1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Naruto and Sasuke- Friendship Lost (Not shounen-ai)

Discussion in 'Anime Music Videos' started by Yeko, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Yeko

Posted: 21 Oct 2006 20:53 Post subject: Naruto and Sasuke- Friendship Lost (Not shounen-ai)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video was made to be a part of the now dead, "Project Life". As such, the audio cuts out at the end because it was part of a larger song and ment to be intregated back into it. So, please, try to ignore the end audio.

This is an overused topic, but I really don't care. I do videos for me. This vid shows the progression of Naruto and Sasuke's friendship change from friendly rivalry to something deadly. There's a decent amount of FX, but as usual, I like to let the footage do most of the hits.

Short breakdown:

Character introduction - friends/fighting as comrades - curse seal begins the crack in their friendship - Sasuke gets more and more angry at Naruto's growth - final battle.

Hope you guys like it. And please review.

rlpbsdb

Tags:
  2. juan012285 Galaxy Breeze

Awesome video.

My only complain is the low resolution but you may have done that for a reason....

I'll give you a proper review later.

3. Yeko

Trust me, it was worse before I ran it through my Vdub filters. I had trouble exporting this one, hence the footage quality.