1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Naruto Games question!

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by l33t_p0w3r, May 30, 2007.

1. l33t_p0w3r New Member

well hi there! i'm new to the forums my name is Alex
    well i wanted to ask i have Ultimate Ninja (PAL) and well i don't like Uzumaki ninden but i was thinking the Ultimate Ninja 2 is coming this year and i could import Narutimate hero 3 , konoha spirits & shippuuden accel and i have the money....

i'm a huge naruto fan but i dont want to waste any money ordering those games since they are in JP...

i was thinking about ordering from play-asia...

do you think its worth it?

help me out here!:nod

Tags:
  2. Deathinstinct Member

I don't know anything about Spirits, so I'll let someone else cover that. There's no real point to hero 2 or 3, since Accel has everything they do. So first you need to determine if your willing to alter your system for an import. Do you have a fat PS2 or a slim PS2?

Modding is a solution to allow importing, another is swap magic with slide card or magic keys.

If you don't want the hassle Hero 2 is still a good game that improves on Hero 1.

3. ryne11 Bitches n' Whores

Konoha Spirits is being released uncut and unaltered under the name Uzumaki Chronicles 2 in NA around august. Just wait.

And if you are going to get Shippuden Accel, just skip NH3

4. l33t_p0w3r New Member

hehe tks alot!! well i have a Japanese ps2 since i really wanted Love hina gourgeous my dad bought me one when he was in japan on is second honey moon...

so skip 3 he? well i'm gonna buy them if they get realesed here 2... i mean i like the Jp voices cuxz i got used to them! so i might get accel and spirits for the voices unless the Pal versions of the games have jp voices...do you know if they do? i know UN1 has!

5. orange-kun yes, your majesty

am i able to mod my _slim_ ps2 to play jp games? or just the fat, old one?

6. l33t_p0w3r New Member

any1? you can mod all ps2...but i like having a Jp one it wasnt expensive and its the real deal! lol so who can help me out?