1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Naruto gonna teach Konohamaru.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Yondaime's Soul, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Yondaime's Soul Member

So evidance is pointing towards a possible role that naruto hasn't had yet. He may become a Teacher to Konohamaru. This is the Second major arc to have something relate to Konohamaru in part 2, and it shows us that he might just be pretty strong.

FIRST

during the resque GAARA arch.. we were introduced to that weird little insert basically saying that when someone talks about you.. you sneeze.

Ok Enter Chiyo, talking about tsunade.. we cut to tsunade sneezing.. and we get an insert to let us know what this is all about.. then Tsunade says she needs to send Reinforcements for naruto's mission.. Everyone remembers this part, because we cut directly to Tsunade saying "they aren't back yet?" and Shizune saying "they are still on a mission." Then out of the blue.. when we haven't seen him sense the very first chapter of part 2, we cut to Ebushi Sneezing and Konohamaru's team.. this is completely random to put them in her, and I beleave it's the biggest clue that hey, we are talking the grandson of the third, who has a desire like naruto to become hokage, and after 2.5 years ppl still think he is only comic relief... well they are in for a big suprise.

too looks this up yourself just give chapter 253 a DL..
    Chiyo talks about tsunade p8-9
    Then on p9-10 it's the tsunade and konohamaru's team stuff..

And now we have the second sarutobi we know of, get own3d. And somehow konohamaru had to be related to him. I'm thinking Konohamaru is already around a sasuke right before he got his CS2. And I think that Naruto might feel sry for him and train him in wind element. Who knows? Maybe Shikimaru gives konohamaru the blades sense he's the last sarutobi left.. and Naruto teachers him the Wind element and how to use them.

Konohamaru is gonna want some revenge, and he still wants to be a hokage. PLUS they have eluded to his strength, i think it's clear to see were this may be going. He might not play a super major role in part 2, But he might just be one of those people that make it threw and throw something in the last fight :p

Tags:
  2. Elfberserker Member

I think Konohamaru importance play great role in future events...As symbol of konohas better times to villagers...

Think about it.

He is grandson of third hokage god of shinobis and under Sarutobis rule Konoha has prospered enjoying time of peace and I assume as perhaps status as most powerful ninja village at the time...

Now that third era has ended there was lot of problem in Konoha, because Akatsuki has started showing themself and Danzou thing...

Besides it isn?t that hard to manipulate 12- year old, especially for ninja who knows genjutsu and I can bet my right arm that Danzou has ninja who knows genjutsu...

3. Lion Takemusu

While I agree with the general Idea of this thread whole heartedly, this doesn't feel quite right:
    because we don't know if K.maru has the wind affinity which I think he doesn't.

But I do see Naruto being as K.maru's mentor, because eventually K.maru has to win Naruto. :amuse

4. Genesis Active Member

At the moment no. He's got 9 Akatsuki criminals to worry about and has to save his friend from a pedo and he's got 6 months to do it all. He needs to train himself not others.

Maybe in the future.

5. Yondaime's Soul Member

I don't think maybe naruto making kakashi help konohamaru is out of the question either, while naruto focus's on his jutsu. Kakashi can't help much with naruto anyway, and they can help him with training..

6. Jin-E Well-Known Member

While it would be interesting it would still be kind of strange since they supposedly view each others as rivals for the Hokage chair. I know Naruto probably doesnt take Konohamaru as a serious threat but my objections centers around Konohamaru. Since he see respects Naruto and see him as his main rival i would assume that he would be to ashamed to ask him for advice(Its like Naruto asking Sasuke to train him:oh).

Besides Ebisu probably wont like that Naruto meddles in his affairs. He's Konohamaru's sensei afterall and i doubt they would train like that without his approval.

7. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

Ya this will happen Naruto will train someone that is related by blood to The third so that means he is already UBER GODLY HAXOR. Then Naruto will spend a few years teaching him things and let him handle Atasuki.

Lets just say that is so far from happening right now or in the forseeable future, that I couldnt give you a percent of chance low enough.

Naruto can't train himself right now, much less a child that is not half as skilled, I mean come on, just because you are related to someone godly doesnt make you godly automatically, and he certainly won't be coming in to own atasuki.

I mean that would be like an Itachi like genius he just isnt that strong, mark my words this will not come to pass.