1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

naruto age

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by 9_tails_omega, Oct 3, 2006.

1. 9_tails_omega New Member

Has anyone ever notices that naruto didn't gradute TWICE!!and is still the same age as everyone else can anyone say plOth0le.I mean twice that's like getting left back and I don't think everyone got left back that would be ridiculus.PROOF:in the very first episode/volume they show naruto failing for his second time the guy with the white hair says its his second time trying.

Tags:
  2. Sara Banned

Yyyyeah I wonder that too.

3. ~Redchaos325~ -a.k.a. sasuke325-

At the start he didnt become a chuunin, but then again the only person who became one was Shikamaru. I dont think that Naruto really cares that much that hes still a genin post-time skip. The intention was to make sure that we know that he could become a Chuunin and then possibly a juunin aswell. The start of the Manga doesn't really mean anything as Naruto has far surpassed many of his peers now.

4. 9_tails_omega New Member

Not during the chunin exams during the genin exams to get out the academy
    weren't you reading?

5. ~Redchaos325~ -a.k.a. sasuke325-

Dont make me quote myself, did you see that last part of what i said. I was just using more examples....The start of the Manga doesn't really mean anything as Naruto has far surpassed many of his peers now. Although he was useless then, he has enough intelligence to do well in battle now, as we have seen.

6. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

failed twice I was wondering about that. Could he have been in class with neji, and if so why don't gai's team recognize him before the chunnin exams.
    Does he not age, what is going on

7. Wilykat ummm... what newbie?

Plothole no justu

Ignore it before your brain turns to a mush. Not all author were good at math. Just like Harry Potter, there was a reference to 1492 as Nick's death and celebrated 500th death day in second book, suggesting book 2 started 1992. But there was a reference to Playstation, which shouldn't have been out for a few more years yet.

8. Nazawrath I am...Becoming

I thought he failed the test to pass school twice, meaning you can try more then once without having to repeat your "grade" or whatever they go by.

9. Futagokage Runaway Kage

I have idea he fail the genin exam three times no 2 times.

I think is more a semantic problem, when Iruka said him about his 3rd year, is beacuse is his 3rd year as student, not his 3rd time repeating. and maybe the times he refer in chapter one are the times he Fail the exam, not the course.

But as Wilykat said, do not strees yourself about this matter.

10. Lunchin15 0_o

Bingo! He failed the TEST twice... and that made him fail the grade. He was going to repeat the year until all that crap happened and Irika passed him.

11. 9_tails_omega New Member

but its so freaky i mean really thats like failing an ela you get left back and dont tell me ninja's have summer school