1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Naruto & Gaara vs. Jiraiya w/o summonings

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by kibawarrior, Dec 4, 2005.

1. kibawarrior video playa

i dont know who would win

Tags:
  2. kunshu Member

i would be suprised if gaara/naruto would be still breathing after 3 seconds

3. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I'll say it'd be a good fight, but I think Jiraiya would win in the end. This guy has a lot of techniques that we don't even know about yet. I highly doubt that Gaara's defense would stop Jiraiya for long, plus I'm guessing that if Jiraiya knew how to take away Orochimaru's seal, then he might be able to do it himself...though it might be a tad hard to connect....or he could...damnit I can do no spoiling since this is the wrong thread. Well anyway, I say that if he deals with Naruto, then Gaara, then he could win, but if he tries to take Gaara down first, then he's gonna be in some trouble.

4. mustang BOOM

is this post-time skip or pre-time skip?

5. Freakness Cry, Benihime !

Post or Pre, Jirayia wins this . They are not on his level . He can cancel naruto right away with his chakra sealing, we all know Naruto is nothing against Jirayia without his Kyuubi Chakra . And Gaara has a long way to be a sannin level . Jirayia wins this .

6. hesd Anomic.

Naruto and Gaara, i see them struggling to escape the Swamp technique. Although Gaara can fly using his sand, i guess the Swamp appears underneath the opponent in an instant. It also covers hectares (although Jiraiya wasn't able to control his chakra at the time he used the technique. What more if he's in top condtion? The snakes are earthworms.).

7. kunshu Member

gai bitchlapped gaara's sand like it were nothing you think gai>jiraiya????:blink

that sand is really overrated

8. Remy LeBeau <font color='#006600'>RogueTard</font>

Come on, lets give the two a little credit here. they are both very strong for their age and Naruto has Kyuubi inside him. If Naruto tapped into Kyuubi's power i think they could over-power Jiraiya.....

9. K I S K E Amandatsuki

This isnt a very good match up. Even in post they will have tons of trouble, and fight a losing battle.
    Naruto has tons of chakra from Kyuubi, but Jiraiya probably knows all of his techniques, and probably some effective ways of countering them.
    Gaara is a kage. But, he is a very very weak kage, they should have stuck him with a Jounin level, and grabbed up someone else. Hell, Chiyo owuld have been a good kage. What I am trying to say is though that Jiraiya is kage level, Gaara isnt close.

10. YellowFlash Addicted to speed

Spoiler:
    If you saw how quickly/easily Kakashi put that Kyuubi repressing tag on Naruto when they were fighting Deidera, you'd know Jiraiya can do the same plus much more against Naruto, rendering Kyuubi useless against him.

Anyways, Jiraiya will win even against post time skip Naruto + Gaara. Jiraiya is Naruto's teacher, therefore he knows Naruto's weakness better than probably anyone. Gaara vs Jiraiya is a little bit more interesting but seeing how Jiraiya knows all these mysterious "underworld" techniques, I'm sure he has something up his sleeves to deal with Gaara.

11. yummysasuke Kim Jaejoong

Jiraiya by far. He is one of the legendary Sannins, and even without Kuchiyose, he has other techniques he can use

12. nu8297 Nasaske Uchimaki

i think i depends on the conditions just a friendly sort of competion Jiraiya, but in life or death i think naruto and gaara

13. kunshu Member

it doesn't matter how strong they are

naruto IMO can't even defeat a jounin

14. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

15. Uchiha Chris Asian Lover &lt;3

Jiraya post or pre, no difference, he will sweep the floor with em one in both arm with a huge grin on his face.
    Come on, he can take Gaara no probs.
    He thought Naruto pretty much everything as his teacher, and he got to know how to counter his own techniques.

Jiraya is way out of their league for a long time still.

16. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Jiraiya would doggystyle rape Naruto in a matter of miliseconds.

Post-skip Gaara might last a while against him, but Jiraiya has Gama to back him up against the huge sand attacks, and the distance gap.

Gamabunta would jump on top of Gaara while he is floating, and smash him into a bloody sand cocktail of sorts. Then just for the heck of it, Jiraiya would put him in the swamp.

Oops I got carried away, there is no summoning.

Well in that case, I'm playing the "we don't know enough about Jiraiya" card and saying he probably has some decent long range jutsus to kill Gaara with :p

Last edited: Dec 6, 2005
  17. Mibu Clan Chibi Mibu

If its Pre: Jiraija Wins.
    If its Post: Jiraia doesnt win this.

Spoiler: Manga Spoiler, Look under your own risk.
    Gaara being Kazekage means that he is strong, not the strongest but strong...Plus from what we saw on that battle, he can definetly defend easy against any of Jiraijas Attacks, this is all with Jiraija having an upper hand of course.
    Mean while, Naruto is having smecks with one of his Kagebunshins Harem, having some Ramen and Gambling.
    after Gaara is killed, Naruto pulls his "OMG DIE BITCH" and grows 2 tails and, since Jiraija is tired, kicks his ass.

And about the Tag, Im sorry but there is no way Jiraija can put that on Naruto....Especially since he is going to be moving around and attacking Jiraija and not standing around still
    Even with Summon, Jiraija is Pwned.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2005
  18. mustang BOOM

well in post-time skip Gaara is the kazekage, so he must be pretty strong. naruto isnt even a factor in this battle though since jiraya can just seal up the kyubbi chkakra n naruto would be pretty much useless. so itz gaara versus jiraya n jiraya has more experience but the battle will be close match up. jiraya still wins though

19. Uchiha Chris Asian Lover &lt;3

Aren't you here saying that Jiraya wins with Gamabunta? Summoning wasn't allowed :p

@Mibu clan, you think Naruto can beat Jiraya for sure? *laughs and taunts* :tem

20. kibawarrior video playa

he said whithout summoning to but he pretty much focused on gaara

21. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

22. geminis Active Member

I haven't read all the posts but....

Lets take into consideration that Jiraiya is going up against 2 Jinchuurikis. One is lower kage level and the other is up to now(so far from what has been seen) chuunin-lower jounin level. If Gaara releases shukaku and Naruto manages to release just one tail, not even two since that may be to dangerous, then Jiraiya better think fast. Jiraiya knows that Gaara+Naruto combo are potentially dangerous if brought to the edge of their lives so he will most likely try to end the fight as quick as possible since it will be Sannin vs. @ bijyuus.

So sannin equals alot of knowledge and experience vs. G&N combo which is straight power ownage.

I give this to Jiraiya because he is a sealing expert which would be perfect for sealing the 9tails' and 1 tail's chakra rendering G&N useless without their synchronized beastly powers/chakra.

23. kapsi Banned

Since Jirayia doesn't have any ther jutsus, teamworking gay lovers win