1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Naruto = King Sasuke = Final Boss

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by hitmantb, Oct 23, 2006.

1. hitmantb New Member

It is quite clear if you think about it. First of all King can not be Konoha, Shakamaru would not nearly be as surprised if the answer as Konoha. I am sure if Naruto's Kyuubi power is taken by AK, they would have enough power to destroy Konoha once they complete whatever grand plan they have.

Also, for people who come up with theories that Sasuke will turn good and come back to Konoha. It is laughable. Remember at the end of part one, Kakashi specifically said Naruto and Sasuke share the same fate of the two statues at the river. That as long as they live, they will battle eternally. With Sasuke trained by Orochimaru, Sakura by fifth, Naruto by Jeiraya, it is clearly Sasuke's fate will be closer to Orochimaru than a bad guy turn good.

Heck, I won't be surprised if Sasuke ends up killing Kakashi in the end to truly push him over the edge as far as darkness is concerned. Itachi wanted to create a monster and by the time Sasuke is capable of killing Itachi, Sasuke would be 100% darkness.

Itachi is strong but has significant weakness to his jutsus. He has excellent burst damage but can not use his jutsus consecutively. His eye sight is declining as well and may go blind. He is most likely with AK because AL can potentially solve this problem for him. Kakashi read him very well in part 2. He can potentially kill AL in the end but of course, be killed by Sasuke. Sasuke simply has great potential than Itachi like Orochimaru said.

Sasuke will end up be Itachi without Itachi's flaws. Itachi himself probably knows this as well, that is why he wants to mold Sasuke into the perfect Uchiha.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Rudox What a Joke

Asuma was talking about Jiraiya, the king of perverts.

As for Sasuke, he will be consumed by Orochimaru anyway, so who cares about what his lameass is gonna do? So far he's the most predictable and boring character in the manga. He's doing exactly what Itachi told him to do. "Ooh must get stronger to beat big bro cause I have no life and can't think for myself!" God Sasuke is dumb as hell lol. Can't wait till he's gone!

3. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

Team 7 is to suceed where the Sannin failed. In otherwords, they are to reunite after a member has left the village. And if both statues were respected in Konoha, I doubt the other one never came back, or if he even left.

4. Viciousness on a Forums Break

Kyuubi is the King of Konoha. The bijuu are each villages most powerful respective forces. If brought under control no one can F with that village. And the land was orriginally the domain of Kyuubi, until the villagers came there. I'm sure he defended his territory from other Bijuu.
    When Konoha came I guess somehow his slumber was disturbed or he had a problem with the village being there, but they cant kill him, so its still his land even when every human in it is dead.

Kyuubi is King. and Naruto is his prison for the time being. If Kyuubi gets taken thats a loss of a great symbol of power for the village as well.

5. mustang BOOM

So basically Naruto will never be hokage. Also Naruto(the manga) is about bonds, what is the point of the manga if the two main characters' bonds are broken?

6. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

Sasuke is the least predictable, Naruto is the most predictable. Sasuke all of a sudden wanted to kill Naruto after saying he wouldn't at VoTE. Naruto's tried to do nothing but save Sasuke, like he said he would do per-timeskip.

Who's more predictable?

7. Rudox What a Joke

Naruto is much more unpredictable because you don't know if he's gonna be able to control the Kyubi at all times. You can always count on Sasuke to act like an ass thinking he's special and go seeking revenge. Thank God he isn't the main character and is just there to serve as Naruto's rival. Orochimaru hurry up and take his body!

8. Shishi-O Oda Is God

uh, huh. also, so much for reviving his clan...i mean i don't think there were any women in konoha wouls say no to a group effort of reviving the uchiha clan with sasuke-chansmile-big

9. Viciousness on a Forums Break

But Shikamaru's response made me think it couldnt be Naruto. I almost think its someone related to Asuma, someone related to Kurenai (AL?..some king), or Kyuubi itself.

10. wk3313 Number 8

Well I don't see how Sasuke is really that predictable..like you said you don't know when Naruto will release Kyuubi..might as well say we don't know when Sasuke will pull off that jutsu that he wanted to use but had Oro stop him.

If anything Sakura is the most predictable followed by Naruto then Sasuke.

The simple equation of a Sakura vs Sasuke fight.Illustrated below

Sasuke-kun...*cries* come back...please!
    Sasuke-kun...I'll beat you with my own power *charges* *gets knocked out by Sasuke without really bring hurt*

Naruto vs Sasuke mainly follows them either talking,bringing out Rasengan , KBing or just makin a hissy fit that Sasuke should come back against his own will.

Sasuke on the other hand...I really can imagine so many different ways to show how much he has progressed. From his jutsu to his speed to his sharingan to his tactical analystic nature. Sasuke is hell more unpredictable than Naruto will ever be thats for sure

11. Ankomaru yeah, talk cocky to me.

King Sasuke? :huh
    There are so many villains in this anime,
    I don't know wich will be the final boss, if there even will be a 'final boss'
    I haven't read the manga, because I just hate reading.
    but I know one thing for sure: that boss is going to come real late!

12. Ryuuken + BANKAI! pwnage

it cant be anyone related to asuma because held no real importance in the naruto series. MK needed to off someone semi-important and that was asuma sorry but its the truth

13. NateRuto New Member

A lot of theories backed up with some inserts from various Naruto manga claim that Naruto is the so called "king".. so I think (jus think) that Naruto would be the "final boss"... the demon inside of him, will completely take over.. it started with Naruto.. its going to end with Naruto... real talk