1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Naruto Episode 325: A New Hope

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Pipboy, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Pipboy

Well I have to say that the last couple of chapters have been a bit of a roller coaster ride in terms of quality. The Whole 3 chapters to split a waterfall and the new ultimate attack bit were a low of epic proportions, what little was shown of HIdan and Kakuzu has been the little ups.

Anyways, last week was a little tepid and stalling but that might have just been my own personal sensation of defeatism. Looking back now with a positive chapter It seems much better.

Anyway I digress, this is the chapter with balls, the chapter that keeps me reading. NOt only does it punt me out of Neutral it gives naruto a little credit in the bank. It also reminds me of what the series has been missing lately. Comedy. Hidan and Kakuzu are morbidly hilarious, which allows emotion to ride from high to low and increases the impact of serious scenes (think why horror movies have so much nervous humor in them).

Lets hope that the next chapter is Naruto Strikes back. Followed by return of the ninja. It would just be crushing to take another attack of the clones, or god help us a Revenge of Akatsuki.

Tags:
  2. Alekzu

:rotfl Okay, I really don't have any other comment to your post. Except for: I agree. :amuse

3. Uzumaki~Kakashi

It should be Akatsuki Strikes Back because there the bad guys and closer in comparison to the Galactic Empire.