• Emojis directly from your phone for all 🤗😬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 14 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto Battledome Banner Contest

MShadows

Deathbat

Ladies and gents, after many eons of waiting, we bring you the
Naruto Battledome Banner Contest!

✯ The theme is: Naruto-related content or NBD memes
✯ The banner can contain anything that is related to the Naruto series and its characters.
Or, it can be related to one of the many NBD memes (e.g. Sannin Band, Base Jiraiya, Solo King etc.).
IMPORTANT: The memes must NOT directly target actual users (no direct mention of actual users within the banner).
✯ Entry needs to follow the , be created by you personally and specifically for this contest.
✯ Keep it PG-13. Entries are subject to moderator approval if they are questionable.
✯ Do not tell anyone which entry is yours and do not ask for votes!
✯ You cannot vote for yourself.
✯ Users registered January 2021 onwards cannot vote.
✯ The dimensions are 750x200.
✯ The winner will be chosen through poll voting.
✯ Send your entry to @MShadows via PM with the title: "NBD Banner Contest".
✯ The deadline for sending submissions is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.

Prizes

The entries will receive the following prizes:

1st place: 12 CC points (
or 1 month big avatar)
2nd place: 5 CC points (
or 1 month sparkles)
3rd place: 3 CC points (
or 1 month coloured custom usertitle)

The winner will have their banner set as the section banner for the NBD and its Metadome.

Good luck!

:Mshad

Bonly

I doubt there's many(if any) people that do these kinds of things that mainly post in the NBD. Wouldn't it be better to make a poll thread to see what the NBD want the banner theme to be and then make the actual contest thread(after the NBD picks a theme) and post it in the art section where it'll likely get more attention from the right people?

MShadows

Deathbat
I doubt there's many(if any) people that do these kinds of things that mainly post in the NBD. Wouldn't it be better to make a poll thread to see what the NBD want the banner theme to be and then make the actual contest thread(after the NBD picks a theme) and post it in the art section where it'll likely get more attention from the right people?
I already talked with @Sloan and the general sentiment was about having something representative of the NBD culture.

I gave two broad options:
1) Anything Naruto related
2) NBD memes

Anyone can participate, not just NBDers. And a global notice will be up soon so more people will know about the contest.

God Of Naruto

God Of The NBD
Can someone explain the sanin band and the soloking and the base jiraiya shit to me, might make a custom banner with all three

Bonly

I already talked with @Sloan and the general sentiment was about having something representative of the NBD culture.

I gave two broad options:
1) Anything Naruto related
2) NBD memes

Anyone can participate, not just NBDers. And a global notice will be up soon so more people will know about the contest.

If the NBD picks the theme then I don't see how it wouldn't be a representative of our culture since we picked it. I just don't want a trash looking banner so if you think the global notice is enough to pull in the right people then cool

MShadows

Deathbat
Can someone explain the sanin band and the soloking and the base jiraiya shit to me, might make a custom banner with all three
Basically, it’s in reference to all the factions/memes you have here in the NBD.

You can make a meme banner about any of them, so long as you don’t actually target an actual user.

God Of Naruto

God Of The NBD
Basically, it’s in reference to all the factions/memes you have here in the NBD.

You can make a meme banner about any of them, so long as you don’t actually target an actual user.
i mean can someone explain all three separately im not familiar with them

MShadows

Deathbat
NBD Banner Contest Winner!

1st place

@Divell
Prize: 12 CC points (or 1 month big avatar)

You were the only participant, so you automatically got first prize. Thank you for taking the time to create your submission and send it in.
It will be set up as the banner for the NBD and its Metadome sub-section.

Congratulations!

:kthumb

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
NBD Banner Contest Winner!

1st place

@Divell
Prize: 12 CC points (or 1 month big avatar)

You were the only participant, so you automatically got first prize. Thank you for taking the time to create your submission and send it in.
It will be set up as the banner for the NBD and its Metadome sub-section.

Congratulations!

:kthumb
What do I do with the 12 cc points?

Top Bottom