1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

naruto leap series idea!

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by sakura san, May 30, 2007.

1. sakura san Member

Well i finally got the chance to post my 1 out of 2 million ideas that does not suck so i decided to make sure that i could share the idea with many others if you want to use the naruto leap series please ask i have up to 200 comics thought of already and i need an artist cause well 2 left hands wont get you anywhere if your making a comic that is both comedy and action and sasuke yaoi jokes beyond the human brain and a new couple naru.... (naruto leap series is mine and no one can use it!-.- unless you ask me or my big brother seht thats his username a private mail asking to use it but its mostly about asking me)anyway if you wanna give it a shot please post a picture of sakura naruto sasuke and kakashi those are the main characters you need to write before i trust you (gasp) thats all i got for yall until i judge your writing skills =;] happy writing.

Tags:
  2. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Just out of curiousity, what exactly is your comic series going to be about? I mean, I read the comedy/action so on description, but is it going to an actual story or a collection of non sequintars or something in between...?

3. sakura san Member

it does have a story but its like weird in the begining

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  4. sakura san Member

i have to go to work soo i'll quickly post the fanart contest rules rule number 1#you have to draw it yourself no stealing it rule number 2# no yaoi and no yuri rule number 3#it has to be pg-13 or under rule number 4#have fun with it and the winner not only gets to draw naruto leap series they also get mad props so dont be shy

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  5. Pugthug Pugthug.com

Lol so you want the artist to write the series to? They should just make there own if that is the case^_^

6. sakura san Member

no i mean like they draw the characters i forgot to edit my post but i had to go to work

7. sakura san Member

awsomeness has a name and its naruto leap

i have a preview to some early comics like harem justu naruto sleeping with......and a little someone dyes there hair red and shows of there new hot body and the new naruto couple will be revealed to the winner of the naruto drawing contest! oh and yaoi jokes lots of them and the most hated group of thugs return for a favor (the only reason i wont let you write something pg-14 or higher is because my little brother plays on my note book computer) anyways have fun with it

8. sakura san Member

(coughing) anywho the art contest starts today and ends on the 30th soo grab those pencils and draw!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007