1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

My Hero Academia S3 Episode 25

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Xiammes, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

For anyone who hasn't read the manga, I suggest posting in this thread that I am linking. This section will be filled with spoilers from manga only readers, even from just thread titles, so these threads are for the manga readers who want to discuss the anime as it pertains to the manga.

Tags:
  2. pumkin1988 Well-Known Member

Can't wait. I've been reading you guys said it was the last episode this season. Going to enjoy myself while I watch it but it will be hard once it is over. Having to wait for season 4 will be crazy. Hopefully OPM or something else can fill the void. January is the DBS movie so that is good looking forward to.

I'm hoping we get to see those 3 guys powers. Mirio obviously since we will see him fight but I hope he doesn't take all the spotlight. At least give us an explanation as to what the other 2 students do and how they are stacked against each other. If it is 1/2/3 super close tiers or if the tiers are like AM>>>>>>>Endeavor sort of tiers in regards to the Top 3 students. Would be interesting to also see Bakugou's reaction. He definitely respects discipline/power/hunger so I expect he would be thrilled to at least see/meet them as long as they don't wank Deku in front of him.

3. Fry J Vigilant

Mirio and Overhaul about to stomp some noobs. :bury

4. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

:catflip

5. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

Trinidad and Tobago
    I need a Mirio set asap :catsweat

6. Haruka Katana

Japan
    Catdank Faction:
    Mirio's scene was ok i guess.

lol Todoroki, his excuse of not fighting is.... :catdude we want to see him fight but nope.

Bakugou asking for trash is funny :fatcat

And finally, Overho's scene was lame, like, i'm not sure if its a proper way to end the season for the audience :lmao

7. Ye Xiu Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Vivo Diez Well-Known Member

9. GrizzlyClaws Big Bad Grizzly

So apparently Mirio is the closest to All Might, including pros? Meaning he is the strongest hero out there, stronger than Endeavor? Is this for real?

10. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

Trinidad and Tobago

POWER!!! :blessed

11. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

12. luffy no haki 1st seat

Think it woulda left bigger impression if they put the timer like in the manga.

13. Kellogem Well-Known Member

when 3/4 of the ep went down and still no cut to Overhaul, I knew this is going to leave a bitter taste in my mouth..

also Overhauls voice is so grumpy.

14. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

Good cliffhanger episode to build hype for anime onlys...

Well they did went further than we anticipate originally.

15. [S-A-F] Femto my boy!

This dude is like All Might Jr. Also lol'd at the horribly shy Top 3 guy with the Sasuke hair.

16. Fry J Vigilant

Cool finale. Needed that Overhaul bloodbath tho. :hmpf
    Hyped for season 4. :blessed

17. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

I do see what they're going for. That scene will set the tone for the whole arc. Ending it on a mostly positive note will make the surprise for what happens at the very beginning of the next season all the greater.

18. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

I don't think the interpretation is meant to be that literal. It's more that while Endeavor has the highest pure power (after All Might retiring) Mirio's quirk makes him invincible to all attacks most of the time. Mirio's heroic attitude and how he was an underdog for most of his life yet persevered and covered for most of his weaknesses are also big contributing factors.

19. The Big G King Of The Monsters

They choose a wonky place to end Season 3

I would have saved the Big 3 for the beginning of Season 4

20. Sir Curlyhat Well-Known Member

Todoroki's a wuss, Bakugo would have took the challenge :datass

Nice episode, Mirio carried it. Wasn't 100% sure but the voice acting fits him really well.

21. Sir Curlyhat Well-Known Member

He's the closest to No.1 hero. The No.1 Hero right now is Endeavor, so Mirio is the closest to him.

22. The Big G King Of The Monsters

This was a good week for momo fans

23. GrizzlyClaws Big Bad Grizzly

My complaint wasn't directly based on him being stronger than Endeavor. Even if it's him he is closest to, that would still make him stronger than every other hero. It means he's probably stronger than every villain too. A student shouldn't be that strong no matter how prodigious he may be because it undermines the value of the teachers. This just sounds like absolute garbage to me tbh.

24. Sir Curlyhat Well-Known Member

I mean, Hawk also made it into the top 10 in the first year after his graduation. 1-A already has students with combat ability above your average pro since their first year at UA.

25. luffy no haki 1st seat

This, plus the ranking doesn´t depend solely on battle strength.

26. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

In pure firepower Nejire's full power wring waves probably pack more of a punch than Mirio's punches tbh.

It's more that Mirio's ability (intangibility) and his mastery of it after having undergone intense training to elevate his prediction skills makes him practically untouchable. He can punch through someone's arm when they try to block with it and hit them in the head. He can let all physical or energy attacks harmlessly go through him. He can build up a huge amount of momentum and speed by turning tangible underground and being shot out of it with a huge amount of force.

His quirk is basically the ultimate defense that also lets Mirio slip through his opponents defenses to hit their weak points directly.

27. pumkin1988 Well-Known Member

Really enjoyed this episode ALTHOUGH Todo/Baku not going 1v1 against Mirio was a bit of a let down. Really wanted to see how they would react to a fight of his caliber. I mean.....realistically speaking if Todo hardens himself with Ice and Fires himself with Fire idk if Mirio would want to punch him. Seems like the ultimate defense considering it would be sort of like Enton Susano. Then you have Baku who is quicker to react than even Deku and anyone else I believe so it would have been nice to see.

Mirio was fucking pimp. I bet he was AM's side kick. Although.....AM looking at Mirio's dick is odd to think about. And honestly with this guy you can never tell if he enjoys it or if he is truly a saint like AM in regards to sexual situations. Makes me wonder why Mineta just doesn't do something similar..... Who is the real pervert honestly? Food for thought.

I REALLY wanted to see what those other 2 Quirks of the Big Three but I guess that will be for season 4. Makes me wonder why the police or UA just doesn't send Mirio to take down Shigaraki considering he can't even touch him LOL. Plot I guess.
    I wonder who Endeavor's sidekick was? I know he likes to do things solo but a lot of missions require teamwork so I wonder who he works best with I guess is a better question.
    The way Mirio manhandled all the girls haha that was pure gold. I can definitely see him having tons of R34. You know GravityGirl was wanting some of that meat!

28. pumkin1988 Well-Known Member

And, now that I think about it, I guess this is goodbye for a few months haha
    Really enjoyed reading all you guys comments every week. Going to be a hard couple months waiting for season 4! I'm going to be doing a lot of thinking on how people could strengthen their Quirks

What I mean by this is that Mirio has the spirit of Bakugou or vice versa. No matter their Quirk they are determined to be #1 and will think of ingenius ways of doing it.
    I've been trying to think of how others could be outside the box with their quirks such as Invisible Girl or French Laser boi but it is quite hard to think of good ideas.

29. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!

Was hoping for the cliffhanger of Shiggy's group getting Overhauled, but, oh well. It'll make for a good first ep of season 4 atleast.

Unless they decide to do another soft recap.

30. Haruka Katana

Japan
    Catdank Faction:
    I like reading your comments too, especially from anime onlies :catflower