1. Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto from the strongest konoha clan ?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by nitro44, Jun 14, 2005.

1. nitro44

this is my theory :

Uzumaki means " spiral " .....that is also the konoha sign :blink

do you think naruto could be from a special clan of konoha ?

Tags:
  2. Last of the Uchihas

No, Naruto has the sign because Naruto is a ward of Konoha.

If Naruto was from the strongest caln, they would have hinted something by now.

Also, Naruto is not a genius like Neji or Sasuke which they do come from the two strongest clan of Konoha.

3. UrKa

las of the uchihas is right.
    btw the rasengan is also some kind of whirpool/spiral... u think that is somehow related to naruto? no, it isn't

4. Rangamaru

I doubt Naruto is from any specific clan, but his past will probably reveal somethng interesting about him.

5. UrKa

something interesting like he is yondis son?? or something interesting like he is ... te human form for kyubbi?

6. musgrave

What does him being or not being a genius have to do with him being from a special clan? Hinata is not a genius but she comes from the Hyuga. Not every Uchiha developed the sharigan.

7. abz_

because we don't know who his parents are it would be difficult to back up. for all we know he may have been left at the gates of konoha by his parents, and as a name they named him after the konoha symbol.

ABZ

8. Last of the Uchihas

Every thing.

Look both, Neji and Sasuke.

They both come from the strongest caln and they are genius.

Not every Uchiha developed the sharingan, yet they were the strongest, feared, and greaest clan of all. They have also being called geniuses, elite, superior, etc. just like the Hyuuga, although all they all have Byakugan.

The chances for those clans to produce "losers" are very minimal, like Hinata and Obito.

9. Itachi_Gaiden

Uchiha was the strongest clan. now hyuuga is

10. Last of the Uchihas

Although Itachi did say why his clan was known as the strongest and feared clan of all, and Hiashi said that his clan was the strongest four years after the Uchiha clan was massacred, they are both eqaully powerful.

They have the same titles, and same reputation.

Uchiha clan Hyuuga clan

11. Kyuubi Naruto

The Uzumaki clan was probably wiped out during the Kyuubi attack. The mom probably died after giving birth to him and (presumably) Yondaime died by you know how.

12. Guillermo

I thought "naruto" meant spiral, not "uzumaki"? Am I wrong? Have I been living a lie all these years?

13. Negative-Ion

the konoha sign/symbol is the leaf.

14. Sess

Naruto means fishcake. :)

15. UrKa

really?? :blink :confused

16. Hinata is so cute

Is it possible that after hundreds of Naruto episodes and chapters you never noticed that there was a spiral built into the Konoha leaf?

17. UrKa

also the rasengan training, jiraya draw a spiral in narutos hand, and then naruto turn it into the konoha leaf....

18. Negative-Ion

The spiral means nothing, its the leaf that is the symbol. the spiral is part of the leaf. the leaf is not part of the spiral, makes sense or not?

19. Kamendex

Last of the Uchiha's, shut your ass up about how great the Uchiha clan is.

No one cares about it, and its not even what we are discussing...

Naruto isnt from a genius clan though, or else people would have said something, and he would have relatives...

20. Negative-Ion

Naruto drew the Konoha leaf in his left hand, Jiraiya draw the spiral(dot) in Naruto's right hand. The dot had no meaning, except to help naruto consentrate but seeing how Naruto couldnt with just a dot, he drew the Konoha leaf so he can consentrate better, after remebering what Iruka had told him.

21. Last of the Uchihas

I was using both Uchiha and Hyuugaclan as example.

I just love how people just choose to ignore what i write. lol

It has everything to do with this thread.

[quoe]
    Naruto isnt from a genius clan though, or else people would have said something, and he would have relatives...[/QUOTE]

Well, duh! :p

22. Rangamaru

neither one. I never believed he was the fourth's son--for a while I thought perhaps brother--but I just think naruto has an origin other than that Konoha has made for him. People get their identity from their lineage--the son of the king, is the prince; and the daughter of the preacher is the preacher's daughter. I know people who were adopted that have searched their entire lives for the parents or information of the parents that they never knew, why should naruto be any different?

23. Kamendex

You didnt need to use any examples...

Its better for the brain

has nothing at all to do with anything in this thread

24. Last of the Uchihas

i did because this sort of thread needed it.

Right...

It does, you are just pissed that i brought up the Uchiha.

It has everything to do because Sasuek and Neji are example of this,

The are both geniuses from the strongest clan and represent their clan.

If Naruto is as people claim to be, from the strongest clan, then i couldn't be since it have never been even hinted, nor he is a genius, like Sasuke and Neji since they represent what their clan is all about.

25. Sho

Not every person is from a clan. It just so happens to be that some families like the Uchihas, the Aburame, the Hyuuga's, etc., got so large, had a distinct history, and were so important to the country that they became clans. Smaller/less important families are not called clans. You don't see Sakura being part of a clan since Haruno isn't a clan.

Naruto is not part of a clan.

26. Ssj3_Goku

Man i just dont want to go blind! thats all so no sharigan for me :(

Anyways... naruto is not from any clan hell we dont know where he came from at all maybe in a movie or something we will get this explained but for now its a no show.

27. tmmyc

I do not think any of the Hokages are part of any Konoha clans.

28. Esponer

As nobody has said this yet, and Kamendex might want a post of mine handy to counter-neg-rep, I'll give my opinion.

The theme of Naruto so far has been that you can succeed even if you're a loser with no genius birthright. Even if you disagree that it's a major theme in the series, it's no secret that Uzumaki Naruto and Rock Lee are the "losers", while Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuuga Neji are the "gifted" ninjas.

Based on this, it would seem detrimental to the whole feel of the series if we found out that actually, Naruto has a strong bloodline (read: bloodline, not "bloodline limit" ? I'm using the general meaning of the word). It is a dubious point though, because a lot of us think that Yondaime could be his father, which would similarly damage the credibility of the anime's themes, and of Naruto himself.

There is of course the fact that nobody's ever mentioned the Uzumaki clan, which only lends itself as further evidence. I personally doubt that Uzumaki was an important Konoha clan. It may have been a family, but if so I doubt the ninja history was strong ? maybe Naruto and one or two ancestors.

29. BattousaiMS

I woudn't say clan... but possibly the former strongest Konoha family. Former because I think most consider to him adopted in the family rather then an actual member. Family because you need alone of members to make a clan, so it's most likely a family, just like the Nara & Yamanaka.

Btw weather he is the son of Yondaime or not dosn't affect the credibility of the manga, since it's the people of the village who don't believe it or decided not to believe it and no matter the if he is or not he still would have to fight to get himself to get recognition due to his labeling.

30. Invisus

If you believe the Databook, then the Uchiha are the strongest clan of Konoha. So no, Naruto's not from the strongest clan- unless he's wearing blue contacts to hide his Sharingan.