1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Naruto - Defence of Konoha

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Bobku, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Bobku Blue Beast of Konoha

Finnaly finnished this mvid after starting it...well ages ago. Anyway its set during the invasion of Konoha and baisically tells the story of how Hokage and Konohas ninjas protect their village.

I quite like the vid but i think it could have been a lot better, but I say that about all my mvids.

Anyway I hope you enjoy(its big and about 6min long lol)

Tags:
  2. Mr. Sandman Hm...

I was checking up on one of my videos on Anime Music Videos, and, sure enough, I saw your movie in the "New Vids On The Block" section. I decided to check it out. Watching it now, so you should get some feedback in a few minutes.:tem

EDIT: Okay, I watched it. It was pretty good. I'm not sure if you mena to keep the fansubs in there, but they worked well with the music nonetheless. Good use of clips with the music. I thought that the music you chose was a bit slow for the clips you used, but I thought the movie was very good. Great Job!:tem

3. Spidey Does whatever a spider can

That was good man. I could see you put a lot of effort into it. I thought the fights and timing were handled rather well, and the subs didn't really bother me too much. Great job :leepose

4. H-Pulse h-fan

I just came on here and picked a cool sounding amv name and im glad i chose yours, thats pretty cool

I really like the way it kind of told a story, and the way it ended at the start?(make sense to you lol)

Some of the ideas were cool, for example the way it turned from black and white to colour.

And i think it seems pretty obvious it was made on movie maker. There were a few other bad points but i dont wanna bring you down

i liked it anyway...gonna watch again :p