1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Sig Selection

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Sasukegurl69, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Sasukegurl69

Here is some of my lastest sigs. Just to show you so far and what I am capable of (not a lot )

Photo Manip:

Stockless:

Face off:

Vertical:

Another:

CnC?

Tags:
  2. murasex

Flag:
    Mexico
    That vertical one is hawt. Very well blended there. But the bottom text is ew. A simple font would have just done it. A complex font as that--and being small--is not good let alone readable. =/

The Naru one makes me shiver. <333 xDDD In a good way. xDDDDDDD The dotted lines, text--the only thing that bothers me is the border. If it doesn't look good--you might as well not put one on. =x

Face off one is lacking colors. Too mono-tone. Text is ew. =o But adore the concept of... not showing the face. It's... unique. <3

Stockless one--let me say this--tech brushes = teh oogly. =(

3. Heero

Wow that naruto is amazing as Sohpia Dark said the border doesn't look that good maybe a white instead? or no border at all would look great.

4. tycoon_87

I was scrolling down thinking to myself ok not bad but needs some work. Then I got to the vertical one and said hey that looks good. The last one though that is something else. Great job. and if you have one could you post a link for the stock.

5. Miyruru-chan

All of them are great..but the naruto one owns.