functions under a similar princible fueled by the inherent loyality of it being cult-like in this case.

Also, from what i understand, their thing about the Redestro group was that they worked pretty cloak and dagger to the point an entire town housed their operations. They weren't LOV it up and doing shit carelessly, you'd be surprised how much you can get away with as a entire orginzation if you're smart and careful. Plus i don't think they're the ones pushimg the books that's just a result of Stain acting as a lighter of questioning hero society and having something like that be relevent again, whether it be to follow blindly or just analyze, or if they are they're hiding their tracks well.

I think the issue here is a real underestimate of what Redestro's group was and is capable of in terms of controlling information and keeping things well hidden, and while it certainly is possible we'll have some defectors in the future from this group as a result, almost entirely likely, but its not THAT hard to buy its possible in-universe given the context so far, and for most people it's probavly comforting in the least to have real live heroes in support of their cause, even as representation of the current system, as it means their are people even within that system that side with them.

25. BreadBoy

Because some random PLF member going to the press or posting a youtube video ranting about how Hawks is part of some secret cult that worships Destro is the equivalent of some 4chan idiot making a video about how Steve Harvey is secretly a KKK member.

26. TrueG 37

27. TrueG 37

Nah even better. Iida got dusted by Thanos. A part of the 50%:wow. Gone but only slightly forgotten :wow.

28. BreadBoy

So we just gonna forget about how the arc before the LoV arc had him as the MVP for his team, huh? :gglife

29. Tenma

30. Tayimus

I've said this before and I'll say it again, All Might has not told Deku about Nana's quirk. The most obvious fucking thing to do, and it's not done.

Momo. :gglife