1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto is 4th Or Son of Kyubi

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by ui_gui, Nov 18, 2005.

1. ui_gui

Before you argue against me, remember to use actual facts presented to us in Manga and not your own fan fictions.

Before arguing that Naruto is 4th, I will first prove that Naruto is not someone 4th Sealed Kyubi in.

We know that the jutsu used by 4th to kill Kyubi (Death God summon (forgot the excact name)) is the exact one used by the 3rd in his fight with ORO. That fight clearly shows that it is a Justu used to kill target with your own life as the price. So It CANNOT be the case that 4th Sealed Kyubi into a Baby using that Justu as (I mentioned the sentence above) it is used to kill the targe with your life as the price. Therefore, 4th couldn't have sealed Kyubi into a baby (it is just not what his jutsu is supposed to do).

So the Theory about Naruto as Demon container needs to explain how the demon is in him without saying that 4th put it in (since 4th didn't put it inside him). Only thing we know is that 4th applied the Death God Summon(DGS) Justu on Kyubi to kill Kyubi. From the ORO VS. 3rd fight we know that DGS kill s the target by pulling the target into the user's Stomach (the place where Seal is on Naruto) and then kill the user and target. Obviously the DGS wasn't successful since Kyubi is still alive. And it is clear said by 3rd that 4th used DGS on Kyubi. So the only conclusion we can come by combining all the above fact is that DGS failed due to Kyubi's power but managed to seal Kyubi. This implies that 4th who's stomach Kyubi was inside of turned into a baby or 4th's and Kyubi's esence combined producing a child who's body Kyubi got trapped into. Thus Naruto is 4th OR Son of Kyubi and 4th.

If you disagree with what I stated expain to be where my logic goes wrong don't just make up your theory and state it as being correct. There is really no need to consider other theories when this is not proved wrong logically. I know that anyother theory must also use the same facts I used to make up the theory (Till the point where my logic falters) becasue this is all the information we are provided with.

Tags:
  2. Negative-Ion

Why dont you get some FACTS yourself first, before posting bullshit?

The price to summon Death God is your soul, thats right. After you have summoned him, he can pull out the soul of whatever creature and seal that soul in whatever object.

Sandaime sealed the 2 hokages in his own Kagebunshin. The thing is that, Yondaime didnt seal the Kyuubi in kagebunshins because they would disappear after he died. This wouldnt be a good option, since Konoha needed Kyuubi to exist to protect themselves from other villages, so Yondaime sealed Kyuubi in a baby boy that will live and with him, will live Kyuubi.

Note: i must say that you are really arrogant too, even when you are not right.

3. ui_gui

The way I saw it was that the soul was always sealed in the user and I don't recollect what you have said above. If what you said is correct then there is a higher possibility for what I said to be wrong. Could you point be the place where what you said is described. thanks

4. Tautou

That's ridiculous. You say that the jutsu can't be twisted at all and that it has to be done exactly the same way it was done in that fight, but then add some retarded twist to it that it'd somehow turn Yondaime into a baby or somehow cause them to reproduce; and tell me how me how that'd be more reasonable than thinking the jutsu was done slightly differently, considering that'd result in exacty what we've been told had happened through out this manga?

Anyway, logic would lead to the conclusion confirmed by the Data Book:

So yes, you're incorrect.

5. FitzChivalry

The "4th never sealed Kyuubi into Naruto" theory goes out of the window.

And you can't say "that's not how the jutsu works". It was his jutsu; he created it. Not Sandaime. I'm pretty sure he'd know how to use the jutsu that he created.

6. Syrah

Bruce Lee vs. Muhammed Ali

7. Negative-Ion

He is wrong, you are too. and to respond to your comment.

You have 52 posts in this forum, do you think that you are the first to post such a theory? No, you are not, does that make you a theory thief if you thought about the same thing someone else thought.

8. Syrah

first, and most important, i was just joking around... I got no bad feelings about ui_gui, of course... I'm even glad someone else thought about it.... :smile-big

Then, I may have less posts than most of you guys, but i guess (hope ?) it doesn't make me a dumbass or something like this...

Finally i dunno whether I (we) are wrong or not, i (we're) was just exposing a theory i think is more "original" than the "Vader syndrome" (i.e. Yondy's Naruto's father)..
    More :
    -the Databook won't spoil something Kishimoto probably doesn't know himself (well, he may have thought of a relation between naruto and Yondy, but didn't develop his thoughts...)
    -...and about Jiraiya's analysis (the twin elephant seals thingy), Yondy may not have sealed Kyubi that way on purpose... We know too little about the Yondy/Kyubi battle to affirm that everything went oh so well for him....

Moreover, why using twin elephant seals (according to Jiraiya's explanation) to contain only ONE soul (Kyubi's) ??? This argument doesn't negates the "Naruto=Yondaime" theory to me... It's even the opposite :
    One elephant seal for Kyubi
    and another for Yondaime..

And yes, i'm holding on to my beloved theory... i'll just repent if i'm proven wrong by Kishimoto-sensei :p

9. Negative-Ion

Its a double seal because it can protect better.

10. shibigoku

The jutsu works at the cost of your soul but that doesn't mean that the soul has to die with you. It's a SEALING jutsu, you seal the soul into something or someone and if you seal it into yourself, then it dies with you.

11. Tracker

I dont think so.
    Jiraya said: "It's set up so some chakra of the nine-tails slips out frombetween the elephant seals and combines with the kid's chakra...."

And after that, Jiraya says: "It's to protect the kid.. right, 4th?"

So, assuming Jiraya is right and the 4th wanted to protect Naruto, the double-sealing is required for their chakra to mix this way.

12. Keyser S?ze

yeah i'm sorry to say this but your theory is incorrect. the 4th sealed kyuubi into naruto

13. FitzChivalry

Ok, or Kishimoto doesn't want us to know something, which is the more likely thing.
    Hm? Yondaime used all of his sealing knowledge and prowess to double seal the monster. Secondly, he had a newborn infant around. Why? We don't know, but the point is that Yondaime sealed Kyuubi into Naruto...intentionally.

Re-read Jiraiya's comments, and read Negative-Ion's comments.:thumbs

14. Raptor

And how exactly did the kyubi and Naruto met face to face before summoning Gamabunta??

15. Negative-Ion

Kyubi is trapped inside Naruto, Naruto was experiencing a death defing moment and he tapped into his soul, there exist kyubi. Naruto wasnt stupid and understood that, kyubi was his 2nd chakra, thus he asked him to lend him some chakra.

16. Raptor

I know that. knew it for a long time. what i mean is that it wouldn't be possible if he was the 4rt or the son of the kyubi as this guy implies. :amuse

17. Negative-Ion

oh i thought you were asking a question lol.

18. Raptor

No big. I don't have many posts 'cause my daughter doesn't let me to. but i've been following Naruto for quite a long time. :amuse

19. conceptz

oh wait, except for the fact that kyuubi even told naruto that he's a weakling and he should be thanking him(kyuubi for chakra support) and yondaime (for sealing kyuubi inside such a weak brat like naruto).

20. Last of the Uchihas

There is no way that naruto is the son of Kyuubi.

Ithe fourth yes, but not in a million years Kyuubi

21. Chamcham Trigger

How did the 4th seal the Kyuubi into naruto if he lost his soul doing to move? That always confused me wouldn't he be dead right after using it, making it kinda hard for him to just walk up to the baby and seal it in there? Plus when he did the move to Kyuubi, shouldn't Kyuubi have been sealed in the death god with him? Sorry if this was explained earlier, but I didn't really see anything that answered this question. I guess the move has more uses than just the was Sandaime used it or something.

22. Gunners

Check this out.

Yondaime was suposed to seal kyuubi into himself, when some retarded kids were playing hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. american football with naruto and he was thrown in between so kyuubi was sealed inside him. (sarc)

I dont not what sides people are taking but this is my understanding.

Yondaime sealed kyuubi in naruto for what ever reason, protection, spite i dont know. He placed a seal on him so he could use the power of the nine tails which makes me go with protection theory.

All reincarnation theories are dumb because of the request he made to sandaime and naruto is not the kyuubi reincarnation for 1 kyuubi is still there able to speak, second naruto was a new born baby.

23. Key

Don't get how yondamie sealed kyubbi inside naruto anyways remember when the 3rd said that to use the technique you must give up your life so if yondamie used the technique aint kyubbi suppose to be sealed inside yondaime? Then why is it sealed in naruto? WTF make no sense or did yondamie actually survived and some how can make a real live clone(naruto).

24. Gunners

^^^^^ read the manga.

Kyuubi cant die to my knowledge.

Anyway yondaime died doing the seal, he created the jutsu so he knows ways of getting around parts, he sealed kyuubi in naruto him dieing doing the jutsu kyuubi staying alive inside naruto.

How hard is that to understand, all the theories on reincarnation etc. people must spend more effort thinking that crap up than actually looking at what the manga tells us and realising some things arent possible.

25. ui_gui

There is a posibility that even Kyubi doesn't reallize this. just like Naruto doesn't realize that he is 4th if he is.

26. Alia_Atreides

Well, just to add a little more information, as I understand - so, my opinion, even if its based in a few facts - a seal jutsu is very complex, and, given the nature and final results of that jutsu, we can suppose that the Fourth might have thought about the jutsu and created it long before the Kyuubi war, but he had never acctually used it.
    When the time came for him to used it, he could not be sure about the results, specially if the target was such a powerful creature. As I understood, the Kyuubi was sealed in Naruto for a reason, and my impression was that he was the container because he was a new born. (If he is the Fourths son, that may be the reason, but lets not discuss this right now...)
    Anyway, the Fourth knew he was going to give his soul in that jutsu - that is the only sure thing about the jutsu, thats the only thing that we are told that happend in both times the jutsu was used: the Fourth used and died, the Third used and died. Orochimaru wasnt sealed, only his arms were rotting. The Kyuubi was sealed, but still alive. The Third told Orochimaru the jutsu would kill them both, and killed the First and the Second. So, we dont really know what happens to the target of the jutsu, we are only sure about what happens to the summoner; he dies. (Based on what we were told so far). What happens to target depends on how strong the summoner is, and how much chakra he can use.
    So, as I understand, the Fourth´s soul was taken, he died. The Kyuubi didnt die; and, most likelly, the Fourth knew the jutsu wouldnt kill her. Its a seal jutsu, he didnt mean to kill her, he knew it wasnt possible. So, he trapped her. And in who? In a creature she wouldnt be able to currupt. In a baby, a person who had no idea of what was going on, someone that Kyuubi couldnt reach (because a ninja uses chakra all the time, because a ninja would know how powerful he could be, because, most likelly, an adult wouldnt resist the Kyuubi´s seduction).
    We know Gaara had a bijui sealed inside him, and we know he had problems with that. Why? The old woman who did the seal told us: Gaara´s seal wasnt that good. She did the seal, and assumed that. Why? Maybe because the one who did the seal didnt give something, his life, for that. So, its possible to do a seal that powerful and not die, but its like Gaara´s seal - not so great. The poor kid couldnt even sleep.
    My point is that the Fourth never intended to seal the Kyuubi inside him. He had to seal it in someone else. Why Naruto? Thats what we will know some day.
    Just a theory, guys, as good as any other.

27. Bakalein

Kyuubi is on the Brink to Death when Kabuto cut's Naruto's Heartmuscle in the Battle of the 3 Sannins. If there wasn't Tsunade who healed him, they would both dead by now. ( We all remember that Naruto protect Tsunade and got hit by Kabuto and is about to die.. The whole Necklace Bet thing ^^)

Anyway, this Theory is so fucking Stupid...
    With the Beginning of the Series, we learn that the Fourth has given his Life to Beat the NineTails, but it was sealed into a newborn Baby.

So how is it nearly possible that it would be the Child of the Kyuubi ?
    Did Kyuubi maked sweet love to the Shinobis of Konoha ? Nine at once ? :laugh

Thinking.. god damnit..
    But, there is a possibility that Naruto is the Child of Yondaime, since they have many similiar abilities ( like jiraiya mentions a couple of times , even tsunade did )