1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

naruto is coming to the end

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Sasuke Uchiha_, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Sasuke Uchiha_

my reasons are because the already revealed naruto's mother and father.the uchiha brothers are finaly going to finish what was started, and the leader of the akatsuki was revealed(i belive the tengu theory is true.)
    what do you think?...... is it over?:cry

Tags:
  2. Levithian

3. l0rdza0n

did you say over?!
    nothing's over until we say it is!
    was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?!
    NO!
    IT IS NOT OVER!

4. NarutoPrincess

Couldn't have said it better myself. I rep you for that line.

5. Cel3stial

Its not over and will never be over....until like 2009...my theory....

6. Suigetsu

LOL did you just noticed that kishimoto is rushing things to finish as fast as possible?
    Just look at the Hidan/Kakuzu arc , things could have gone longer and interesting but it seems that the thing got alot shortened and with the current arc now you can see that thing its going pretty fast.

this may end near 2009, in fact I dont think that naruto may reach the 10 years or it may Just reach them.

7. Yakushi Kabuto

*cough* Moving to KL, probably will find something to merge with this there, plenty of threads talking about the end coming with the information being revealed. But, I still doubt it will be under 100 chapters more, the things we learned only raised more questions. Like, what exactly happened to Whirlpool, where's Naruto's mother, what's the civil war about, why is Madara doing what he is doing, where is Kabuto, and so on.

8. ?WhiteShade?

Holy cow.....i think i have forget my common knowledge.

I was sure that was the JAPAN who bombed pearl harbor......guess im getting old :oh

9. Talone

Too many loose ends have yet to be resolved...so it's not ending anytime soon.

10. Manetheren

The Akatsuki storyline may be coming to a head now... but The story is far from over I think.

-Kabuto is still out there, and after his last confrontation with Naruto in this arc... He will likely return in a big way.

-Danzou is being set up as a major threat. From the bit during the Sasuke arc about him, and now with Jiraiya's parting words to Tsunade (possibly his last words to her) being to watch out for him... I fully expect a coup in Konoha following the Akatsuki arc.

11. auim

12. LpcArk

it was Japan whoever said German is really stupid.

13. beezley1981

I think that this will be the last big story arc. They'll have "Root" issues to tie up, but I'd say it will be over before next spring.

14. Mintaka

15. tiff-tiff86

Sure we ( the readers ) know who Naruto's parents are, but I'm pretty sure Naruto still dosen't. Before we can get anywhere near to a conclusion, the names of Naruto's parents must be revealed to Naruto himself ( IMO ).

16. pal2002

Stop spreading these rumours...nobody knows when it's going to end and IMo not for at least 2-3 years.

17. icemaster143

The Sasuke/Itachi subplot is.

Kishi is wraping up Sasuke and Itachi's fued which has been at the fore front of this Manga for a long time. Most seemed to think that this confrontation would happen near the end of the book but kishi had other ideas.

We still have several enemies as well as dark horse suprises in store.

18. durtycheese

its almost over, once itachi, madera and pein die the manga will end...

19. Fuyuu Hidarite

So many things to happen, so many secrets to be revealed, soooo many battles to be accomplished, and sooooooooo much deaths to be seen. Oh, and soooooo many Uchiha and Uzumaki mysteries to be solved.

20. gu-gohan

21. the series is far frm comin to an end.... i'd say its not even made it to 60 %.

amongst all major villians... lets juss count akatsuki and orochimaru.

of these.... diedara sasori hidan and kakuzu have died.

of these... diedara has had more than 1 battle..... he's had 5 total.... within the story line. hiz fight vs gara woz detailed... with kakashi wos also detailed but short.... and hiz fight with sasuke woz also detailed. hiz other 2 fights were short... the one against sanbi and the flashback against itachi.

now counting only the 4 dead villians..... the amount of chapters they've taken... i.e. plot relevance and battles.... lets count. diedara took 5 chapters vs gaara and the nxt fight... diedara & sasori vs kakashi naruto sakura & chio took 18 chapters.... that makes a total of 22.

nxt we count hidan + kakuzu... they also took a good 20 chapters.... in only battle... not counted their relevance yet (fight with nibi and firetemple ninja)

then diedara vs sasuke another good 8 chapters. so total 50 chapters to get rid of 4 villians.... and we're not yet counting the chapters used in their relevance.

now for remaining akatsukis... pein, BH, itachi, kisame, zetsu, madara, orochimaru, suigetsu, karin, juugo.... to finish them off.... its a long way to go. even if u count 10 chapters / villian... counting only akatsukis and orochimaru... we're still 70 chapters away... counting only battles. to make these battles relevant... it'd take another 100 + chapters. so say 170 chapters more.... minimum... thats more than 3 years

22. Denji

It's not over until my boy Zetsu dies from a Miracle Grow overdose.:vegetant

23. Elise

Lol, so once Akatsuki dies that means that no more villains will ever arise again and the Leaf Village will frolick in a field of daisies for the rest of eternity? Uh, no. There's still too much untapped potential in the storyline for ANYTHING to be over right now.

24. RaiRyuu

I think Naruto's still got some way to go before it's over...

25. Eritoku

The story can continue, its up to the story makers of course. I wish Japan could do a spin off of Naruto though because they could go decades with this(like the Simpsons). Such as involving Hokage sagas, treating the whole Naruto story as one big Saga. The next saga would be I dunno, "Naruto: the [insert next Hokage's name] Saga".

26. Adachi

There still too many things yet to be solved/revealed for Kishi to end his series...I forgot where, but I read something about Kishi planned to end Naruto in 3 parts, and we are only at the second part, go do the math...

27. The Pink Ninja

Flag:
    England

I think we had suspisions that Naruto was ending when we found out Sasuke was going after Itachi and that was twenty chapters ago or more.

28. smurfx

guess me and the guy that said the quote are the only ones that watched animal house in this thread. :oh

Link removed

while you are at it watch this other great clip.

Link removed

29. Sword Sage

Naruto is not going to be over, until we see it.

30. cloudsymph

i'm giving it another 50-100 chapters so another 2 years or so. unless kishi decides to rush it.