1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

my super cool itachi theory

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by wherezmytofu, Jan 17, 2005.

1. wherezmytofu

itach was already in the "orginization" when he killed his clan, and orochimaru had already left ( if i understand the timing correctly). i think he might of killed his entire clan to keep oro from gettin the sharingan. maybe after oro found out itachi was stronger then him he wanted the sharingan, and then itachi found out. will a hole clan of urichas it owuld be easy. so he killed them all so oro couldnt get it. he left suseke alive cuz he felt bad he had to do that and wanted sum1 to kill him. :cool

Tags:
  2. ramp3

I really don't think so. He would warn the clan leader to take care of every uchiha child.
    And I never seen that Itachi know about orochimaru ambition.

3. tri-sapphire

Yes, but if Oro was practically drooling over Sasuke, then I think Itachi wouldbe hard pressed not to notice the snakey dude who keeps looking at him as if he were some delectable piece of pie.

4. Rurouni

If Itachi was cold-hearted enough to kill his own parents, why would he spare his younger brother? Itachi could have also warned the clan about Orochimaru...

5. Naruto-1

itachi might spare sasuke as he cares more of sasuke ( remember he was willing to give up the anbu's test to go to sasuke's academy entrance ceremony)

also itachi probably have a taste for blood and was driven mad for power so he killed his entire clan

6. I think there is a leak in the theory , coz if itachi allready knew the ambition orochimaru and killed every one according to that, why didn't he kill sasuke then? He has sharingan too and orochimaru could get him aswell...

7. Kimi Sama

I dont think thats too likely, tofu.
    For one thing, Orochimaru left Akatsuki because of Itachi, so your incorrect about him already being gone when Itachi got there.
    Also, it makes very little sense that Itachi would kill his entire family and his own parents just to prevent Orochimaru from getting the Sharingan. Wouldnt it make ALOT more sense simply to try and kill Orochimaru? Or maybe just...tell everyone?
    Plus theres no way he left Sasuke alive from any kind of compasion. If he didnt kill him because he felt bad, why did he make fun of him for being weak, and in thier most recent encounter, torture his brain with 24 hours worth of seeing his parents killed and Itachi taunting him? Oh yes, brotherly love there alright.

Sorry...but bad theory dude

8. shadowflare

maybe according to that theory Itachi spared sasuke so he could be the bait to lure out Oro.

9. benny_flow

Maybe we're all chickens???
    This theory isn't plausible...I don't think Itachi would kill his entire clan because of THIS.

10. wherezmytofu

1. warn the clan leaders? are you serious? were talking about oro right here, he killed kazakage and the 3rd.

2. i ment after finding out itachi was stronger then him, he left the orginization. i know they were in it at the same time at one point

oro probubly did that to every young boy with talent

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  11. divinationwhirl

itachi could have tortured his little brother with his parent's death because he is a genius psychotic who wants sasuke to be very strong for some secret reason. he knew the torture would motivate him. doesnt sasuke go to orochimaru because he is afraid he's not strong enough. maybe itachi made it this way on purpose

12. Devilguy

wherezmytofu, I disagree with your theory.
    But more importantly, maybe you should avoid a title such as "my super cool...theory". Personally, that immediately made me crave for flaming. :amuse

13. tidus88

orochimaru is traitor of the clan...

look back what he said in 118 or something (''with this situation i cannot win Itachi... unless....) thats mean... beside destroy konaho village... he also want to conquer that clan....

14. Empress

I dont think he was in the akatsuki at first
    and I dont think orochimaro ever wanted the power of the sharingan
    but when he saw Itachi's abilities he was amuzed and wanted them sooo bad
    that he wanted to control sasuke's body to get to them
    Itachi destroyed his clan for a reason I dont know but it should be good

that's my opinion and to be honest I didnt read all of the members comments :amuse

15. xlezz

He killed the Uchiha clan to see what he was capable of. That's it i guess.. Atleast so he says, and I believe him cause his my god:)

16. Uchiha-Itachi89

cant be possible he left when he was 13 oro left like 20 years ago

17. IronFist Alchemist

Oro left 7 years ago,so that most likely means that Itachi was with Akatsuki prior to the Uchiha massacre...it would also mean that at the age of 10,Itachi surpassed Oro,(which is ridiculous IMO:notrust)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2005
  18. Uchiha-Itachi89

he surpassed him once he activated the new evolved sharingan

19. thecool180

personaly i think that oro is much stronger than itachi because itachi could never had been able to degeat the 3rd not in a million years yes itachi does have the finaly jitsu but it has its limitations also. like for one thing as long as you dont look into his eyes it wont harm you. Also once uses it his abilities are very limited to what he can do so yeah its realy cool but their is no way oro would had lost to itachi in his prime.

20. Intrepid

Here's another question, why didn't Orochimaru go after Itachi? If he wanted it that bad, why Sasuke? Why not Itachi?

21. LilliaHatake

This theory could work.. Mainly because Itachi may have hoped that Oro would never find out Sasuke was alive. It may also tie into how Oro knows Itachi is stronger then him, clearly, the only way would be to have fought him before. But yeah.. it has some holes.. its not NOT possible though. Then again, Itachi could be cold-blooded as he almost always seems as well. So confusing though.. he doesn't seem to be.

22. shikamaru90

itachi jus lyks to kill!!!

itachi would never do anything to help anyone.he jus lyks to torture people.and who wouldnt.if i could make colors turn all black and white n stab people,i'd do dat all day long.

23. j-raya

by the way thecool180 glorious Itachi is a whole lot stronger then Oro... The snake guy acknoledge it! Oro knows is own strengh and that's why he wants Sasuke's body. He wants to surpass his own limits. Now maybe Oro fled before the glorious Itachi could make tonkase-snake soup with him... plus Itachi seems so fond about power he wanted to test his skills so he killed the clan to measure his strengh and prevent oro from becoming a seriously-out-of control threat.. kill two birds with one stone!!!! :laugh

Last edited: Jan 22, 2005
  24. midoz

I think this is has somthing to do with hatake kakashi's sharingun..
    more than that I can't tell

25. metalanime

oro didn go after itachi because Itachi was too powerful. also, orochimaru left the village 10 years ago, and the uchiha massacre was 4 to 5 years ago, remember, sasuke was 7 or 8 at the time, hes now 12.

26. Last of the Uchihas

Oro left Akatsuki seven years ago, not ten years ago. I think you got :confused

27. if itachi didn't want orochimaru to get the sharingan, why didn't he just kill orochimaru himself instead of his killing the entire clan? weird thinking man.

28. Vatatzes

Itachi basically wipped out the clan to make sasuke want revenge on him so that it would press him to get the uber-sharingan. Itachi thinks if sasuke hates more he will become more powerful and then he will have a suitable rival to fight. Itachi says things to this affect often (i.e. "Its important that we, as brothers, help eachother grow strong even if it means we must hate eachother" "why are you so weak? its because you dont hate enough.") sure he killed them to test his limits and the one who will test his limit will be sasuke. Even Oro said sasuke has more potential than Itachi. I'm sure Itachi realized the same thing. He doesnt believe anyone can match him unless they have the Uchiha bloodline limit ability.

29. naruto01

hehehe..wow.i like this theory..it makes sense to me..heheh..i like it!..i think..that..itachi didn't kill sasuke is because...he wants sasuke to turn out strong so sasuke can kill orochimaru...i don't know but..that's what i think..because..why would..itachi tell sasuke..that he doesnt' have enought hate?..u know...so..yea.that' what i think..anyways..yea..i like your itachi theory..

30. metalanime

actually, when akatsuki gathers, they state that the last time they were all together was when orochimaru left the organization, 7 years before. Jiraiya said that after orochimaru left konoha, he joined akatsuki. so its was over 7 years since orochimaru left konoha, and 7 years since he left akatsuki, and 5 years since itachi killed everyone, but we dont know how long he was in the organization before he acted, but he was probably there for a while. Itachi may have been part of Akatsuki when he was only 11 or so, since he was about 13 when he killed everyone.