1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Kyuubi Fic

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by HinaJunkie713, Oct 23, 2006.

1. HinaJunkie713

Here's a new one. No pairings really but it'll be hot and funny nonetheless.
    As with all of my fics, cept maybe the Anko one, my characters are about the age most people start having sex. so 15-19.

“I WANT OUT!!”

“AAAAAAH!”
    At the sound of Naruto’s scream Sakura burst through the door. “Naruto!” Naruto was actually standing on top of his bed, with his sheets and blanket were still in the process of falling off of him. His clothes were so soaked with sweat that his clothes were stuck to his body. Of course the only clothes he was wearing besides his cap was a pair of boxers so… “EEK!” Sakura quickly looked away and hid her face in her hands.
    “Hmm?” A shiver ran down Sakura’s spine. She could feel his breath on her chest. Slowly she looked forward, and then down slightly. He was… sniffing her chest. Someone farther away might have thought he was just staring at it from about an inch away and moving his head a little, but no. He was sniffing her chest.
    “Damnit Naruto!” She made to slap him but with seemingly no effort her caught her arm in one hand and moved it back to her side. She had to force herself to release her breath, or risk turning blue.
    “You smell, very good. But-.” He made a face. “What do you wash those in?” He demanded without looking up.
    “D-detergent-.”
    “UGH!” He made a much more dramatic face. “Soup! You’d smell much better naked.”
    “Wha-!”
    “And after something to make you sweat…” He flashed another devilish grin and looked up. “Do you like to run?”
    “Wha-.” Sakura began. She saw something that shocked her though. “Naruto your eyes are red! Ah!”
    Seemingly not paying any attention to what she was saying Naruto had move very close. His nose was almost buried in the spot where her neck met her shoulders.
    “Ah… Ah…”
    He made a sound somewhere between a purr and a growl. “Your neck…”
    Instantly, Sakura felt even more uncomfortable. “W-what about my neck?”
    “It’s so… It could just be… I haven’t… In so long… I wonder…"
    "What?" She choked out.
    "I wonder how it tastes.” He licked his lips hungrily. Before she could say anything he had moved his fingers up from around her arm to trail lightly up and down the side of her neck. She suddenly found herself paralyzed. Not actually, but she could barely think. “I think I’ll just…”
    “W-what?” She stammered.
    Naruto only flashed his devilish grin. Then, with a sudden jerk of his hand he made it impossible for her to think at all.

“Mmmm… That felt…” She burst into a fit of soft laughter, almost giggles. They ended shortly however. “That felt… Mmm… Really good. It felt really good.”
    “Hmm…” Was Naruto’s only response. They were on Naruto’s bed. They made it back there eventually. Naruto was still pressing his nose against the side of her neck, much like cats did when they were feeling affectionate. That same, low purr-growl was coming from the depths of his chest, and occasionally he’d bite her a little. That would have made her squirm but he had a hand firmly on her bare belly to keep her in place.
    (There's more to this scene but this is all I have for now.)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2006
    Tags:
  2. InoSakuShine

Oh My. Pretty good, but to me it lacked a little background. It was a hot in-the-moment chapter, but when does it take place? What the hell just hapened? WHY did that just happen? Since when did Sakura become such a little ....eh....ill just say thats not like her...! Im lost.

What other characters are going to be in your fic?

3. 92RASENGANCHIDORI92

lol! kyuubi took over! awesomeness!! does this mean that Kyuubi and Naruto switched places?

4. Kyuubinoyoko9

Nice story! Please post the next part soon!

Kyuubi in control of Naruto screwing Sakura. Can't wait to see what happens.

Ja

5. HinaJunkie713

Well at least two of you got what was going on.

All will be revealed in time.

Btw. About Sakura's character being ooc. Well it is. Someone might actually say: "Sakura you're such a hoe." in this fic. It's toatally hot Sakura bashing.

I seem to do a lot of that...

Cool.

6. 92RASENGANCHIDORI92

is this the second or third sakura bashing? cuz i dont remember anymore:sweatdrop :can :wussfight

7. WarmasterCain55

9. HinaJunkie713

This would be my second Sakura bashing. But Sakura's going to redeem herself in one of them.

Haha! My screen name is reborn! :shifty And it only took 3 hours to decide on and set up everything.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  10. InoSakuShine

Yeah you seem to really hate Sakura. And I knew what was going on! It was obvious by the first two lines that Kyubii took over Naruto, I just wanted some background.

11. HinaJunkie713

I don't hate Sakura. I think the Sasuke/Sakura relationship ranges from funny to sweet but of course also to annoying when she gushes. But if Naruto ever got his hands on Sakura it wouldn't be because she liked him (that way). She'd be using him, or what she liked about him would be something less than his personality > Sasuke (Note: Not Sasuke's) In this case the thing she likes is the kyuubi's forceful feral approach to sex. smile-big

I do so love playing with sex in stories. Even when I never describe it it's fun. I can get one character really pissed or embarresed about it over it. Etc. smile-big

12. InoSakuShine

I just kind of read this over again, now that I get it more, and for now I'm kind of hooked. Whens the next time you said you would be updating? And by the way, did you ever actually finish your NaruHina X-mas fic? You should do a Halloween one now. JK!! Really, just kidding.

13. 92RASENGANCHIDORI92

i need candy now........GIVE ME CANDY DAMNIT!!!! or at least a good update! im reading like 8 fics and im still hooked on all of them....by the way...does anyone no if Brant Kogasu has updated his yet?

14. HinaJunkie713

I think I will.

15. 92RASENGANCHIDORI92

hey is the person in that pic in your sig Hinata? oh ya and i fotgot to say....BOO HINAGAARA hinagaara=vomiting sickness headexplosions!!!! so ya...sorry but i obviously don't like that pairing much

16. HinaJunkie713

Nah... I never got past the first hot spring scene. I got caught up with my fics.

17. Tanaka Ichiro

That means u support NaruSasu? EWW YAOI YUCK NASTY OMG.

@Chidori: Of course its Hinata, who else looks that good:amuse

18. 92RASENGANCHIDORI92

yeah your right! i dun think anyone does!! well.....maybe anke looks that good...but its not her...

19. Kyuubinoyoko9

Hey, Hinajunkie713 You like that quote? I have several more like it. If you want to see them tell me.

Ja. Ne
    Kyuubinoyoko9​

20. HinaJunkie713

Yeah I'm fine with NaruSasu. And I'll make GaaraHina work. It'll be one sided though.

21. 92RASENGANCHIDORI92

im confused.....but all will be cleared with the arrival of: THE SACRED AND HOLY UPDATE

22. HinaJunkie713

Yeah, won't it be great when I have time for that? :) smile-big :) :oh :(

23. 92RASENGANCHIDORI92

its ok! ^^ i usually can be patient with what i want

24. HinaJunkie713

Comment on my reborn sig and avatar Damnit!

25. chishio-kun

your fic is good with the whole 'hot' thing, but I see that it is lacking something. It is weak, why is it weak, because it lacks... hatred. JUST KIDDING!

26. 92RASENGANCHIDORI92

dude....i already did....DUHR look at the last page! i was askin if the girl was Hinata! and yes its a badass sig....but its not really reborn...

27. HinaJunkie713

I only used that word cause I changed everything. Its incorrect use of the word, but w/e.

28. ninetailednaruto

YOOOOOOOOOOO I GIVE YOU PROPS FOR THE SCREEN PIC IM A REAL BIG KYUUBI FAN I CHANGED MINE YOU SOULD SEE THIS FULL SIZED THIS PIC JUST LIKE WOW IT SCAERE'S THE LIVING DAY LIGHTS OUT OF ME WHEN EVER I SEE IT FULL SIZED BUT YEA LIKES YOUR SIG AND SCREEN PIC

29. WarmasterCain55

30. InoSakuShine

HInataJunkie, I was just looking at your sig and its AWESOME. I LOVE that drawing of Hinata(hotness!) and that SasuSaku pic....I FREAKIN LOVE SasuSaku and that pic...just...*bows down and worships it*. Not to mention that hot Naruto and Sasuke pic. Your sig captures the essence of your stories...or...It ROCKS!