1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

My theory of Yamato and Sai...They are bros.

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by BladeofTheChad, Dec 15, 2005.

1. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

Well, I came to this conclusion while lying in my bed the other night. Reasons

1) They both had to have fake names meaning neither had a real name to begin with(probably orphans).
    2) I believe to become higher up in Anbu Yamato had to get rid of his family/ friends(not kill, just not ever talk to again so it would not weigh down his missions).
    3) This, I believe is what made Sai push his feelings back because he thought his brother abandoned him(which would lead him to "Root")
    4) They look alike(I thought during the hot springs when they centered on Yamato talking about not to look at Sakura naked, well I thought that was Sai warning Naruto).

Anyway, discuss.

I didn't notice this section when i first posted it, so I re-did it for the theory page...

Tags:
  2. Gaimanotaku Overanalysis-no-jutsu

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's starting to think this.

Let's try to make #1 a little stronger for all the doubting Thomases out there. I've been needing a new crusade, since my championing of Sasuke = Phoenix youma/Tobi = Obito are actually becoming increasingly mainstream.

Danzou gives "unnamed ninja" the name Sai for this mission. Which means that the identity is a front, and doesn't have any real past. Given what we've heard about Root, they indoctrinate their operatives to forget everything about their past and their families.

So how did Yamato know about Sai's brother, except to know aspects of Sai's real identity?

I'm going to go one further and say that Yamato might not necessarily know the Mokuton jutsu but just be using the same Solid Paintings kind of ninjutsu that Sai uses. Since the forest techniques were supposedly unique to, and died with, the First.

3. Rapestorm Hunter

Wow that was straight to the point. This is very original.*REPS*

4. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Please don't lie down in bed and think about Naruto.. This theory is not too good.... Think of the picture Sai has of his brother it looks nothing like Yamato

5. dale2 Member

another x character = y character theory

Seriously, Sai's brother picture looks nothing like Yamato, They probably would have recognised each other if this was true and they are in complletely different organizations

6. BladeofTheChad Pedo for Sakura

Well, it was after reading the Naruto Manga that i went to bed, i always lie down and think of something...