1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto has ADHD

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by hbpencil, Oct 10, 2006.

1. hbpencil

A common developmental and behavioural disorder. It is characterized by poor concentration, distractibility, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness that are inappropriate for the child's age. Children and adults with ADHD are easily distracted by sights and sounds in their environment, cannot concentrate for long periods of time, are restless and impulsive, or have a tendency to daydream and be slow to complete tasks.

This is purely my opinion based on my clinical training.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
    Tags:
  2. the 1 and only jj

actually the title have already been posted and they are still filler

3. krazychicken

lol... i don't think he does...it's just his nature to be energertic and happy all the time...

5. Shiro

6. 2D

7. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

lol, funny possible diagnosis, but in the field of psychology when u have ADHD focusing is extremely difficult and Naruto has the ability to focus when he wants. This is just his personalty which is very extroverted( energetic, seeks attention for a acknowledgement, impulsivity, etc..)

8. Theneonwind

It reminds me how Jiraiya had to draw a spiral in Narutos hand to help him concentrate or how naruto is always going "hmm?" when people explain things. I do that kind of stuff alot and I have ADHD. Well, not drawing spirals but you know what I mean. Also I interrupt people alot and Naruto does that too. Not on purpose. it's because I wasn't really paying attention to what people were saying.

If something becomes dangerous or critical it's not to hard to concentrate. Remembering can be hard though because it happened at a time when you were thinking of something else. Stuff like school lectures or People babbling on are hard to concentrate because nothing is happening and it's easy to space off or get distracted thinking about something else. Also I'm not just using myself as an example. I've known other people with ADHD and they've told me they do the same stuff too.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  9. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

He is energetic, albeit hyperactive is the proper word for it, since Kishi intentionally made him that way. October 10, Naruto's birthday, was Health and Sports Day ("Taiiku no hi") in Japan when his character was conceived – a holiday full of physical activity fit for a hyperactive kid. The holiday, however, was moved to the second Monday of October in 1999. I'm not sure about ADHD though.

10. the 1 and only jj

ok why did you change your post from when i first posted in this thread?

11. Sweeney Todd