1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

My Naruto Finishing Theory

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by ZarakiLee, Oct 15, 2006.

1. ZarakiLee RockLee's Father,Kenpachi'sSon

Starting after this arc I have a feeling that one more Akatsuki member will be killed. Then later on Naruto will learn his new technique and go save Sasuke alone. Sasuke refuses and Naruto is forced to fight him. After a long battle Naruto loses and is brought back to the village by reinforcements. During this time Orochimaru tries to transfer into Sasuke's body but Sasuke ends up killing him and Kabuto decides to follow Sasuke. We find Naruto in the hospital after the battle and right when he wakes up he finds two Akatsuki members in his room. Naruto's anger transforms him into the 5 tail Kyuubi. He ends up fighting the two, killing them both and destroying a lot of Konoha before he is subdued. After Naruto realizes what he has done he decides to leave Konoha by himself. While he is away, he is training and thinks about everyone in Konoha. He starts to think about his past and how hard it was for him. He then thinks about Sasuke and how he couldn't save him and wonders if the body transfer succeded. Built up with anger Naruto turns into the 6 tail Kyuubi, destroying what's around him. Back at the village Sakura, Ino, Chouji, Shino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Neiji, Ten-Ten, Sai, and Hinata all talk about Naruto, wondering if he is alright, They all decide that they will bring Naruto back no matter what. At this time I believe that only a few Akatsuki members will be left and everyone Bijuu will have been caught but one, Kyuubi. The AL is furious that none of the members could capture the Kyuubi and decides to send two more members to get it. In route, the two Akatsuki are stopped by Kakashi, Yamato, Ebisu, and Iruka. They ask if they are after Naruto and they reply yes. All four of them explain how important Naruto is important family and how they won't let them hurt Naruto. It turns out that Tobi is one of the them and it turns out that he is Obito. Kakashi is suprised and decides that he and Obito will finish their fued. Meanwhile Yamato, Ebisu, and Iruka are fighting the other Akatsuki member. Everybody is tired and Ebisu and Iruka are down. It's just Yamato and the Akatsuki member. Yamato defeats the Akatsuki. Kakashi and Tobi have a long talk while they fight and Kakashi ends up killing Obito and regrets his mistake. Sakura, Sai, Team Kurenai, and Team Ino-Shika-Chou, and Team Gai are all rushing to find Naruto. The Akatsuki Leader and Itachi are the last members left. They are going after Naruto themselves. Once Naruto is confronted by the two Akatsuki they start to fight. Naruto is no match for them two. They then explain how Naruto should be proud that he is going to be apart of the end of the world and how the Kyuubi is a blessing. Naruto's anger builds up and transforms through each tail stage one at a time. After he gets to eight a bright light will appear. Everyone for miles can see it. Sakura and co. race to see what happened. The Bijuu inside of Naruto is retracted but Naruto somehow lives. Itachi and the AL decide this would be the best time to capture the Kyuubi and lunge for it. They are both swiped away in an instant. Sakura and co. find the Naruto and the Kyuubi. Sasuke shows up and wants to help Naruto. This leads into an all out battle between Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shino, Hinata, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Kiba, Sai, Rock Lee, TenTen, and Neiji against the Kyuubi.

That's just my Theory on how Naruto will end. I know it's really long but I just got caught up in the moment. Hopefull y some people will read it and agree on some things

Tags:
  2. Akatsuki Leader Uzimaki Akatsuki leader

nice ending think kyuubi will be naruto last villian