1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

My Yoruichi theory

Discussion in 'Court of Pure Souls' started by D?j? Vu, Oct 25, 2006.

1. D?j? Vu

I am getting the impression that there's something Yoruichi is hiding. Somethin' weird has gotta be up if 15 year-old Ichigo doesn't seem to wanna look at her naked. I mean, any other teenager, including myself, would be all over her. So I'm thinking Yoruichi may infact, have a penis. This may also be the reason Soi Fong seems to want to be a little more than friends with her. When Yoruichi's in cat form, she has a manly voice. This makes my theory even more suspicious. I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this. :)

Tags:
  2. Vedude

......That was probably the first time Ichigo saw a woman naked, so its pretty embarassing for him i think....

3. Mugendai-Shi

heh....and here I thought this would be something seriously interesting before I clicked the thread :/

4. Danchou

I think I don't care about Ichigo. I'd kept staring till infinity.

5. khaos

well i suppose its a possibility, but then again, i think ichigo's reaction would be quite different if that was true.. after all, the first thing he said when yoroichi transformed was "a..a..woman?!"

6. Thandurin

You too? Quite a letdown, I was expecting something about Yorouchi's history or something like why she left SS and I get "ZOMG YORUICHI HAS A PENIS!" instead. :(

7. Techno_Jutsu

If she did have one, we'd have noticed by now. She wears skin-tight pants. You can't exactly hide anatomy in there.

8. miina

No way. Plus look at the vid on youtube. Right after Yoruichi show's her "treasure"(me wanna see!), ichigo turns around he's clearly jacking off. >_>

9. monk3

hahaha although i thought it was gonna be a theory on what happened to her zanpakutou, i found this quite intriguing as well