1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato Vs. Kakuzo and Hiddan

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by ZE, Oct 12, 2006.

1. ZE

This is Naruto before learning wind razengan.
    If kakashi manage to beat Kakuzo one on one I think akatsuki team would lose, with Kakuzo down Hiddan cannot recover if he loses his head.

Tags:
  2. Halcyon Days

yeah, i think so to. i say yamato and naruto can handle kakuzu while kakashi can handle hidan. kakshi can use his sharingan to predict hidan's attacks and dodge his scythe so he wont lose any blood, btu the only way i see hidan dying is by the kakshi's MS. Sucking part of hidan into another dimention. He may be drained, but hidan will be severly weakened or rather else dead.

3. Naruto Administrator

Ya i agree with the above post, yamato seems pretty capable and naruto packs that extra punch :)

Kakashi needs no explanation :p hidan is NOT physically nor tactically able to defeat kakashi.

4. Enterprise E

The above posts pretty much summed up what I think about the match. Kakashi will probably MS Hidan's head into another dimension while Yamato and Naruto team up against Kakuzu. And even then, chances are that Kakashi will be finished with Hidan before Yamato and Naruto beat Kakuzu. And if Kakashi only used his Mangekyo Sharingan once, he'll still be in good enough shape to lend a hand using his normal Sharingan against Kakuzu, and if Yamato and Naruto give him trouble, adding Kakashi will cement the victory if it's not cemented already.

5. Mr. Avocado

Yamato takes on Kakuzu, and Hidan goes against Kakashi whose sharingan will keep him completely safe from Hidan's slow ass attacks, Naruto can go KN4 so there is no way Hidan can get his blood and KN4 look fully capable of blasting Hidan or Kakuzu to nothing.

6. Kakuzu

7. auau

Kakashi needs a while to prepare his MS though, and his targeting is still off quite a bit. Not to mention he can only use it 2x before he collapses. I don't think he can tackle Hidan by himself.
    At best, the Konoha trio will only get a tie here. Unless Naruto goes KN4 right away and hold Kakuzu while Yamato and Kakashi beat Hidan.

8. Mintaka

uh right then he turns around and proceeds to turn everything else aroud himself into nothing......don't forget he loses himself at KN4.

9. Hokage Mac Dre

Kakashi and Yamato own Frankenstein.

Need I remind you of those kill Giraffes?:mad