1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto C. 329, Last Page

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Euraj, May 30, 2007.

1. Euraj

The style I used on my last picture seemed to work pretty well, so I took the next good picture we have of the Akatsuki Cap's location and did the same thing. This time, I made the scene a bit brighter, dropped the rain, added light to a few of the signs and windows, and created the illusion of the sun coming out after a storm.

The only thing wrong I think is that I somehow need to get rid of the color glares from the lights.

Tags:
  2. Kakuzu

Interesting. This is something different!

Mainly the use of effects instead. I like the atmosphere you've created in the picture.

You've done an excellent job. :thumbs

3. Yakushi Kabuto

Oh, this one is also quite interesting to look at. I like how you did the dark clouds with the light glaring through at the top. The bits of light are a nice touch, I particularly like the one in the dark corner. However, I think the number of lights you have around the center of the place is a little bit much, especially compared to the little lighting you used elsewhere.

4. Im usually not a fan of this type of thing but this one smoothes out my soul. *___* I Love the effects. Its beautiful in a dark way. nice job. ^^

5. Creator

6. ♥Body Buddy♥

wow that's a nice mood. I like. Do want!♥