1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

naruto card game

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by violinist_of_hamelin, Jul 25, 2005.

1. violinist_of_hamelin

I wasn't sure where to post this as this applies to tabletop gaming, but here goes. I recently purchased 2 starter decks of the naruto card game, the uzumaki naruto and kakashi decks. Howver, neither of them came with instructions on how to play the game. Anyone have any idea where i can obtain the rules? I'm not sure whether these cards are legit or not, they appear to be, i purchased them in china for a *cheap* price, they came in decorative tins and came with miniature kunai's and throwing stars. They were also printed in english which aroused my suspicion, but bah, i dont really care they sure look awesome.

Tags:
  2. Poison-Scythe

card game eh? Itll be cool if ppl played it but it doesnt look like many plays it.

3. louuster

I didnt even know that a cardgame existed... but it probably suck anyway lol

4. The Mist

Naruto - Add four chakra cards - Lvl 2 Rasegan Attack!!!

5. Eden Prime

Dude, the card game is right on the NF website, how did you not know it existed? Maybe look through the home-site better? Um, well, i couldn't find rules either, also, i couldn't find english cards, so meh, i'm screwed for a while.

6. MechaTC

no problem there violinist_of_hamelin, new person's mistake. this forum is really confusing at first for new people. this belongs in the konoha mall gaming department and I shall move it there for you now :)

7. Kaki

The naruto card game is coming to the US in a month or two.......

8. n8dogg

Oh Jesus. Yet another anime card game to worry about fucking up my IPTs at work.

Seriously, I'm getting sick of it.