1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Doujinshi

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Orihime, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Orihime

Just wondering if any of you guys collect Naruto doujinshi? Just so you know, doujinshi are fan-made comics, and can usually be bought from conventions/events in Japan. :O You can find some of them up for auction on eBay and stuff, too, but yahoo Japan has most of them.

Anyway, I'm just recently getting into doujinshi collection, which is bad since they cost a lot, and my first 2 Naruto Doujinshi are SasukexSakura doujinshi by the DJ circle Konjou Kumiai (they make the best SasuSaku stuff):

Yubiwa - It's basically retelling Chapter 181 (manga) from Sakura's POV and then Sasuke's POV. If you've ever listened to the song Yubiwa by Maaya Sakamoto, the doujinshi was named after it, and it's quite fitting.

This one cost me a lot... about $40+ CAD, because this is "THE SASUSAKU DOUJINSHI" ... :3 I'm sure most SasuSaku fans can see why... :p If not, well... XD;;; haha

Kakurenbo - It's a story of hide and seek, where Sakura is hiding from the team using Genjutsu to prove her abilities. :3 ... I'd say more but I don't read JP haha.

Anyway, I hope there are other doujinshi collectors here... :O;;; If so tell me what pairings/genre/circles you like collecting.

Tags:
  2. Masiyuu

The only DoujinI have is a Yuyuhakusho one. >.< Anyway, yeah. Do you thik you can scan some of them? PLEASE?!?!?!??! The 3red one'd be nice. ^_^

3. blind51de

Errr... hentai doujinshi are really messed-up. Yeah. And ruin your perspective of the series.

Fortunately, regular Doujinshi can make for a good read. You should scan 'em.

4. Vatatzes

Chains is pretty good but it only has one chapter so far.

5. The Pooh

Agreed on the hentai doujinshi.

>_< I couldn't look at Orochimaru the same again. ...Reminds me too much of Michael Jackson. What with the face peeling ... and kid obsession.

6. JoninDias

Hum. . . ^_^; I was gonna draw a Naruto doujinshi, but it's been since put on hold. Anyways, there's this site, they had a normal Naruto doujinshi for about. . .$15? x.o The rest was hentai crap, tho'.

Anyways, the site was AlohaAnime.com. Have fun.

7. dbcomix

fan manga!?

its simple people if you have an idea for a manga you want to show off post it here! foshooooooow-sudu! :nodding

but it has to have some thing t5o do with naruto! :jir_thumb

like this site with naruto fan mangas you can down load they are zip files though...but there beyond funny,go to:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  8. Jackal Iscariot

some ppl dont know about this things...but they re funny :amuse

9. dbcomix

:crying think you El Jackal sanin!....did you check out the link!

10. Jackal Iscariot

lol...snow lady was pretty weird but funny...poor sakura...
    and dont worry dbcomix...i like to help *does the nice guy pose*
    :leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose

11. hikaru yuki

hmm, ive read these before! they were awesome. obviously, i liked that kakairu one the best ^______^

12. serenatsukino

If you've read any of my other posts you can tell I'm Addicted to doujinshi (het, yaoi, hentai, etc. I don't care!) My friends introduced it to me and now living in Japan, it's just SOO easy to buy! If you're looking to buy some directly from Japan, check out the link on my profile.
    If you don't want hentai, not all of it in Japan is such. But the majority is. I don't know about people who are writing they're own...I haven't read any, but I'll try anything once...I do enjoy the Japanese ones though. Probably because they come from a similar perspective of Kishimoto's rather than something that could read like a fanfic...good or bad :wink

13. MrNeedles

Hmmm, no never read one.

14. R_Lee86

I have two DBZ ones that are in a series. Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks are all jealous of Gohan's GreatSaiyaman outfit so they each make their own. Its quite funny actually, Goku seems pretty pissed off in it.

15. Orihime

:B hehe glad to see some people posted about these things. As for the one asking for the scan, XD doujinshis are fragile. XDDD;;; And even if they weren't, the Kakurenbo dj that you wanted me to scan is too thick... it's like 70 pages... so that'd be hell to scan.

Anyway, I don't buy hentai doujinshi, since usually, they hae no story to them, since obviosuly it's all sex sex sex and even more sex, but hey, whatever floats your boat. :B

My 2 new Naruto doujinshi purchase was Chissoku Shisou Desu by Yoko Fujitani, ofrm the circle Konjou Kumiai, another SasuSaku, and the stories are a bit funny... including one where during Valenties Day, Sakura gave Sasuke kimchi-flavored riceballs... and Sasuke kinda got jealous that he didn't get chocolates. But Sakura said it's because he didn't like sweets, but she didn't know Sasuke only made up that excuse to get away from his fangirls. XD So he made her make her some chocolates. So cute.

The other one is Jyuunanaya by Mitona from the circle Oushou Chikubai, and yes another SasuSaku. XDD This one is quite funny, cause Tsunade had a baby iwth a sharingan, and it was apparently Itachi's, so she gives Sasuke and Sakura the mission of taking care of it. Let's just say Baby > Sasuke. XDDD

Other than Naruto, I also have doujinshi from Gundam Seed, Bleach, One Piece. :D Doujinshi collecting is quite expensive, especially the good quality ones. *_* Most of the stuff I buy cost me $30-40 each. XD

Here are some sample pages I scanned:
    Slide card & swap magic (from Jyanana)
    Slide card & swap magic (from Chissoku )
    Link removed (Yubiwa's cover)

16. Mizura

Well I managed to find this thing:
    Link removed

I'd be ecstatic if it weren't for the fact that the link confirms that 90% of Naruto doujins are either SasuNaru or KakaIru. I barely found any ones about Hinata, bah... (that's really a lot of doujins though, not always cheap either...)

17. Orihime

that thread will be merged here, seeing as this thread was made before that. You should have looked at the old topics beforehand. :x

Arr, yah. most of the stuff you find on Yahoo Japan Auctions are Yaoi... you really have to look at all the links to find the non-yaoi ones, and yes, I've seen 1 or 2 het ones that I've wanted floating around there. The het ones are more expensive, most of the time, as they are hard to find.

For future notice, if you guys want to buy something off Yahoo Japan Auctions, there are a few services that you can use, since Yahoo Japan doesn't ship internationally. Link removed or Also, aoba.org and Link removed sells doujinshi, most of which are rare... and yaoi. XD Though they do have het ones as well.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2005
  18. D-Boy

This is pretty interesting :)

19. serenatsukino

If you guys are *really* wanting to buy het, give me a heads up on pairings. I'll check out whats in Ikebukuro when I go tomorrow and see if there's anything you would want? Again, let me know!

20. ShikaShikaBoomBoom

No, but this does remind me of those pictures Choung gave Jamie (And then gave to me). They were of Gaara and Shikamaru doing very naughty things. I mean, I liked it....but, I thought me and Jamie thought of IT first.....D=

21. Taxidermy

RGh thoose links to SasuNAru ar awfull, ugh i got sick "first love?" wtf!? its just annoying i bet if kismoto found out he wouldnt get pretty happy

22. Mizura

Judging by how popular Doujinshi culture is in Japan, Kishimoto probably already knows...

23. serenatsukino

Like I've said before, there are whole stores in Japan dedicated to doujinshi. They're like any other bookstore, but they only sell doujin. It's also encouraged here...so yeah, Kishimoto knows, and he doesn't care in the slightest

24. Orihime

^o^! Bought 4 more Naruto doujinshi to add to my growing collection, along iwth 3 One Piece and 2 Bleach. ^o^! I'll scan the covers later. :3

25. Nono

I went to the "Komikee" ("Comic Market") in Tokyo last month and there was a huge Naruto area, especially KakaIru doujinshis which are the most popular Naruto doujinshis here. Kaka=Kakashi, Iru=Iruka. It seems in Japan many ppl like the idea of a Kakashi/Iruka romance.

as for myself, I'm fan of Gaara so I collect Gaara doujinshi. I bought a few at the Komikee and also on Yahoo!Auction Japan. here's one i bought today for 810yen (around US$6?)

26. Orihime

OMG! How lucky! T_T YOu got to go to Winter Comiket. x_x;;; /me weeps!! That event is tight.. x_x;;; the mecca of all doujinshi... x_x;

I'm also looking for Gaara doujinshi, actually. XD Especially some gag/general ones with Kankurou and Temari. XDDD;;

27. dbcomix

bump...cause i feel like it.

28. liz

All my SasuSaku doujinshi are by Yoko Fujitani. Current count: 12. :p

29. TTN

I've read a few but they sucked. So I don't bother anymore.

30. Hitman89

Can somone post some gag ones,cause I dont like those Yaio crap.