1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

My new theory about Hyuuga and Uchiha

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by darklide, Dec 23, 2004.

1. darklide

I've come up to a new theory...It may contain many spoilers...so those who dont want to read
    just pass ur way.

I was thinking...remember the two huge statues @ the valley of end??? There were some theories
    that these were the first Uchiha and Hyuuga. My theory is based on that. U may have read
    some parts of it in other sections of the forum.

My Theory starts long before the first created(or built if u prefer) Konoha...There were
    many families living in the country(known presently as the fire country). Many different
    clans.

One of them had the ability to use jyuuken(gentle fist) to a certain level. But they couldnt
    perfectly see the chakra points and holes. They also had the ability to predict attacks by
    viewing the chakra flow in their opponents. So, in conclusion they had the ability of Uchiha
    and Hyuuga, but only to a certain point.

Them at a certain point in the history of the family, the leader had two sons...they regarded
    each other as rivals and each wanted to prove that they were stronger than the other. The
    family was suddenly divided into two parts...one followed one of the sons and the other
    followed the other sons.

While training their abilities, one son developed Sharingan and the other developed Byakugan...
    Each of the sons developed the highest level of each doujutsu(eye jutsu).
    When they finally reached a certain level, they fought at the point known today as the valley
    of the end. i do not know who won or lost, but this fight brought an end to the fights between Hyuuga
    and Uchiha.

Then a statue of both brothers was built at the place that they fought...(It's logical:-)

They were the first Hyuuga and the first Uchiha...

Please feel free to discuss my theory...
    I wanna hear what u may have to say about it....

Tags:
  2. Lo Gah Lok

Kinda makes sense, but what's the valley of end?

3. darklide

Thats the border of the fire country...where the two sons(considering my theory) have fought

4. tigerwoo

i bet one of them was called Gazimusu and the other was Toatakari. Uchiha Gazimusu to Hyuuga Toatakari de! yeh, that totally sounds like it! i bet those were truly their names.

5. Nyarlathotep

Where does Shodai fit in this theory?

Remember that Shodai led a buncha of shinobis to the place where they decided to build Konohagakure 60 years ago.

And Kakashi said that Konohagakure was built because of that battle (if I'm not mistaken, it's been a long time since I last read that chapter), Shodai would have to have known the sons.

Although this does fit with Kakashi mentioning the irony of it all, Naruto considers Sasuke his brother and they're rivals.

6. darklide

Shodaime did built konoha...
    What i mean is that the statues were built not by shodaime but by the family of the 2 brothers...
    Shodaime just built konoha there...but i dont know the relationship between shodai and the brothers...maybe they are just descendants...

7. Hiiro

Maybe Shodaime was an Uchiha? :blink

8. darklide

I dont think so since it would mean that nidaime, and tsunade also would be an uchiha

9. Vatatzes

first off it is shodai not shodaime. second i dont think he was an uchiha since the fifth is his grandaughter and then she would be an uchiha.

10. hikaru yuki

for the two statues..wasn't one of them a statue of shodai?

11. AdrianWerner

Well..the problem is that it seems that Sharingan evolved from Bakyuugan, they didn't apear at the same time, Bakyuugan is older

12. Invisus

The problem is that they never said that, Kakashi said that the Sharingan's origins lie with the Byakugan.

13. 4thokage

pretty nice theory i like it it could have happend that way.

14. Omote Renge

Uh, it can be either.

15. Sasuke-Chan

I'm starting to look neji more and more...

16. Sabaku no Ira

It seems to make sense. However, there's one problem: it sounds like an internal conflict within a clan. If that's the case, I don't see why would anyone spend tremendous amount of resources to build two huge statues (judging from the manga they must be as huge as the statue of Gondor Kings standing by the river in LOTR) to comemorate such an event. Also, I don't see why the Shodai would involve himself in a family inner conflict.

17. wanderround

It could have been such a spectacluer (Sp) battle in which both brothers died at the end maybe from the final strike and all but they would have to of had sons or daughters for the Different clans to live on

18. Shikamaru-sama

woah, meow

I think its a good theory but the problem with any theory about this kind of thing will be that it is mainly speculation. The theory looks sound but another one might come along that looks possible aswell.

I hatre saying it cos it annoys the SHIT outta me when people do it, but i guess well have to wait for more clues, or until we are told :p

19. defort

hmmm...... anything can happen since we only have kakashi gaiden right now

20. Seto Kaiba

No, it can't -me implies that he is a successor to the title, and he can't do that if he was the first to hold the title of Hokage. Shodai is the correct term.

About the two statues, one is very likely Shodai, and I doubt he was a Hyuuga. Though I do believe the the one with the wild hair to be that of Uchiha Madara.

21. wurstingen

Sharringan and First Uchiha. It's not all my own thought's

I've not been into Naruto for more then 3weaks. But i've seen all episodes and all and read the manga. My theory is that a woman from the Hyuuga clan fell in love with a stranger and desided to marrie him. But what she did not know was that the stranger was the Tengu, A very powerfull demon in a human "shape". in Naruto shippuuden 001, When Sasuke can see kyuubi inside of Naruto the kyuubi knew at that very second that he was a Uchiha, Anyway. The tengu and the hyuuga chick got a son, and combinded with the tengu's powers and the byakuga'n. The sharringan was created. Their son was named Uchiha Madara. Who later on i think made a dark pact with the kyuubi to get some of the kyuubi's powers to defeat the Tengu. That's why he mentions Uchiha Madara in the first Episode of Shippuuden. He is named Uchiha and not Hyuuga i think because they would be ashamed of him, since he wasn't pure Hyuuga. So, plz reply if you think this is way to farfetched:D

22. Tachikoma

Are you a Tool? Posting this obviously copied theory? :mad :mad :mad :mad

23. wurstingen

Like i said, It's not only my thoughts. I've been talking to my friends about this and other ppl aswell. it's not 100% copied but A lot of it is from what other ppl said to me. So go screw yourself foureyes

24. Kdol

it all depends to kishi i think...he can twist everything...

25. Kabuto

Copied a Theory with some added part....