1. opcontest
    Vote in the One Piece Fanart Contest!
    The Voting ends on Jul 10, 2020 at 6:13 PM.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alley Banner Contest
    Join the Alley's Thread Festival!
    Make a thread a day from the 1st to the 10th of July.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto/Kyuubi

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Chiba1800, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Chiba1800

Naruto has said that it only takes him one night to regain all of his energy because of Kyuubi's chakra of course. Shouldn't he be hospitalized this time because he used up so much of Kyuubi's chakra. I mean...wouldn't it be a little weird that everyone else is brought back to the village on a strechter and is in the hospital and he gets up and goes out the next day like nothing happened? Thoughts opinions anyone?

Tags:
  2. mow

I dont think kyuubi give him that much chakra actually, he just gave he more than usual. but id be very suprised if that was the limit of kyuubi's power. but you do raise a valid point. I think it will take naruto a longer time to heal, mostly mentaly and emotionally rather than physically. The scar in his soul left from his battle with sasuke wont be easy to erase at all

3. Baluskavitch

Kyuubi is a very poweful demon, most likely having insane amounts of chakra (I mean, come on, he can destroy an entire mountain with just one tail).
    Therefore, he(it?) easily has more than enough to supply Naruto with.

4. Chiba1800

It is obvious that Kyuubi has much more chakra than what he gave. No offense, but please don;t state the obvious. I only meant that using that much chakra must be tiring. The real question is will Naruto take more time to recover because he used more of Kyuubi's chakra along with the emotional and mental strain put on him as moe said from having to fight someone oyu see as the closest thing oyu have to a brother and then not being able to bring him back even after all that.

5. mow

it would be very interesting watching saukra trying to tell naruto its not his fualt while lying on the hospital bed

6. Insidious_Sid

There's just no way he used up "a lot of Kyuubi's chakra." We're talking about a battle between two Genins here. Yes, superpowered Genins, but still Genins. Kyuubi is so powerful that the 4th Hokage, the most powerful ninja in Konoha history, had to die just to imprison it,nevermind kill it.

Against Neji, Naruto received a "speck" of Kyuubi's power. Against Sasuke? Let's call it a "pinch."

7. Siber

You raise a good point. It is not like Naruto is the perfect vessel for Kyuubi able to yield his chakra at will, Naruto has his limits. In order for Naruto to both hurt Sasuke w/ Seal lvl 2 and survuve Sasuke's attack, he probably used much more chakra than his body has ever used b4, thus was probably unprepared for the overall stress. I think that it will take him longer than normal to recover physically, but not weeks on end, maybe a few nights w/ the help of Tsunade. Only time will tell. Also, the mental and emotional stress may keep him down knowing that Sasuke is going to Oro, yet this may also motivate Naruto to get out there faster and get his best friend back. It's a crazy world.

8. Vatatzes

I think sasuke and naruto were really fighting on a jounin level when they were fighting. cos when Zabuza was fighting Kakashi and Naruto's Kyuubi powers were forming he remarked that the chakra couldnt be Kakashi's because it is too strong. add that with the fact they were using all high level jutsus.

9. KnighT-oF-WolF

nah they weren't fighting on jounin level. probaly mid-high chuunin level. even though naruto has much more chakra, kakashi still has the speed, stength, and experience to take em out. and the only high level jutsus they used were rasengan and chidori.

10. Insidious_Sid

Not to mention the strategic standpoint. Remember, Shikamaru, arguably the least powerful of the Genins, was the only one promoted because he knew how to orchestrate a battle and remain in control. "A ninja looks underneath the underneath." 90% of the Naruto/Sasuke battle was about trying to overower each other with supermoves. There was almost no strategy. That is not a Jounin level battle.

11. Shidoshi

I think he meant more along the lines of the amount of power used in the battle, moreso than the subterfuge, skill, thought, execution and "underneath the underneath"-ness of the battle.

12. mow

agreed all the poitns you guys brought up are correct but in refrence to waht sid said, this battle is as far from chunin level as could be, naruto is still unable to grasp the important of laying out a fighting plan. He's not going to become hokage at this level, even though his strenght is above many jouinins (maybe). Uptill now weve seen naruto's power and potential due to jiraya's training but we havent seen much impact from kakshi. i believe from now on kakashi is going to train naruto in term of stragey and planing so he can become more capable of surviving a battle without going all out.

13. jquchiha

I don't think it was a jounin-level fight, because both naruto ans sasuke lack of the experience a real jounin has. Also, naruto and sasuke used mainly the rasengan and chidori, and some physical attacks. A jounin may use many different kinds of jutsu. Both relied too much ontheir power (kyubi and level 2 curse) rather than using good strategy and deceiving the opponent. Also, Sasuke has the fully developed Sharingan (not the Mangekyou), but he still has to learn how to use it entirely for battle, like kakashi did when he fought zabuza.

It's true that sasuke's and naruto's power strenght can be equal to one of a jounin. But still, they need a lot of stuffs to learn.

14. Kami-Sama

i stated my opinion on this on a thread b4 but dont remember which one:

i dont see the fight as powerfull as many see it...why? 'cuz they're both genins at the same lvl going all out...we have yet to see a genin using all his cards in a fight.... also on the chuunin note: the chuunin title is given thru leadership not for strenght if you observe the exam carefully it does not require lots of strenght to pass it, you need to team work and strategic knowledge...which shows how shikimaru was the only one promoted... as far is naruto recovering ...i worry more about the other genins and most shikimaru since the mission was a failiure... i hope they dont take his title back :(

15. mow

i doubt they will take shikimaru's title back, i mean he displayed great leadership and proved once again how remarkable a genious and straegist he is. Id be really dissappointed if kishimoto did that.

16. stormrunner

If Naruto said that, i don't think he ment it litteraly. Remember the first time he summoned the frogboss. There he was hospitalized for almost a month because of his critically low level of chakra. Naruto isn't completely fine after a battle, but he does regenerate faster then the others

17. Smiter

Naruto was out for about three days after he had summoned Gamabunta, because he was critically low on chakra after weeks of exhausting it every day (to try and access the Kyuubi chakra).

I think that while he seems to be fine on the surface, it's very possible that he will end up in hospital as a precaution because he had so much Kyuubi chakra raging throughout his body. I can so easily see him and Sakura having a talk - he'll be saying he's sorry he couldn't bring Sasuke back, and Sakura will be saying it's not his fault and she will also want to talk about the realisations she made when Naruto made his promise.

What I'm really interested in will be what will happen as Naruto's body develops? As it matures, he'll definitely be able to store more Kyuubi chakra and his stamina will shoot up. But I'm also wondering about side effects. What if, say, his chakra coils began to change? Would the seal at some point in the future start to act against him and disrupt his chakra flow as he and the fox merge closer?

18. caust1c

what i dont get is why everybody thinks its naruto that wont talk to sakura
    maybe sakura wont want to talk to naruto, coz he promised her, and he broke that promise
    also sakura LOVES sasuke remember...

19. lmxru

yeah i definitely think that naruto hadn't recieved that much damage, for the most part, it seemed to be more psychological than physical. Notice that the chidori didnt even make a scratch on naruto(i didnt see one) Kyuubi's power was protecting him, but naruto was hit in a vital area, so it might have caused him to be unconscious. And i also think that this wont effect the amount of time it takes for naruto to heal. the series states that kyuubi has an "unlimited" chakra.

and i think sakura will be disappointed with naruto, he made "a promise of a life-time" and he failed to keep that promise. But she may see his incredible intentions and forgive him, naruto will feel just as much pain as sakura did(i think theres some love issue between naruto and sasuke...suggests something..?(jk)).

20. stormrunner

Naruto made a promise to bring back Sasuke. He might not be able to do it now, but he will.
    Thats his way of the ninja

21. Piccolo9833