1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Naruto Games question!

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by l33t_p0w3r, May 30, 2007.

1. l33t_p0w3r New Member

well hi there! i'm new to the forums my name is Alex
    well i wanted to ask i have Ultimate Ninja (PAL) and well i don't like Uzumaki ninden but i was thinking the Ultimate Ninja 2 is coming this year and i could import Narutimate hero 3 , konoha spirits & shippuuden accel and i have the money....

i'm a huge naruto fan but i dont want to waste any money ordering those games since they are in JP...

i was thinking about ordering from play-asia...

do you think its worth it?

help me out here!:nod

Tags:
  2. Deathinstinct Member

I don't know anything about Spirits, so I'll let someone else cover that. There's no real point to hero 2 or 3, since Accel has everything they do. So first you need to determine if your willing to alter your system for an import. Do you have a fat PS2 or a slim PS2?

Modding is a solution to allow importing, another is swap magic with slide card or magic keys.

If you don't want the hassle Hero 2 is still a good game that improves on Hero 1.

3. ryne11 Bitches n' Whores

Konoha Spirits is being released uncut and unaltered under the name Uzumaki Chronicles 2 in NA around august. Just wait.

And if you are going to get Shippuden Accel, just skip NH3

4. l33t_p0w3r New Member

hehe tks alot!! well i have a Japanese ps2 since i really wanted Love hina gourgeous my dad bought me one when he was in japan on is second honey moon...

so skip 3 he? well i'm gonna buy them if they get realesed here 2... i mean i like the Jp voices cuxz i got used to them! so i might get accel and spirits for the voices unless the Pal versions of the games have jp voices...do you know if they do? i know UN1 has!

5. orange-kun yes, your majesty

am i able to mod my _slim_ ps2 to play jp games? or just the fat, old one?

6. l33t_p0w3r New Member

any1? you can mod all ps2...but i like having a Jp one it wasnt expensive and its the real deal! lol so who can help me out?