1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto GC release

Discussion in 'Naruto Dub Discussion' started by kakashi1234, Nov 28, 2005.

1. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

If you own a gamecube and live in USA.The naruto gamecube game is coming out sometime in March 2006.I found this out at Wal-Mart.com under the coming soon section for video games.I think its the 1st naruto game that came out in japan for gamecube but I dont know what the game is about.I own a gamecube and cant wait till March.

Tags:
  2. nah-nah Believe it-ttebayo!

Just for gamecube? Boo, I don't have one. Only a PS2. Ah well, great find! I might get a Gamecube after all.

Tell me if there are any other developments for Playstation products or whatnot involving Naruto.

3. IronFist Alchemist 360 BOOTY CLAP!

Narutimate Hero 1 is appose to come out sometime next year in the states :amuse

And nah-nah, for only $100, you can get a GC with Mario Kart DD and 2 controllers...take advantage girl!:wink

4. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

Yeh thats a great buy right there ill go look it up to see if its for another console.Great news the same day the Naruto GC game comes out it says 3/01/06.But also the naruto game boy advance game comes out that day it says also on 3/01/06.But nah-nah sorry but it doesnt say it will be coming out for PS2.Dont say anything on PS2.So i suggest buying a gamecube or a GBA.It shows the price for the naruto GBA game says:$29.82 and the naruto game for gamecube says the price is:$39.82 so there both about 60$ togethor.Im gonna get both of them on the same day I hope.here is the link to where it says it.I searched naruto and it only found GBA and GC dont think there coming out with a PS2 naruto game yet but hopefully they will.

Link removed

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  5. metalanime I like Tits

a word of advice, dont buy that game, that one only has like 8 characters, you are better off getting part 4 which just came out in japan, it has about 28 characters, all you need is the freeloader disc to play it and they sell them both at liksang.com. the ps2 naruto game will probably be out as well, but just part one, and then follow up later, they are already on part 3 though. they are both different, and gc one is cool cause its fast and its got 4 player action on parts 2-4, ps2 version is different, with better graphics and only 2 players, still awesome though.

6. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

And if you don't want to bother importing, the second Gamecub game comes out later next year, and is a lot better.

7. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

Cool I didnt know a second one would come out that year also.

8. metalanime I like Tits

they will likely all becoming out fairly soon since the new consoles are being released. all 4 will probably be out in about 2 years

9. kevm Member

Naruto 4 for gamecube has almost 40 characters, its a pretty good game but has lots of spoilers for dubbed anime only watchers.

10. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

dang a lot of characters like 32 more characters in it so it will be more fun.Are these games fighting games?

11. Ulquiorra Schiffer Tsugi no mai: Hakuren

Yeah the first two Naruto games are supposed to be out early next year. I suggest waiting for the 2nd GC game or buying the 4th in japanese...You need a freeloader to play but still, it has a lot more characters than any game we're going to get here in the states for awhile. I predict that all four Naruto games for GC will be out within two years. Oh Narutimate Hero (PS2) the first and second games are scheduled to release in 2006. The first was slated to release in the states months before the series itself was optioned. It's kind of weird but expect the first two games for GC and PS2 to be released this coming year.

EDIT: Yes both PS2 and GC are fighting games.

12. Anbu Jake Anbu of the Mist

I will be buying the games. I could careless how many characters are avaliable for each.

13. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

Yeh ill do the same and just work my way up to getting the other games.

14. The Lazy Shadow Gin Iro no Sora

does anyone know is Uzumaki Ninden will make an appearance in america?

15. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

16. P-Nut Simply nuts

I cba to buy a game when I know there are 3 new versions availble :-|
    ive got a freeloader @ home when I bought re4 from america (wich was released about 2months before It got released in europe) anyways is a japanese game easily playable... (understandable etc ;E )?

17. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

I download the FMA japanese game for my emulator and it was a card battle game and i didnt understand it one bit.

18. kevm Member

Naruto 4 for ngc has pictures when you browse through the games menu, making it easier to remember which options do what. Also theres are translation guides for the menus and unlockables in the game up at .

19. Ulquiorra Schiffer Tsugi no mai: Hakuren

I reccomend Wikigamer's guide to GNT4 instead of Gamefaqs...There's alot of holes in the the one on gamefaqs that I saw...Unless it's been updated or more people have added faqs I'd go with Wikigamers.

Link to Wikigamers: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4
    DonkeyShow

20. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

Ok thnx for the info now i know everything in the game to unlock and stuff.

21. Giant Enemy Crab Gamer for Life

So shold I buy the first game for the GC when it cimes out or should I wait for the second?

22. Goongasnootch 亀好き

I'm going to buy the first games. Sure, there aren't a lot of characters but a lot of my core favorites are there. Besides, I'm itching for a new fighter.

23. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

I havent got a new fighter game in like a year and the only one i have is soul calibur 2 for the GC and since naruto is my fav anime im gonna get the first game even though it only has 8 characters.Of course ive also heard that the new naruto DVD's will start coming out in march also.I think they are realising the GBA naruto GC naruto and the DVD's all in march togethor.That should be a great month.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  24. Ziko Superhero

If you can and are allowed to import then buy the 4th one or else you are STUPID!
    Its easy to understand when you get in to it,its better and cheaper too.Soo if you can so import,buy the 4th game.

25. kakashi1234 legendary ninja

Yea I will probably buy all the naruto games that come out even if i have to buy a new system to get it.All i got right now is GC and PS2 but i got a gba so i can play the naruto GBA game also.I hope the gba one is the RPG one cause i got that downloaded onto my comp in japanese but i need a walkthrough to help me with it.

26. DeathIsComing Nobody loves me. awsome!

dammit!!! now i want a gamecube..:( i need $$$$!!!!!!!

27. Teh Hokage of Teh Salsa New Member

Ahh hello there guys. I was wondering if anyone of you could enlighten me to whatever knowledge you have as to when or if The Naruto Action-RPG "Naruto Uzumaki Ninden" *I believe that's the name* is coming out. I know it may be awhile since from what I see at IGN.. it's full of spoilers for dubbed anime watchers. If anyone could tell me any info on this then it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry to stray off topic from the fighting games. I do plan to get those as well. XD Thanks alot to anyone who helps a poor brotha out.

28. icoselitham Lost

My house was robbed and my Gamecube stolen:sad. The only chance now of me playing the game is getting a Nintendo Revolution with backwards compatability. I don't want to get another GC since I nevered played on mines much.

29. Sparkles the Wonder Kitty in a uneternal sleep.......

if anyone here wants to know if there is a game on the ps2 should shout in glee!!!
    yes there is a naruto game on the ps2 i would suggest going to a anime con to find out what it is called but other than that it is a fighting game that you might get in japan or on ebay....

30. Sparkles the Wonder Kitty in a uneternal sleep.......

oh good point everyone write down your GBA,PS2,GC,PC'S serail number!!! that way if it gets stolen then you can find it through the police and get it back!!!!