• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Game Naruto Mafia, Part 1

Go D. Usopp

Certified Memelord
Also, I’m essentially caught up now and wanna say I don’t town read flower at all. Anybody familiar with her play should also be aware that scum flower is willing to go nearly as far with her dramatics as town cypher is, and with the fact that it’s known scum has fake claims ...? I’m confused. I have a much stronger town read on Nat and Kvothe then Flower. Also, this might be dumb but town Flower has always town read me correctly without fail., and I have yet to see that so call it whatever but I’m not buying her acting atm. I can just as easily throw a meltdown and get away with being town read for anyone familiar with me.
i actually town read flower lot more than kvothe :catthinks

neither should be our 1 lynch tho tbh

i am still working on who that may be

Go D. Usopp

Certified Memelord
5 top Scum from a skim review:
Cooler
Flower
Lind
Vivo
Bringer

5 top Town from a skim review:
Kvothe
Ussop
Nat
Hidden
Nitty

Everyone else: Null/Irrelevant
well i would like to swap kvothe and flower for starter, but rest of the town ones look kool. u never know with hidden but so far his posts r good.

i am interested in the lind scum read. he only has 1 post lol. what do u think was bad about it to warrant a scum read?

Hayumi

A Rare Beauty
well i would like to swap kvothe and flower for starter, but rest of the town ones look kool. u never know with hidden but so far his posts r good.

i am interested in the lind scum read. he only has 1 post lol. what do u think was bad about it to warrant a scum read?
Agree to disagree on Kvothe vs Flower so far but yah I don’t think Flower is anything like a high priority lynch atm.

I’m not familiar with lind’s meta or anything, but it screamed power wolf to me. It was a large post which basically recapped what me and everyone else had said over various other posts before theirs and put it into one.

Santí

Absolutely Pigdisgusting
Advisor
Lol, sorry. Flower is @Cypher's original username.
The overwhelming majority of Cypher's posts is discussing the setup and roles, a pretty common and standard scum tactic to superficially contribute to town discussion without actually scum-hunting.

But this early in the game there is legitimate merit in trying to anticipate what you might see, and it's far from the most damning offense to make me want to vote for him or anything.

Hayumi

A Rare Beauty
Agree to disagree on Kvothe vs Flower so far but yah I don’t think Flower is anything like a high priority lynch atm.

I’m not familiar with lind’s meta or anything, but it screamed power wolf to me. It was a large post which basically recapped what me and everyone else had said over various other posts before theirs and put it into one.
tbh I hadn’t realized that’s the only post they made either, so they definitely have opportunity to make themselves look a lot better

The overwhelming majority of Cypher's posts is discussing the setup and roles, a pretty common and standard scum tactic to superficially contribute to town discussion without actually scum-hunting.

But this early in the game there is legitimate merit in trying to anticipate what you might see, and it's far from the most damning offense to make me want to vote for him or anything.

Cypher’s a woman, but thanks for giving your opinion.

From hereon, I hope you’re more proactive in doing so without having to be asked.

Go D. Usopp

Certified Memelord
So I probably missed it while catching up but what is making people vote cooler? Did he slip or something
well im not quiet caught up myself but apparently town masoner @OniKaido tried to mason with hayumi and it failed, meaning hayumi is mafia, but sht just got lot more complicated when hayumi said they r actually the town bus driver and they had bus driven themselves with cooler earlier

now idk who to belive so we r voting up cooler to see whats up

Hayumi

A Rare Beauty
well im not quiet caught up myself but apparently town masoner @OniKaido tried to mason with hayumi and it failed, meaning hayumi is mafia, but sht just got lot more complicated when hayumi said they r actually the town bus driver and they had bus driven themselves with cooler earlier

now idk who to belive so we r voting up cooler to see whats up
:rengescust Bitch wut

Top Bottom