1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Advance bloodline

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Narutofan, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Narutofan

we all know the fox gimmick is growing thin. And we don't know anything about naruto's past or his heritage... is there a possibility in the future Naruto might discover something like a hidden power?

Tags:
  2. Headhyuuga

i think his ability to use the resengan is one link to his past with the 4th..other than that who knows where masashi will take it

3. Shidoshi

I wasn't aware that Naruto possessing an immortal Nine-tailed Demon fox was wearing thin...

...that's news to me.

4. Genjing

I don't think he needs any more help. He's kinda overpowered as it is.

I hope he goes back to fighting with tactics instead... maybe learn that Exploding Kage Bunshin that Itachi used. It seems like the right "style" of jutsu for Naruto.

5. Narutofan

well i say it's growing thin because for almost every major battle he uses the fox to power up, get pounded, heal up by fox, power up... etc. He'll evenually need some other special power other than resengan too because that's his finishing move.

6. bfdd

I agree with Genjing, 100 exploding narutos would be kinda cool :D

7. Akukairu

that wasnt kage bunshin... that was an exploding water clone. he would have 2 learn how 2 use mizu bunshin no jutsu first then how 2 make it explode

8. Kaddel

He could still use kage bunshin but figure out how to make them explode. He wouldn't necissarilly need to learn water clone.

9. klinopia

advance bloodline... his would be the same as jiraiya? and the evidence is throught the hair? lol

10. Rokudaime

Exploding Naruto Rendan with finishing move,Rasengan is cooler..

11. stormrunner

I think i remember either seeing it on the show or reading about it in the manga that the power of the nine-tails was a bloodline limit. Not a bloodline ability and that actually gives him (in theory anyway) a bloodline gift.

12. Itachi

Well i guess there is something with the resengan cus as jiraiya said before only 3 people before Naruto could use the resengan, and thats something speciall and for the 4th it took 3 years to learn....so there is something to it

13. Psychogenic

Bloodline? Naruto? That is just pure bull. All of a sudden we find out Naruto has a special bloodline along with his Kyuubi powers? Wow, that is just over kill. Kishimoto will never do that, its just not right. Well I'm done with that.

The Rasengan: The 4th is the creator, it took him that long because he has a life outside of training... like doing missions and being a ninja in general, we don't know if he was Hokage at that time or before it. Only those few people know it because it is a S-class jutsu(something like that). Anyone can learn it, they just need someone to show them the way like Jiraiya did for Naruto, and a lot of time. Naruto worked on the Rasengan till he fell over every day, with the Kyuubi helping him regain his chakra easily every day. If it were not for his huge stamina and Kyuubi, he would never have learned it in that short a time.

Well... Flame Away...

14. Noex

true becoz Tsunade says that only Jiraiya and 4th can use it, and Narut is like 4th in every way :D

15. Rokudaime

16. Noex

17. pajamas

that's overkill

18. Lizbet

Now that makes sense! so what if the entire series has to do with people doing this or that and discovering "special powers" it would still be way too much for Naruto. And wouldn't it have shown itself by now anyhow? He'll probably leatn more moves but not ones that have to do with extra powers!

19. IronFist Alchemist

The main character having an advanced bloodlimit would be....G-A-Y.Kyuubi is more than sufficient.

20. Rokudaime

Just imagine Naruto have Kimimaro Bloodline + kyubi

He going to release Dance of Seed 24/7

If Naruto have Sharingan + Kyubi

He going to use Mangekyou Sharingan 24/7

If Naruto have Byakugan + Kyubi

He can release Kaiten 24/7 and 64 Hakke for every turn

How gay...

21. Lizbet

Be a really uninspired plot twist but how is that "gay"? (Sorry; gets on my nerves when people use it as an insult).

22. menucechild

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay ...
    gay

23. Genjing

-------------------------------------------------------
    Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Exploding Shadow Clone Technique)-
    First Performed by: Uchiha Itachi
    Type of Technique: NinJutsu
    Chapter: 142

A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja creates a suicidal Kage Bunshin (shadow clone). After creating it, the ninja can cause the clone to remotely detonate and explode in combat, taking anyone immediately surrounding it out. When used in close combat, without the enemy noticing, this technique can be quite deadly.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I see no reason that Naruto can't and shouldn't learn this. Its a direct off shoot of his favorite ability, and it fits his style as a "noisy" ninja.

24. Mendirez

25. sloc

Naruto's advanced bloodline: summoning the kyuubi

26. ycavan

Kyubi's chakra will become Naruto's bloodline limit for his descendants, I'm sure. ;)

Something like:
    The next generation of Naruto's line will be born w/ "living chakra". The chakra manifests and lashes out at whomever it pleases and talks to Naruto's descendant. It'd be like Kyubi is for Naruto or Shukakku is for Gaara now, only the chakra belongs to the descendant and is not some demon trapped in their bodies.

along the same lines, Gaara's descendants will prolly have the same thing... :)

27. Vatatzes

in a way it sorta is a blood line ability cos well it cant be copied and how many people have red chakra. willing to guess, not many. if it could somehow be past along to Naruto's decendents (assuming he every has any) then yeah it would be an advance bloodline.

28. JoyBoy

Was Naruto born with the seal or did he get it after he was born???

29. Lunatic

Yea, i really wanna know more about Naruto's past also. He made it too mysterious.

30. Kage Bunshin

I can't think of anything else.