1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.

Naruto All Stars Online - A Naruto MMORPG

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by Naruto All Stars, Sep 10, 2017.

Would you play it?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Naruto All Stars Naruto All Stars MMORPG

Hello guys, today I come to introduce you Naruto ALO:

What is Naruto ALO?: Naruto All Stars Online MMORPG is a fan-made game, currently under development, where you'll be able to play online with your friends in a world based on the Naruto's series.

1. About the game:

• Engine: The engine being used is Unity, but this doesn't mean it'll be the final engine it'll be built on, it all depends on the engine we're more comfortable with and that allows us to do more cool features. It'll definetly be Unity or Serious Engine since these are me and a team mate have worked on.

2. Game features:

• It's online, as the MMORPG word implies.
    • In this game you'll be able to create and customize your own character
    • You'll be able to choose the village your character belongs to.
    • The game will have a main story to follow and also side quests given by characters from the series.
    • You'll be able to choose which chakra nature your character will have and so the skills you'll be able to learn depends on it.
    • There will be village sieges to decide who is the Kage.
    • PVP.
    • Most of anything from the manga can be found in this game, such as the tailed beasts (and yeah you can capture them and transform into them)
    • Game cost: the game will follow the freemium method where you can play for free and donate in exchange of items.

You can find more pictures and videos AND KEEP UPDATED WITH THE PROJECT at our social networKs:

Any feeback and help (like following, sharing, RTing and liking) is very welcome and I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you ^^

P.D: I'm looking for a 3D animator to collaborate with me :p

2. Nitty Scott Well-Known Member

3. Naruto All Stars Naruto All Stars MMORPG

It's not available yet for download. You can follow us in Twitter and Facebook for updates. The active followers will get rewards ^^