1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

My thoughts on when the fillers end

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Lochen, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Lochen Member

Given that they just created a new intro and ending that hints at the post time skip coming soonish, a lot of people were excited and thought that after this arc the filler would end.

I personally dont think so.

Basically, they can not use those intro/ending scenes after the time skip, and probably will have a brand new intro/ending scenes.

So basically, I expect the fillers to end SOONISH but not as soon as everyone thought. My guess is we have another 3-4 arc's. Basically, as many episodes as a intro/ending scene usually entails.

Tags:
  2. dayside I are Newbie

yea u are right, with that training themed opening they won't use it on part II.. they bothered to make an opening just for fillers so they are going to stay for some time

3. the 1 and only jj Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu

well actually the new opening would be ok for part 2. however the ending oculd use a change but most people have to remember that the time jump isn't a seperate thing so it doesn't really matter.

4. the_ilest Look at Killowog's Crotch

well i went on the montel williams show and i asked the phychic chick when they would end and she told me at the end of next year.

5. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

1.5 years of fillers so far, 1 more year of fillers and...

Spoiler:
    2.5 years of timeskip in manga = 2.5 years fillers for anime!:cry

6. gokuden553 Banned

More filler how can it go on...

7. Snakety69 Ding! Check Please

I'm still sticking with my whole "one more season of fillers" theory, as I think that's most likely what will happen.

8. Senior_Superboy The Pirate King

Wasn't that everyone's theory last season? =/

9. einsteinmasters1 Bone Crusher

gosh if everybody could just stop watching naruto for about a month and I mean everybody, they would have no choice but to start part 2 or be put off the air...the fillers suck so much im willing to take that chance...anyone wit me?

10. Senior_Superboy The Pirate King

Even if we did stop watching it, that wouldn't change anything since we watch it illegaly. Us watching Naruto doesn't affect their ratings.

11. Lochen Member

How did this get me - Rep? :(

12. Arsenalous The Black Cauldren

& people over thier watch it illlegally to. you fail to realize that everybody all over the world is doing what where doing. over here in the US thier's people who download this animie, read the manga, & watch it on tv.

in japan its the same scenario to. so if we stopped watching it, it would have some effect, maybe not a huge effect, but like gash in the wound effect.yes i know that watching stuff illeagly is not connected to the rating system,

but we are fans to this franchise to. so we do matter.

13. Nega doesn't watch Naruto.

People in Japan just turn on their televisions and watch it, its not the same at all. All the naruto games, and most of the fans in the US were born from english dub on the TV (legal).

14. -Onizuka morning poops are the best

i was thinking about this today and i have a theory about when the fillers will end... Like everyone else that loves this anime, i wanted it to end ALONG time ago, but the fillers go on. Even with the new season coming right around the corner it still looks like the fillers will not end...

My theory is that the fillers will not end for another season. I base this on the opening/ending.

The opening from what i can see has nothing from part two in it.

The ending has a couple things from part two, hinting that it will come soon but not soon enough.

So just on dumbass assuming, until we see an opening with part two in it... there will be no part two...

15. Karin Maaka Active Member

The ONLY way people here in the US give the anime producers in Japan money nearly directly as watching them on TV in Japan would be buying the anime DVDs straight from Japan (or the other merchandise).

That's about it.

16. Sambomaster VIP

I think the fillers will not end for a while because..
    Spoiler:
    in the manga Naruto comes back with Jirayia, they could do fillers of their travels. Also all of Narutos friends passed the chuunin exam so they could fillers on that too. This might effect the main story though (I haven't read far in the manga)

17. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

i've been thinking about it this way:

part1 has had 3 major story arcs. the wave country arc, the chuunin exam/destruction of konoha arc, and the chase sasuke arc. if i'm not mistaken, the anime was dealing with the chase sasuke arc when part 2 started in the manga. so far in the manga we have seen...

Spoiler:
    the save gaara arc, the grass contry arc, and now the current arc.

i've seen many people suggesting that the animation studio is simply waiting for enough of a gap in the chapters, but i think it makes more sense that they wait for the completion of a story. so maybe the animation team is waiting for a certain number (3?) of story arcs befotre they begin to air part 2.

18. Turrin 玄武

i think that part two is going to start very soon...i am talking ep 210-213 some where around there because of the hints in the ending at the start of post-timeskip. However i think this will happen sooner then people think...because i believe that although there are plenty of fillers left the studio is trying to end them all as quickly as possible thats why we are seeing things like 90 minute specails. I think we will see another one of these or at least a 60 minute one to rap up the fillers faster and then there will be one finall ep before the start of part 2

I think this is in part do to there huge drop in ratings due to such a long amount of fillers

I also find it borderline hilarious that not only did bleach have much better fillers that started much latter then naruto but they will be ending very soon if the intro which has characters from part 2 on it is any indication

19. neo-dragon Active Member

I'll let everyone in on a little secret. I got an email from the studio, and they said that fillers will end as soon as the members of this forum can go a whole day without making a thread about when fillers will/won't end!!

I hate to be rude, but if you don't KNOW when fillers are going to end, we don't need thread number 1000 for your guess/theory/speculation.

20. gokuden553 Banned

Possibly after this arc, but not likely.