1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  4. ⛄ ❆ Check out the latest Newsletter-December , read it here! ❆ ⛄
  5. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  6. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
  7. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.
  8. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .

My Naruto Fanart (Hinata, Ino, Sakura)

Discussion in 'Art Exhibit' started by Rabblt, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Rabblt sasuke sucks and neji's just taking a nap

Hey there so I have recently been trying out a new style and I'm liking it so far, been using Naruto characters as reference practice considering my childhood OBSESSION with the show has been revived. Here you go. You do not have permission to repost these anywhere, they are already on my tumblr and DA plus they are not good enough to steal hehe ^.^ Hope you like them~! Feel free to request a character you'd like to see drawn. Once I get enough practice I will begin doing pairings :p

2. Catamount see a dog on the pitch

Both in color and in shape, it reminded me of Miyazaki's way of animating magic/fear/resolve - his characters' hair always moves like that. The color is my dream alive too.

Sakura's blush is a little bit too much tho imo

3. Rabblt sasuke sucks and neji's just taking a nap

thank you!! :D im trying really hard hehe. i was unsure about Hinata's hair at first, its so poofy and i didnt notice

and sakuras blush too much? oh no, thats hardly enough! !! >:D m infamous for doing excessice amounts of blush but its just how i roll, i love it ^^ this is really tame for me xD

4. Aphrodite Super Moderator

You have a very unique style. Nice coloring thats my favorite part of the pictures.

5. JPhardboiled New Member

7. ane Super Moderator

The colours look so wonderful

Great work :skysun

8. Kanga Head2Toe Beauty