1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4 (GC) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Seany, Aug 2, 2005.

Who do you want to play as the most?

1. Kimimaro

79 vote(s)
    42.5%
  2. Kabuto

29 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Kisame

47 vote(s)
    25.3%
  4. Kidoumaru

4 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. Tayuya

17 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. Sakon/Ukon

4 vote(s)
    2.2%
  7. Jiroubou

6 vote(s)
    3.2%
  1. Seany Banned

just wondering if anyone else read pazuzu's topic thread, and OMG i can't believe my prayers have been answered its finally coming, is every one else as excited as me?:p

Tags:
  2. Inuyashamish The White Ninja Haru

link to the thread, i wanna read it

3. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

Didn't hear anything about this...I always assumed there would be a part 4 :oh

Is there any link you can provide us, so we can verify it?

4. Kucheeky Badkuya ->-

I need this game.

But I don't have a Japanese Gamecube....

5. Seany Banned

umm ok, 666 Satan Pimping Project
    theres bearly any info, but its enough.

^ u could always get a freeloader, u dont need a japanese gamecube

Last edited: Aug 2, 2005
  6. AznGaara The True Kazekage

Bout time news of the game came out, now all i need is some screens:smile-big

7. Seany Banned

god i hope kisame is in this one :)

8. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

I'm still kind of skeptical, if it's coming out in the Winter '05, then pre-orders should be starting very soon...if there's nothing by mid-september then I'll very serious doubts. But...I'm hoping for the best and want to add the game to my naruto collection (GNT: 2 AND 3, Naruto 3 DS):)

9. AznGaara The True Kazekage

yeh i'm bout to get one just to have it, (got GNT 2,3) and now dis

10. Porygon Wants a Wii

I'm kind of skeptical too, I trust Pazuzu but I prefer a link with the official info and screenshots if possible

11. TenshiOni Active Member

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4!? Woohoo!!!

You can read when it's slated to come out in Pazuzu's topic o' info sticky.

Wowzers!:laugh I'm really looking forward to this one!:p I'm wondering just how many more additions have been made.;)

Thoughts, comments, celebratory w00ts?

Must find more info.:drool

13. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki アルかわいい

Will probably have Kimimaro and the rest of the sound people... Too bad it's based on the anime, though... Otherwise we'd have some cool characters >_>;

14. Delta Shell The Pose of Love, people..

Can't wait..We need some of the recent characters..the sound four, Kim, Kabuto..and for freaks sake NO MIZUKI!! He's practically a seperate skin for Iruki, heck instead or Mizuki, Akamaru and Kankuro's puppet having their own slots why not give spaces to characters that people do want to see..

Maybe Dosu and Kisame..

Oh yeah we need a drunken Lee special..

15. freegood Member

I bought part 3 three months ago...

16. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

It would be majorly crappy if they put in those two Stupid Brothers though. They haven't put in any filler characters... yet, but if they do... stupid move on their part.:p

After 3 games of GNT, I don't want to see Dosu in it either.:p I'd prefer that they put the time and effort into new characters and buffing up previous characters. Naruto for one, really needs new moves. That Naruto Rendan is getting boring. Higher level Kyuubi is also something they need to add in, CS & CS2 Sasuke is another one, Drunk Lee another, Sound 5 and their various CS and CS2 forms, Kisame definitely, more jounin, and more specials for all!!!

17. HinataFanBoy Aint Depression A Bitch?

that and Ninden? T_T i gotta get a mod chip! hehe my friends gonna be seeing me alot more ^_^ (he has a japanese ps2)

18. Gejimayu 休術のスペシアりスト

I hope they don't nerf Lee. Just now I've mastered the art of kicking ass with him, and I'm schooling 95% of the people I fight at cons, so I hope he doesn't see any significant changes...

Drunken Lee would kick ass though, but how would it fit with Ura Renge? Would you have to do the down+X at critical health without any gates open? Depending on how much ass Drunken Lee kicks, it'd be a tough choice between being able to open gates (first gate, uber chip damage + guard breaking, plus 5th gate Ura Renge) and having what might turn out to be a glorified Kyuubi Naruto. Unless, however, they gave Drunken Lee something like Shikamaru's auto-dodge and a few strings as good as his normal ones for chip damage and guard breaking.

As for the other characters, kick Mizuki the hell out, no filler characters, no Sound nin (except maybe the Four). Take off Akamaru/Karasu if they need to make room. Bring in Kabuto, Kisame and Kimimaro, and have Kisame and Kimimaro take the place of Zabuza and Haku, since they could be like clones anyway-- Kimi would be good super-Haku, so unless they have the shotacon real bad people who play him would have nothing to cry about. XP

Man, wish they had bootdiscs for PS2 so I could play Ninden on mine, since I don't want to mod the slim-type...

19. Hatake "KakaShi" Raikiri=BEAST

20. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

I'm pretty sure there's a smiliar thread in the Gaming Department. :oh

here.

Oh..and they should definelty bring in the Sound 4, Kimimaro, and Kasame...maybe a few missing Jounins (i.e. Asuma..)

And as for specials...it would be cool if they added more specials...for each character. The upgrades (additional characters and special) were awesome. Hopefully this should be better. But like I said before, I'm skeptical about the game release...until pre-orders become officially available

21. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

Yes, but more people come to House of U. more often than they do there.:p

I don't think they'll kick anyone out. I don't think it's a space issue for them... though I haven't run it through my DVD drive.:amuse More than likely they'll keep the previous characters and just make room for the new ones. It would be nice if they gave Naruto a better Kage Bunshin system of attacks similar to Itachi's though. GNT3 made Itachi seem like more of a Kage Bunshin user than Naruto.:p It would be nice if other characters who've used it could show it off sometime too.

22. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

Aw man, I want to play as Kimimaro SO bad. I also want to play as Dosu SO bad, so I probably shouldn't get my hopes up too much. Drunken Lee would be really fun to play. As well as Jiroubou, Tayuya, Kidoumaru, and Sakon. Lol, think of playing Sakon, and splitting them in two somehow... They could add transformed Gaara mode as well. Perhaps CS2 modes for the Sound Five and Sasuke characters would be cool too. Kisame could be cool. Perhaps Shizune too.

And what's your problem with Mizuki, Delta Shell? They had him in the first game made already, so why not keep him in the later games? He probably takes up a very small amount of the game disc's space.

23. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

YES! YEEEEEES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

*cums* Can't fucking wait. Can't wait for some images, either.

You can expect a GNT4 Character review within a week of it's release, though :p

24. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

LOL!:laugh Way to double post Shishou.:p

I do know that that's one game I'm looking forward to for Christmas/December/Winter/whatever.:p

25. justafase They called him 'Astro Man'

Fuck and I haven't even played 3 yet

26. Spidey Does whatever a spider can

Jesus I can't wait for this game, I'm tired of destroying everyone I know at the 3rd one, I need some new stuff. There are soo many modes and upgrades they could put in the game... can't wait.... God damn it, i want screenshots!!

27. Manetheren Ero-Sennin Approves This Post!

I absolutely LOVE GNT3 (and my friends are addicted to it now as well).

I cannot wait until preorders start on the various import sites.

Things I want added:

Characters:
    -Kabuto
    -Kisame
    -Asuma
    -Kurenai
    -Sound 4
    -Kimimaro

Random stuff
    -Curse Seal and Curse Seal lvl 2 upgrades for characters (perhaps draining health at the 2nd level like 5th Gate for Lee?)
    -Drunken Boxing for Lee (A time limited upgrade instead of like with the gates, enhanced dodging like Shikamaru instead of blocking, faster attacks, somthing like that)
    -2nd level Kyuubi upgrade for Naruto
    -No more Naruto Rendan as the main special for Naruto. Make it a normal move or something. Make Rasengan the main Special (and the Kyuubi Rasengan for when in Kyuubi mode).
    -All of the new moves used by people in the Sasuke arc (The Shadow strangle one for Shikamaru (Special move... maybe even adding a form of the Kagemane as a normal move), the 2-headed dog transformation for a new Kiba special, Chouji's Partial Baika, and his 3 pills for upgrades (adding the Butterfly wings thing as a crit. special)... Kankurou's 2nd puppet (and the double puppet killing move thing), Temari's Summoning move special. Gaara's Desert Avalanche for a special (instead of the Shukaku hand/shield one), the Shukaku Shield, and maybe give him the partial shukaku transformation form with corresponding specials
    -RASENGAN FOR JIRAIYA... make it a NORMAL move for him too. (just not as powerful...)
    -

28. Svenjamin Twitter: svenhudec

You know what's even better though??? by the time the game is released, the anime would surely have covered some of the new manga characters by then, such as
    Spoiler:
    Chiyo, Deidara, Sasori

and who knows, they might even add alternate costumes for
    Spoiler:
    the time-skip

i don't mind if they keep Mizuki, as long as they give him an even bigger change, i don't want him to be too much of an Iruka clone. Also Akamaru should go, and Karasu too.

Here are some of my suggestions.
    -Replace Sasuke's sharingan with cursed seal
    -Let Kankuro change puppets from Karasu to his new one Kuroari
    -Give alternate costumes for Gaara and Temari for the rescue arc
    -Add Kisame and Kabuto who should have been in the previous game
    -Give Chouji the pills, much like Lee opening the gates, Neji the hakke 128, Kiba the garouga, ino the mind confusion move and so forth
    -Naruto's super attack, the Naruto Rendan, should be replaced with rasengan and instead be turned into a combo animation, much like the one he already has by pressing B a few times

29. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

It would be nice if they added in a new Shadow Battle Mode. Instead of fighting that Rain ninja and his clones, they should add in random Jounin and Chuunin from all of the villages we've seen. Or at least change them to Ebisu.:p I'm sort of getting of that Rain ninja and him saying "Lucky!" all the time.:p It would also be nice if they added more to the Omake too. When viewing the character models, it would be nice if you could pick which victory or defeat pose they make as you're viewing them. It's sort of bland just viewing one pose for each character.

I would prefer if Naruto only kept one Rasengan special rather than getting another one.:p I want them to replace his Naruto Rendan with his Mass Kage Bunshin combo that he used against Gaara. That would be cool... or at least allow us to switch out specials sort of like how it works in the DBZ Budokai games.

Sort of like what they did for Itachi's Kage Bunshin appearing behind the character and stabbing them in the back. Yes, I know it's Itachi that actually teleports back there and that the Kage Bunshin is in front, but it was easier to just say it the way I did.
    They should actually have more moves like that so that instead of wasting it on a special, it'll be a reward for learning to do a good combo. I actually don't like how Chouji's meat tank special only hits one character. They should change that so it hits whoever's in the way.:p

30. SixPartFugue Vat Scrappings

Woot! GNT4! When's it coming out?

If they continue with the add 9 characters pattern this is who I want:
    Sound 4
    Kimimaro: In CS2 he could also gets wierd bone thing on his arm and the spinal chord whip. His super could then change to the last dance he used.
    Kisame
    Kabuto
    Shizune
    Then someone random, like Anko in GNT3. I want Hayate, but I don't see them adding him. That would be sweet though. Or maybe Asuma or Kurenai or one of the other Jounin.

But yeah. People are talking about them getting rid of characters (mizuki, puppet, dog). There is absolutely no reason to do that. It's not like getting rid of those 3 characters will allow them to add 3 more. They could just do that anyway.

Other things I want:
    Shika's Chuunin jacket.
    New super for Shika. His is retarded. Give him the neck bind thing.
    Chouji's pills. Like Gates.
    Saskue w/ CS and CS2. He's Sharingan default like, then can switch into the other modes like Lee's gates. Make CS2 temporary or self-damaging like Lee's second gate.
    New super for Naruto. Maybe two different variations on Rasengan.
    New Super for Kiba. The two headed dog thing.
    Kakashi is Sharingan default. No life-sucking crap.
    Higher level Kyuubi for Naruto.

Other characters I want if they decide to add manga characters for some reason or another:
    Chiyo
    Sasori
    Deidara

Last edited: Aug 3, 2005