1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

My Hero Academia S3 Episode 7

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Xiammes, May 18, 2018 at 12:00 AM.

1. Xiammes All For One Administrator

For anyone who hasn't read the manga, I suggest posting in this thread that I am linking. This section will be filled with spoilers from manga only readers, even from just thread titles, so these threads are for the manga readers who want to discuss the anime as it pertains to the manga.

Tags:
  2. IrisHeart Well-Known Member

Forest training camp arc was done. This is awesome episode, Bones is doing job with the perfect adaptation.
    i'm looking forward to next arc...
    Hype
    PLUS ULTRA

3. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

I'm always amazed at things I don't recall from the manga when I watch the anime! I seriously do not remember that scene with the students and Vlad King! Love this anime, though! Bones does such a great job!

4. Singulrality I have achieved intelligence!

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Iceland, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland
    Catdank Faction:
    It was a good episode but there are some scenes that I feel were done better by the manga.

5. Kiba's Slut Boy World's #1 Kiba Inuzuka Fanboy

Looking foward to the next episodes.

6. Kellogem Well-Known Member

bullshit... pieces of apple turn brown and disgusting in an hour. Dont tell me Izukus mom is replacing the old one with new like every hour? Or she is just content with her son eating disgusting brown apples and he was just lucky to wake up right after it was changed? I have many questions.

I wonder how bad Dabi would have burned Vlad if Eraser havent butted in.

7. Fry J Vigilant

Fun episode. The Toga filler was nice too.
    The Bakugo/sasuke comparisons always crack me up :mjlol

I never noticed till now but can Dabi cover his whole body in flames like Endeavor? :hm

8. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

Loved how Bakugou's voice break a bit, showing he was actually scared.
    No if you sprinkle it with a lemon juice. There's also few other ways.

Dabi is too damn slow, to handle pro hero of Vlad's caliber.

9. Kellogem Well-Known Member

Dabi could afford getting hit and dissolve as was a clone, but pretty sure he'd have burned Vlad for good in return, otherwise he wouldnt have tried - he got an idea about the speed of pros and Vlad, and would have made more sense to keep buying time by talking, yet he judged making an attempt to attack would pay off.

10. Kor Well-Known Member

The Sasuke comparisons let you know the other person doesn’t actually read/watch the series and are just trying to hate. :mjlol

GOAT mentor battle coming right up. My GOAT Academia wins again and will continue to do so.

11. Kor Well-Known Member

Posting this old gold from a few years ago.

12. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

Vlad already raised a fist for a punch, if he hit him, it would be a KO even with a real Dabi.

13. Kellogem Well-Known Member

yeah, but depending on how hot the fire he covered himself with was, it could be like hitting lava. and he was about to get a cloak of fire which could've burned Vlad in the process.

Edit: also just for the record, in the manga Vlad havent raised his fist for punch, last panel before Eraser kicked him in the head was Dabi getting his fires started around his body.

Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 2:07 PM
  14. Xiammes All For One Administrator

Great episode, trying plot out the coming episodes.

Episode 8 should end with Bakugo telling them to fuck off
    Episode 9 should end with them breaking into the Nomu Lair
    Episode 10 should end with All Might locking up with AFO
    Episode 11 should end with Half faced All Might
    Episode 12 will probably cover the entire rest of the fight, ending with the "you're next".

15. iJutsu Well-Known Member

Belly laser dude is useless. He couldn't even knock out the compress dude.

16. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

Well if not for him, there were two kidnapped students.

17. Kor Well-Known Member

Bakugou telling them to fuck off and the heroes entrance might be one episode, half-face All Might and All Might locking with AfO should also be one episode.

They have been cramming at least two chapters into these episodes.

18. Xiammes All For One Administrator

Yeah, this was all 2 chapters per episode, episode 12 will likely be 3 chapters in one.

19. Tenma Villain

I see episode 12 ending with the scene at the beach

20. pumkin1988 Well-Known Member

I feel so faggy when I watch My Hero. I just get so emotional during these episodes I don't know how this anime does it. To get me so hyped up every week and feeling so hopeless by the end of an episode. The part where Bakugo does, "Don't Deku!" and his voice and expression were just too much for me I tried to grab at the screen to keep this from happening. I just couldn't take it today.

Very well done episode. One thing I didn't quite like was that Deku wanted to save Kota and his quirk to save the forest yet it was paramedics and fire amblances that did all the work LOL so much for a useless water quirk. I wonder if in the future he becomes a badass like the Squirtle Squad. I don't know what is going to happen but I really felt Civil War vibes coming from this episode between the rogue students and the students who listen to reason. I am VERY interested to see which Pro Heroes they get to do on this top secret mission. Endeavor is probably a given. I would also expect Clone Man to be there as decoy/lookouts. Not sure about any others.

At the end of this I do really wonder if Bakugo joins the dark side or at the very least turns into some sort of Grey Jedi aka Nor a villain nor a hero by the end of his ordeal. Something like Sasuke with Taka where he didn't join Akatsuki yet so he wasn't officially bad but at the same time you know he isn't a good guy like Deku. I also wonder how that last scene affected Half/Half when Dabi told him basically he sucks ass. Wonder if Half/Half will get stronger with his quirk. He seemed really weak this episode but at the same time I think he was just being cautious or scared.

I am also wondering who is the mole at the high school. I had honestly thought it would be a student with like a mind ability quirk (that one guy who fought deku) brainwashing or mind controlling a faculty member but i guess it must be a teacher himself/herself. I could easily see a doujin being written where the Smelly Lady gives up vital information in exchange for some of that good-good she doesn't get anymore lol. My my I am blushing now and too excited. I must end my typing. I just can't wait until next episode. This is the only highlight of my week so they can't come fast enough haha

21. Kellogem Well-Known Member

I think the mole is going to be someone unimportant, like Tail Guy.

what did that guy ever do again other than giving Deku some tips?

or there not going to be any moles, but they are getting info from some student in a way they are not even aware about, like some mind reader villain, or bug or some bs. or they are threatening someone about killing their family.

hope to be wrong.

22. Haruka Katana

Japan
    Catdank Faction:
    Mole is Tooru :ufdup

Anyway great episode and caught up ::catstalk

The next arc is gonna be AMAZING :bury :bury :bury

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  23. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Oh you poor anime only fans if you only knew the windy road the traitor plot would take.

24. Tayimus Number One

Been watching reaction videos for a while, and its hilarious how many comments on the videos have "Oh, this reminds me of Sasuke!" or "Bakugou is gonna take their offer?!"

Like, damn, I remember when this arc happens in the manga, and idiots were saying this. I actually didn't expect anime-watchers to do the same. People don't pay attention to characters. :bookerskully

25. Kellogem Well-Known Member

I have a theory All Might fell on Toru cause he didnt see her breaking all of her bones, and in reality now she is covered by scars and shit.. and All Might is not even aware it happened.

26. Singulrality I have achieved intelligence!

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Iceland, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland
    Catdank Faction:
    And to exact her revenge she became the traitor:blinditachi

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  27. Kellogem Well-Known Member

Another I would like to be the traitor is Ashido, cause her quirk would work so much better for a villain.

imagine her melting faces off with her acid.

Last edited: May 20, 2018 at 2:10 PM
  28. Dean Ambrose Boy.

Germany, Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    Mole is probably Jirou. Her family , especially her dad, seem the type to fall on bad habits and so to protect her family, she's the one that caught wind of the training camp and snitched :maybe

29. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

You know, even without such drama, being constantly invisible is pretty rough especially for the young girl. Many members of VA did suffer because of their quirks. Maybe it's the case for Toru, she want to get rid of her quirk, and AFO was the one who can do it, thats why she agree to help villains.

30. Kellogem Well-Known Member

but its a really handy quirk at the same time, its like she is allowed to use quirk all time. she should be able to steal a lot of stuff which can fit into her mouth, like diamonds.

she should just paint her skin and hair, or wear a full body costume to be visible, catwoman style.. not convenient, but better than be an ugly mutant type, and I think the pros and cons are about equal each other.

I think Mineta could also make a good villain, he is already a sexual predator.