1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto and Sasuke- Friendship Lost (Not shounen-ai)

Discussion in 'Anime Music Videos' started by Yeko, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Yeko

Posted: 21 Oct 2006 20:53 Post subject: Naruto and Sasuke- Friendship Lost (Not shounen-ai)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video was made to be a part of the now dead, "Project Life". As such, the audio cuts out at the end because it was part of a larger song and ment to be intregated back into it. So, please, try to ignore the end audio.

This is an overused topic, but I really don't care. I do videos for me. This vid shows the progression of Naruto and Sasuke's friendship change from friendly rivalry to something deadly. There's a decent amount of FX, but as usual, I like to let the footage do most of the hits.

Short breakdown:

Character introduction - friends/fighting as comrades - curse seal begins the crack in their friendship - Sasuke gets more and more angry at Naruto's growth - final battle.

Hope you guys like it. And please review.

rlpbsdb

Tags:
  2. juan012285

My only complain is the low resolution but you may have done that for a reason....

I'll give you a proper review later.

3. Yeko

Trust me, it was worse before I ran it through my Vdub filters. I had trouble exporting this one, hence the footage quality.